snowman is offline Senior Member

Has any delt with this company "Dasathlantics"

Just wondering if any one has delt with this company @ www.dasathlantics.com , for deliveris, or to send a package.... it's suppose to be a third party, company when you buy or send something, to make sure the seller and the buyer are both happy.
    i want to buy this 2004 yamaha, R1 from this guy with only 750 k, and he's in holand, but the only way he deals is with this company, but since he's only asking for $ 4000 canadian dollars for the bike, i think it's a scam... i guess, i'm supposed to send the money via western union to this company, then the bike is delivered to me, after i inspect the bike, for 5 days, and if i'm happy, i then call this company, and tell them to release the money to the seller, if i'm not happy with the bike, i call them up, and they come and get the bike ... it does not cost me anything, the seller is paying for shippment and insurance etc... does this sound to good to be true... i've been looking at used bikes, and they are around 10 to 12 thousand dollars for an R1 2004, now this guy has one for sale for only $4000 .....Does anyone know, if this third party company is legit " www.dasathlantics.com "

Thanks in advance for any information.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    $4K for a 2004!? It's been dumped hard then.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    $4K for a 2004!? It's been dumped hard then.
    That's what i thought, but when i talked with the guy, he said there is no problem with the bike and it's never been dropped, he's selling it because he moved to holand with his famely, and his going to school... and when dealing with this third party, i have 5 days to inspect the bike, with all the papers, if i'm not satisfied they come and get the bike, with no cost to me... i just want to find out if anyone heard of this company.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    get the vin number from the bike and check it on car fact website

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    get the vin number from the bike and check it on car fact website
    Good idea, i will do that.... but i'm more concerned about this shipping company, i never heard of it.

Thread Information