Elysium is offline Productive Member

OK! Its all starting tomorrow!!!

Hey guys!

Right, im starting my 75 day journey!

Ok i will clear this up, i live with my mom and im not in the best of situations, if you've read my previous posts you will know what ive been through, and am going through.

On christmas eve my and my lil brother are going to stay with my dad and his family for christmas. I love spending time with my dad, i rarely get to see him, i love him alot and cherish every minute i spend with him. We have been through alot, and he has supported me no matter what.

I saw him a few months ago, and i was a lil chubby, carrying a bit of weight and i was going through a hard time in my life. I looked like crap, my hair was uncut, i wasnt very confident, to sum it up it wasnt the best time in my life.

To state as well, my dad with love me no matter what, i know that. This is for me.

Im going to take a journey, im going to get myself looking the best i have, starting tomorrow morning i will be doing 60 mins of cardio at 7:30am, 5 days a week.

Im gonna work harder at the gym than i ever have, im gonna turn up to my dads looking so good, the best in my life, looking healthy, looking happy.

I kinda felt i let my dad down, when i last saw him, i looked bad, i wanna make him proud.

I want him to turn round and say wow you look great, i hope this will show through both physically and mentally.

Im gonna hit the cardio hard, gonna hit the weights harder. Im not gonna do any AAS. Towards the end of the 75 odd days i will be doing a 10 day stint on DNP to trim the last few pounds.

I have set myself this time to get my life and myself sorted, ive turned bitter and have shut off most loved ones. I get depressed alot, and im lacking confidence. Im determined to get this done, i HAVE to stick to it for myself.

I just want my dad to think wow. Say that i look good. He loves me unconditionally but i feel guilty, weve been through alot of **** in our time as son/father. I basically ****ed him over, i took his love and chucked it back at him, i love him and his will love me unconditionally. I know that.

This is it guys!!!

It all starts tomorrow morning!!!

Please respect this post, if your here to take the piss out of me for showing my feelings then go jump of a bridge, im serious. So please take this serious guys
    Last edited by Elysium; 10-10-2004 at 04:42 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I love bridge jumping

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I love bridge jumping
    thanks bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My guess is your dad will be glad to see ya no matter what you look like. Sounds like a pretty cool guy.

If you want him to look at you and say, "Wow," be aware that unless he knows beforehand that you're hoping for a favorable comment on the results of your labors, he might not say "Wow." He might notice something else instead like a haircut or how smart you are, or just mention how glad he is just to see you, which is way cooler, IMHO. So, if he doesn't mention how good you look, it's ok to prompt him for a comment, like "Hey, what do ya think about these abs?"
    Most important though, keep in mind that you don't have to earn your dad's love; you're entitled to it just because you're his son. Hitting the weights hard won't make him love you any more, just as owning a Rolls Royce won't or winning the Mr Olympia five times in a row won't. If he's a cool dad, and it sounds like he is, he'll love you just because you're his son, abs or no abs, Rolls Royce or no Rolls Royce.

About your previous difficulties -- don't worry about it. What's done is done, you can't un-ring a bell. Forgive & forget (forgive yourself, too), stuff like that happens between every parent/son. It's part of growing up, your dad will understand that, so again, it's no problem.

Yep . . . your mom may have her problems with addiction, but you're in good hands with your dad. You're luckier than you know . . .

Take care,

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    My guess is your dad will be glad to see ya no matter what you look like. Sounds like a pretty cool guy.

If you want him to look at you and say, "Wow," be aware that unless he knows beforehand that you're hoping for a favorable comment on the results of your labors, he might not say "Wow." He might notice something else instead like a haircut or how smart you are, or just mention how glad he is just to see you, which is way cooler, IMHO. So, if he doesn't mention how good you look, it's ok to prompt him for a comment, like "Hey, what do ya think about these abs?"
    Most important though, keep in mind that you don't have to earn your dad's love; you're entitled to it just because you're his son. Hitting the weights hard won't make him love you any more, just as owning a Rolls Royce won't or winning the Mr Olympia five times in a row won't. If he's a cool dad, and it sounds like he is, he'll love you just because you're his son, abs or no abs, Rolls Royce or no Rolls Royce.

