GQSuperman is offline Banned

john kerry quotes

hey people,

i heard a pretty funny segment on some new radio station last week...wmbc or somethign like that (i came across it using my scan button as i drove through the state so i'd never heard it before).

anyway, it was some guy reading john kerry quotes that contradicted each other. one of them was something to the affect of "anyone who disagrees doesn't deserve to be president". then, the next quote was of john kerry disagreeing.

there were multiple examples of this and i was wondering if anyone had a link to the transcript to the radio show or a website that lists these contractary quotes. i found this site, but the way the radio segment was laid out, it was much better and conveyed the point more clearly.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1119904/posts

decadbal is offline Banned
    kerry is complete and total trash and a loser

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    and the no serving, coorporate monkey, texan oil mongrule, daddy get me out of vietnam and get me into harvard please cuz i am scared, oh i cant show up for flight training b/c i am supposedly helping a fellow republican, i dont give a **** about our ecosystem, lets take as much oil as we can get by with george bush isnt?? come on man...... not to say kerry is so much better but atleast he has more intelligence in his left nut than bush and his daughters have put together.. ---spoken from a republican

bigordie is offline Member
    bush is a figurehead for the republican party, not the motivation...the motivation of this country is the people behind bush ie. staff, advisors, and cabnet and those are some of the smartest and most qualified people in the world. spoken from a republican

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    So no one for Nader?!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    and the no serving, coorporate monkey, texan oil mongrule, daddy get me out of vietnam and get me into harvard please cuz i am scared, oh i cant show up for flight training b/c i am supposedly helping a fellow republican, i dont give a **** about our ecosystem, lets take as much oil as we can get by with george bush isnt?? come on man...... not to say kerry is so much better but atleast he has more intelligence in his left nut than bush and his daughters have put together.. ---spoken from a republican
    "left nut" Too funny! Don't be too hard on the Bush girls though. Remember who's nut they came from. They just can't help it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i hate bush to, if we were lucky, someone will assanate them both and we get to pick from someone else..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i hate bush to, if we were lucky, someone will assanate them both and we get to pick from someone else..

i agree......too bad theres not a "none of the above" choice.........i'd go with that.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i was gonna say, kerry quotes have NOTHING on bush quotes. bush has like 2 or 3 books of quotations out right now. They are hilarious....and yet disturbing.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Kerry has been a flip-flopper for 20 years!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    kerry might be trash but hes better than bush who is white trash......

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    If i was in your country, i would vote for bush.

-Sean

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Both suck...But I'm still voting for Bush. At least he stands his ground. You don't have to wonder which way he is going to go.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Kerry has been a flip-flopper for 20 years!
    Long before George was in Politics.

Thread Information