When you know it's over

I just realised my 3 year relationship with the mother of my new daughter is over. we were literally at eachothers throats tonight, she threatend to call the cops after I threatend to kill her. I pulled the phone out of her hand before she could finish dialing. this would of been the second visit to our apartment and I surely would have been in jail right now if I hadn't stopped her. She took the baby and left for her mothers house after some talking to. my 8 year old son and 13 year old daughter from another marriage gone bad had to witness the whole thing while in tears themselves. i didn't even know that they went to the neighbors apartment during the ordeal and called there mom who lives an hour away... she ended coming over and calming them down... she just left and my two kids just went to bed. anyone here on AR have a mixed family and can share some of stories, ways of coping, anything?

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    I just realised my 3 year relationship with the mother of my new daughter is over. we were literally at eachothers throats tonight, she threatend to call the cops after I threatend to kill her. I pulled the phone out of her hand before she could finish dialing. this would of been the second visit to our apartment and I surely would have been in jail right now if I hadn't stopped her. She took the baby and left for her mothers house after some talking to. my 8 year old son and 13 year old daughter from another marriage gone bad had to witness the whole thing while in tears themselves. i didn't even know that they went to the neighbors apartment during the ordeal and called there mom who lives an hour away... she ended coming over and calming them down... she just left and my two kids just went to bed. anyone here on AR have a mixed family and can share some of stories, ways of coping, anything?

Anytime parents fight kids lose.....Sorry to hear that though. Only thing you can predict about women is they are unpredictable. Forget about your woman.Shes going to make her own choices on everything anyways.. Your kids are your everything...Just my opinion.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im real sorry to hear that happened man. It may be a time for a break, you know? maybe just some time to spend alone. Do yourself ONE FAVOR. DONT HUMP OR MEET OTHER WOMEN>>> DO NOT.

I swear you'll regret it, just give yourself some breathin room, and focus some of that energy into some positive roots bro and make yourself happy and your kids. Take em out, have a good time. Be the dude, that you'd want if you were them.

take care man and I hope it works out for ya. Tomorrow is another day...and it will always come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Im real sorry to hear that happened man. It may be a time for a break, you know? maybe just some time to spend alone. Do yourself ONE FAVOR. DONT HUMP OR MEET OTHER WOMEN>>> DO NOT.

I swear you'll regret it, just give yourself some breathin room, and focus some of that energy into some positive roots bro and make yourself happy and your kids. Take em out, have a good time. Be the dude, that you'd want if you were them.

take care man and I hope it works out for ya. Tomorrow is another day...and it will always come.

I agree. That and if you do hump someone else and she doesn't and you get back together, then thats just another log on the fire.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    well bro, **** happens. in life things are unpredictable. i myself have parents who were quarrelling day and night, before they left for work and after they reach back from work. even at 3am halfway through sleep. it was bad. but they reconciled and i guess the reason would be the kids, my sis and i. these kinda things are unpredictable i guess. things got so bad i really thought they were gonna split, but they didn't. so you can try to reconcile, but don't try to hard if you're going to have to tolerate too much, cause one day when you can't tolerate no more, history repeats itself.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Sorry to hear that bro, if you really think your relationship is at its end, then make it so. No need to keep on fighting all the time, especially in front of the kids. Your son is watching and learning from you, and Im sure you dont want him to grow up threatening to kill people. Good luck working all of this out.

Thread Information