About your previous difficulties -- don't worry about it. What's done is done, you can't un-ring a bell. Forgive & forget (forgive yourself, too), stuff like that happens between every parent/son. It's part of growing up, your dad will understand that, so again, it's no problem.

Yep . . . your mom may have her problems with addiction, but you're in good hands with your dad. You're luckier than you know . . .

Take care,

-Tock

Thanks man. Good post. I know i dont feel as if i have to earn his love, i know he loves me no matter what. I just want him to be proud of me, to be able to think in his mind **** he turned out good! I felt i let him down, the last time i saw him, i wasnt happy myself. I want it to be like a new me when he see's me. On the forgiving side of things, he forgives me, he blames himself for the crap they happened, which makes me feel guilty coz i started all the crap in the first place. It was years ago now, and we have both moved on but its still in the back of my mind.

thats good bro, atleast you have a good mentality going into the gym. alot of guys nowadays go into the gym with a sh!t mentality and get sh!t results, good luck to you on your journey.

decadbal is offline Banned
    have fun, be safe and remember ppl are just ppl, some ppl are parents.. good that your dad is that way to you... everyone deserves to be happy and feel like they are loved... good luck and be easy bro

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    have fun, be safe and remember ppl are just ppl, some ppl are parents.. good that your dad is that way to you... everyone deserves to be happy and feel like they are loved... good luck and be easy bro
    Thanks itsallverbal

Thanks Deca , very mature post
    Gonna stick with it bro, its as much a physically jouney as a mental one.

UPDATE

Im down from 243 lbs to 230 lbs

Been doing cardio and hitting the weights hard, higher reps less weight. The cardio has been consisting of sprints to get my heartrate up, then doing 30 min stints of high incline walking at around 6mph.

Personally i dont see the weight difference in the mirror, but the scales dont lie! I feel good that im down in weight either way, and i have retained my strength.

I have adjusted my diet, its hard as im low on money and my situation at home isnt the best, so the food i eat is far from perfect. The main thing i have adjusted is the portion size.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    good luck messy keep us posted on how it goes.

UPDATE Thought i would give this a bump. I am now down to 224lbs. Im half way through my DNP at the moment, so, should get down to 220 easily.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't lower the wiehgt and go higher reps... you'll lose muscle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    I wouldn't lower the wiehgt and go higher reps... you'll lose muscle!!!
    Hey, yea alot of the info above has changed. I havent lost any muscle so far, infact im lifting more and losing fat

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good deal... just wanted to make sure you didn't make that mistake...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey, yea alot of the info above has changed. I havent lost any muscle so far, infact im lifting more and losing fat
    There is almost no way you can lose the weight you have on DNP and not have lost any muscle, you have lost muscle and that is one of the sacrifices you must face when taking a DNP cycle.

Sounds good though and i hope you are taking all the precautions neccesary while on DNP (sups etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    There is almost no way you can lose the weight you have on DNP and not have lost any muscle, you have lost muscle and that is one of the sacrifices you must face when taking a DNP cycle.

Sounds good though and i hope you are taking all the precautions neccesary while on DNP (sups etc..)

BRO! The weight i lost has not ALL been on DNP. Where i came from 243 to 230 that was done all natural!!!

Going from 230 to 224 has pretty much been DNP!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Good work Messy! Have a great visit with your dad. Have you posted any pics? I hope everything works out for the best. Keep up the good work and try to forgive your self. This can be one of the hardest things we ever have to do. We all screw up. We all make the wrong choice by times. Nobody is perfect. Chalk it all up to a learning experience. Remember your mistakes and learn from them...let them bring you closer to the ones you love and realize how short life is and what is realy valueable in life. Keep up the good work and stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Yep check out my DNP Diary

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Good work Messy! Have a great visit with your dad. Have you posted any pics? I hope everything works out for the best. Keep up the good work and try to forgive your self. This can be one of the hardest things we ever have to do. We all screw up. We all make the wrong choice by times. Nobody is perfect. Chalk it all up to a learning experience. Remember your mistakes and learn from them...let them bring you closer to the ones you love and realize how short life is and what is realy valueable in life. Keep up the good work and stay positive.

Thanks bro

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm pulling for you Bro,

Having two son's of my own, I can tell you that he will be very happy to see you, and very proud of you. I take great pride in my son's accomplishments.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Good job Messy - and good luck!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thanks you two Will keep you posted!

Thread Information