mustang331 is offline Member

Ummmm YEA GO YANKS!!!

Cannot seem to find a thread at all on this site about the game!! Dude 19-whatever it doesn't matter anyway!

The game was plane gross!!

GO YANKS!!!

Oh yea here

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you you robocop ****er. Let me guess, your favorite basketball team is the lakers, right? Or is it the pistons now? And yes, be sure to tell me how your grew up in NYC so you're not a bandwagon hopper, but make no mention of the Mets.

PS: "plane gross" would be something to the effect of a fighter plane crashing into a huge pile of vomit. "Plain gross" is probably what you meant to say, but I understand the difficult in doing so if you are in fact a product of any of NYC's shameful school districts.

IMPORTANT: that is all said in jest, I have nothing against you or actual legit yankee fans, but I have to vent since my life is crumbling around me right now. ****ER

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    **** you you robocop ****er. Let me guess, your favorite basketball team is the lakers, right? Or is it the pistons now? And yes, be sure to tell me how your grew up in NYC so you're not a bandwagon hopper, but make no mention of the Mets.

PS: "plane gross" would be something to the effect of a fighter plane crashing into a huge pile of vomit. "Plain gross" is probably what you meant to say, but I understand the difficult in doing so if you are in fact a product of any of NYC's shameful school districts.

IMPORTANT: that is all said in jest, I have nothing against you or actual legit yankee fans, but I have to vent since my life is crumbling around me right now. ****ER
    haha.. lol i feel your pain... actually i dont...go YANKS..

R.Gotti is offline Banned

can we all just get alone

mustang331 is offline Member

LOL Ok... Fine Go sox... ( " Losing since 1918 " )

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah baby! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep time - lets break this one out and get ready for the world!!! haha!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    big green.. do you remember our convo? ::takes out the broom::

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    cards are winning the series... (if they go)

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    SOX stopped the sweep wohhooo

Thread Information