Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I heard guys that dance like that mofo in your post get
    shot quicker then jersey or NYC boys down in Texas...

I hear lots of things btw...
    cus I keep my ear to the street and my eyes always
    on mass junkie... cus that short phucker can easily
    come up and pick your pocket and you would never
    know it... smooth ass criminal, gotta watch you FL
    bros...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I heard guys that dance like that mofo in your post get
    shot quicker then jersey or NYC boys down in Texas...

yeah probably, i don't dance, i'm white.....

Me neither, I may talk street, but on a dance floor I'm white as rice bro...

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    yeah probably, i don't dance, i'm white.....

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    I agree with my fellow Texans. Haven't met a person who thinks clearly (not the far liberals), that can seriously say they don't like Texas after being in the state for a while. About the guns, ****, I am amazed that in other states, citizens don't have the right to own, or carry a gun. Guns are tools in most of the state, we use them for protection and for hunting, not to hold up a licor store or some wild **** like that, although we do have our share of ignorant assholes that use guns for those reasons. :spudnikc7

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't own a gun. But I know how to load most. Break down, clean, oil and assemble my dads pistol. Mom had a .22 semi-automatic pistol, but traded it for cash at a destroying drive. Dang shame, was nickle plated and had a walnut handle... purty lil' thang.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I don't own a gun. But I know how to load most. Break down, clean, oil and assemble my dads pistol. Mom had a .22 semi-automatic pistol, but traded it for cash at a destroying drive. Dang shame, was nickle plated and had a walnut handle... purty lil' thang.
    A wise man once said, "Any gun beats no gun at all." Of course he was just replying to another thing that another wise man said: "Big gun beats little gun." I agree with both, but I think the BGBLG statement is much more relevant. A .22 pistol is usually a good thing to be rid of, unless of course it has sentimental value. You want something in a more meaningful caliber, anyhow, like a .45; or if you dig revolvers, a 44 special for carry or 44 mag for home or car. I was shot with a 22 once and I wasn't absolutely certain that I was hit at the time. I was chasing a bad guy with a single shot 12ga at the time, in the dark, and he got lucky. Hurt like the dickens later, but it was just a numbness at that instant and I was still chasing him with that 12ga and the one precious round I had in it. I will NOT carry a weapon like a 22 pistol for self defense if I can be shot with that particular weapon without it hindering my ability to fight. If it doesn't stop lil ol me, it sure won't stop a real hardass. In a gunfight you will NOT be taking aimed shots, count on that. Forget about "Well, a solid head shot is instantly disabling" because it will be too confusing and things will be happening too fast and your perception of things will be waaaaay warped. Same with the other guy. Training rocks, but funny how much you forget or ignore or doesn't register when the poo is hitting the fan. You can be a whizz at punching holes in paper but empty a gun at a man or man sized object under extreme stress or in low light conditions or while running to or from the target, and score a hit only through blind luck. That hit must count. It must immediately disable the other guy. That means no lady's guns. Forget about anything smaller than 45ACP. Lucky for us, the criminals still think a 9 is hot ****, and sensible people with sensible weapons have them outgunned. Nail a bad guy anywhere in the torso with a 45 and the fight is out of him. Anything smaller increases the chances that he can still lay down effective fire in your direction. Go with big iron, I say. Your life might depend on it some day. A popgun might just inflate your confidence so that you let your grizzly bear bravery overload your hummingbird ass.

bosshogg3 is offline Junior Member
    IT IS NOT LEGAL TO SHOOT SOMEONE ON YOUR LAND.The law states[i think] that you have to be in true danger of your life or if they are stealing something that theres no way it can be replaced.As far as the drinking that all we have to do down here bro.Plus our beer is 5.5 percent and most states are lower than that.So we are used to drinking a little stronger ****.Plus we texas boys we where raised on cornbread and were raised to kick someass.WHOOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information