kuad is offline Member

best walkman for workouts?

hey bros!
    what do you guys consider the best cd player for workouts?
    peace!
    d.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    cd players are a thing of the past. Get a mp3 player.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    no **** ..but i jsut recently bought an apple ipod at 250 works great

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets wast some bandwith!!

MP3's are the best.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i always go with my minidisc player. i love that thing.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I love my mp3 player. That is the way to go these days.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Anything thats anti-skip is great

houseofpain is offline Banned
    mp3 baby

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ipod...only way to go IMO. wait a lil bit tho they are gonna anounce a new 60gig ipod (15,000 songs hahahaha) for the holidays. It has a 2inch color LCD screen and you will be able to view pictures you upload on there....................I got the 20 gig Ipod i absolutley love it, my CD's are obsolete........

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Ipod :spudnik4:

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    wait a lil bit tho they are gonna anounce a new 60gig ipod (15,000 songs hahahaha) for the holidays. It has a 2inch color LCD screen and you will be able to view pictures you upload on there.....

do you have any evidence to support this?

Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i always go with my minidisc player. i love that thing.
    ya i use a sony minidisc/mp3 myself and i like it.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    do you have any evidence to support this?
    Toshiba started shipping the drive to Apple in mid-September and iPod manufacturer Inventec began building the new device in the last two weeks. Back in June when Toshiba said that it was in the process of developing a 60GB drive, Toshiba confirmed that Apple had already committed to buying it in quantity.

I'm gonna have a very merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Toshiba started shipping the drive to Apple in mid-September and iPod manufacturer Inventec began building the new device in the last two weeks. Back in June when Toshiba said that it was in the process of developing a 60GB drive, Toshiba confirmed that Apple had already committed to buying it in quantity.

I'm gonna have a very merry Christmas!!!
    It wasnt the drive as such that i was questioning, more the fact that it will have a colour screen. I just find this a lil too much to ask

Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    hey bros!
    what do you guys consider the best cd player for workouts?
    peace!
    d.
    Get an iPod or you can wait and buy my 20 gig when the 60 gig comes out.

It wasnt the drive as such that i was questioning, more the fact that it will have a colour screen. I just find this a lil too much to ask
    It's not actually. Another manufacturer included a color screen so if they can do it, Apple will do it better.

It's not actually. Another manufacturer included a color screen so if they can do it, Apple will do it better.

Yea, it can be done, i didnt at any point say it couldnt.

What im saying is that it is very doubtful that apple will include a colour screen in the 60gig model.

Yea, it can be done, i didnt at any point say it couldnt.

What im saying is that it is very doubtful that apple will include a colour screen in the 60gig model.
    It's being reported on several sites. But I guess you'll have to wait and see.

It's being reported on several sites. But I guess you'll have to wait and see.
    Ahh no, lets not mince words. Its be "rumoured" on many sites, in many forums members have "suggested" that they would like to see a colour screen. There has been no evidence to support a colour screen. Check out IpodLounge.com They have the best info there.

Ahh no, lets not mince words. Its be "rumoured" on many sites, in many forums members have "suggested" that they would like to see a colour screen. There has been no evidence to support a colour screen. Check out IpodLounge.com They have the best info there.
    Oh god your so ****ing negative. You didn't believe in Santa when you were little did you.

If EVERY RUMOR SITE reports the EXACT same thing and all have different sources there is a HIGH probability what they are reporting is true. The rumor sites reported a 2.5ghz liquid cooled dual G5 tower.

Hmm ... what's this under my desk? A liquid cooled dual 2.5ghz G5 tower. I guess they were right huh.

FYI ... iPodlounge.com is not the best source of info about Apple products. My friend who works for Apple doing quality assurance testing in Cupertino is. Legally, he can't tell me what new products are coming out. But he will tell me if I should wait to buy a product. When asked if I should buy an iPod today, he said, no, wait.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Oh god your so ****ing negative. You didn't believe in Santa when you were little did you.

If EVERY RUMOR SITE reports the EXACT same thing and all have different sources there is a HIGH probability what they are reporting is true. The rumor sites reported a 2.5ghz liquid cooled dual G5 tower.

Hmm ... what's this under my desk? A liquid cooled dual 2.5ghz G5 tower. I guess they were right huh.

FYI ... iPodlounge.com is not the best source of info about Apple products. My friend who works for Apple doing quality assurance testing in Cupertino is. Legally, he can't tell me what new products are coming out. But he will tell me if I should wait to buy a product. When asked if I should buy an iPod today, he said, no, wait.
    Hold up hold up a g**** minute. Are you saying Santa isnt real??????

Im willing to make you a bet, im 100% serious! If you have paypal i would gladly pay you/accept money from you using that. I can guarentee you that you will not be seeing a 60gb ipod with a colour LCD screen. A 60gig HDD yes, a colour screen no.

Im not negetive, im just a realist. Im not gonna hope for something that isnt going to be released, at least for this christmas anyway. I work for Microsoft in Reading, England and we have Apple reps speak to us ALOT. Before working there i worked in a retail PC store, which we also had alot of apple reps comign in and lettin us know the latest.

I CAN BET YOU ANY SUM OF MONEY THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE A 60GIG IPOD THIS CHRISTMAS WITH A COLOUR LCD SCREEN!

Im willing to make you a bet, im 100% serious! If you have paypal i would gladly pay you/accept money from you using that. I can guarentee you that you will not be seeing a 60gb ipod with a colour LCD screen. A 60gig HDD yes, a colour screen no.

Im not negetive, im just a realist. Im not gonna hope for something that isnt going to be released, at least for this christmas anyway. I work for Microsoft in Reading, England and we have Apple reps speak to us ALOT. Before working there i worked in a retail PC store, which we also had alot of apple reps comign in and lettin us know the latest.

I CAN BET YOU ANY SUM OF MONEY THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE A 60GIG IPOD THIS CHRISTMAS WITH A COLOUR LCD SCREEN!
    Apple reps know nothing. They don't know about anything that's not on their product sales sheet.

Apple reps know nothing. They don't know about anything that's not on their product sales sheet.
    Ahh right ok, well im gonna have to disagree but oh well. I will revive this thread when the new ipod is released to remind you that you were wrong

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Apple Mini Ipod

Thread Information