BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Can you decypher this dream...

Let me see, the baseline. I have a female friend who I chat to every day, but we're not in a relationship. I'm married. But she was in the dream, here it is..

I drempt I was diving off a high bridge into black water, I didn't know how deep the water was or what if anything was underneath it. My female friend was there cheering me on, telling me to make the dive and forget the danger as she was there to rescue me.

Any thought?.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    What do YOU think it means?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    What do YOU think it means?
    I want to keep that one to myself for the moment. See if someone comes up close to it, I have my reasons.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    your in deep water with the wife and the other chick is the cause lol just a guess

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it means that you have the Hots for her, but are afraid to move on to the next step, because of your marriage, but think that the friend will be there to support you.

One other impression I got from the dream.. The water was black, I didn't know how deep it was or what dangers lay beneath.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Your gay and you lust after your father. My g/f has a degree in Psychology so I'm qulified here

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Youre heading into unclear territories, that you have no control of.

you still have feelings for this female friend? if you do, it explains the entire dream.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    The dream means the deep black water is the crap youre getting yourself into. You dont know what lies ahead if you do cheat on yoru life but its deep and black so get a hint. Youre hoping this person saves you as in saves you by being your lover and your friend and companion so youre not left alone if it doesnt workout but she wont and you will drown. Your friend was cheering you on because she wants you to jump and go for her. Problem is she doesnt give a **** that the water is cold, deep, and black. Did she forget to tell you she has no idea how to swim?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    You are tempted to go with this girl, but you dont know truely who she is, or what is to come.
    You cant see past the surface "black water"

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    You seem this girl as a possible savoir, but breaking up with your girl and pursuing her would require a leap of faith since you don't know what the future holds (hince the black water).

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You should check up on your Septic Tank.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The black water represents the unknown, your friend is the encouragement to seek adventure. The high dive is your fear and the distance you fall is your anticipation. What's in the water is of no concern because what's in the water isn't the issue.........it's how you step off the board....feet first or head first?
    Last edited by Juggy Snout; 10-13-2004 at 01:38 PM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Cannonball baby!!

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Let me see, the baseline. I have a female friend who I chat to every day, but we're not in a relationship. I'm married. But she was in the dream, here it is..

I drempt I was diving off a high bridge into black water, I didn't know how deep the water was or what if anything was underneath it. My female friend was there cheering me on, telling me to make the dive and forget the danger as she was there to rescue me.

Any thought?.
    I have a friend who's into dream interpretation. I'll ask her tomorrow what she thinks. Just a few questions first. Did you drive straight ahead or did you have to turn your car in order to drive off the beach into the water (I mean was the water ahead of you or did you have to turn)?. How did the dream end? Do you remember what was said by your friend? How did it make you feel knowing you were jumping to the water?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i would think it means to never go driving with that girl, especially over any bridges. but if you do no matter what she says get out of the car bro. hope this helps

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll guess that it has something to do with your anxiety about something, and the role your ladyfriend plays in it . . .
    -Tock

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Your gay and you lust after your father. My g/f has a degree in Psychology so I'm qulified here
    Its true.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Here it is, You want a relationship with this girl, she wants more also, but if you dive in, you will get caught. Or if you seperate from your wife and start a relationship with this girl, it won't work out.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    You want to "dive in" to something with this other girl. You may have or want encouragement from her to get involved. You are scared as to what could happen, and the pitch black abyss is your fear.

Guys I haven't been replying, but I do appricate your views.

You guys think this other girl is ''the forbidden fruit''?.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    The dream means the deep black water is the crap youre getting yourself into. You dont know what lies ahead if you do cheat on yoru life but its deep and black so get a hint. Youre hoping this person saves you as in saves you by being your lover and your friend and companion so youre not left alone if it doesnt workout but she wont and you will drown. Your friend was cheering you on because she wants you to jump and go for her. Problem is she doesnt give a **** that the water is cold, deep, and black. Did she forget to tell you she has no idea how to swim?
    This is it right here.

Kinda the grass is greener on the other side (but it aint )

Hows your relationship with your wife donig right now? Not trying to get to personal, but maybe your feeling "relaxed" in the relationship.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    This is it right here.

Kinda the grass is greener on the other side (but it aint )

Hows your relationship with your wife donig right now? Not trying to get to personal, but maybe your feeling "relaxed" in the relationship.

Don't listen to Big Ass. It is greener on the other side

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    They say dreams are a window into ur subconience bro. I say ur having thoughts about ur lady friend and cheating on ur wife. Your being tempted, and jumping into the black water means u dont know what will happen if u go through with it. Your lady friend is cheering u on because she wants the same thing......If u love ur wife and im sure u do, then id recommend not talking with ur lady friend anymore....Just my .02

OG

For some people it is... and some it isnt. Wheres the friggin slapping the guy in the back of the head smilie

or i could just call Ron a lightweight.

For some people it is... and some it isnt. Wheres the friggin slapping the guy in the back of the head smilie

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

Just cause you have a big ass bro.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

Any thought?.
    Its obvious. The black water represents the unknown or doubt. You are tempted by the unknown, and want to explore it more. The "lady" is like Satan tempting Adam, telling you to head towards the unknown and explore it more.

Basically, the lady is trying to tell you to cheat on your wife, so you can go out with her.

And judging from your dream, you are headed in that direction.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 10-13-2004 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Its obvious. The black water represents the unknown or doubt. You are tempted by the unknown, and want to explore it more. The "lady" is like Satan tempting Adam, telling you to head towards the unknown and explore it more.

Basically, the lady is trying to tell you to cheat on your wife, so you can go out with her.

And judging from your dream, you are headed in that direction.
    Come on C, how can you say because of a dream a man will cheat if they dream something like this? Dreams are nothing more than one's imagination running wild. I've drempt I was being chased by a fat woman waving a chicken leg at me.....does that mean my career is going to be in fast food? hahaha

dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    You guys think this other girl is ''the forbidden fruit''?.
    Yes, i think she is ''the forbidden fruit''. Don't forget the water was black... this is a HUGH sign. I feel like she is evil in this dream, even though she make's it seem like she is trying to help you. Here's a word of advice ...STAY AWAY!!!.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I've drempt I was being chased by a fat woman waving a chicken leg at me.....does that mean my career is going to be in fast food? hahaha

No.

Just that you are the kind of man who lusts after a more voluptuous woman than the rest of us…..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    No.

Just that you are the kind of man who lusts after a more voluptuous woman than the rest of us…..

Orrrr he could be hungry and cold.....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    No.

Focus bro, focus. This isn't about my wanton lust for heavy set ladies sporting deep fried chicken.....this about Bouncer.

Did I mention she was wearing sticks of butter on her feet like house slippers? hahahahaha

chris64 is offline Banned
    I think you'll be able to more accurately interpret the dream if you screw your friend.

Thread Information