partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

sorry guys i have not been around at all!!

i am getting ****ed slammed at work.working like 5:30 am until about 10 at night. only break i have had is to train w/ my partner for about an hour and fifteen minutes a day. this has been going on for the past ****ign 2 weeks and i am spent!just wanted to say hi and didn't want anyone to think i forgot about them.just haven't had time to do ****. oh and scorpio, you're all good....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    like ass slammed ?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Im still waiting for my personal invitation to your Birthday party????????

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    like ass slammed ?
    bro i took it real hard. i haven't sat down in two weeks!!!i'm not even sure if the bday weekend is gonna take place now if i don't get work squared away!!i'll be in boston this weekend though.after that i have no idea. i just wanna have saturday the 30th to hit up this NPC show by me and get home to see the olympia!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    bro i took it real hard. i haven't sat down in two weeks!!!i'm not even sure if the bday weekend is gonna take place now if i don't get work squared away!!i'll be in boston this weekend though.after that i have no idea. i just wanna have saturday the 30th to hit up this NPC show by me and get home to see the olympia!!
    you were gone? hahahaha you old ****er! how does it feel to be "grown" up man..... wait a sec??? you were ass slammed. jesus man!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hey! Don't forget my show. It's November 13th!!!

what?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Hey! Don't forget my show. It's November 13th!!!
    are you doing the show in atlantic city, the nabba one??tell me which one and i promise i will be there to cheer you on without a doubt!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    are at least getting lube??

are you doing the show in atlantic city, the nabba one??tell me which one and i promise i will be there to cheer you on without a doubt!!
    Eastern USAs at BMCC in Manhattan, November 13th. Prejudging is at 10am and finals at 7pm. Tickets for prejudging are $10 and finals $30 and $35. I'm going to do novice and open. Open is going to be hard because the show is a nationals qualifier and nationals is coming up right after. Everyone who hasn't qualified for nationals yet will be doing this show.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well welcome back to the cause brother

Danielle is offline Female Member

same here Carlos
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

if you seriously are gonna go let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    same here Carlos
    none of my friends are down with the competitions so i always wind up going by myself, which sucks.if you wanna go let me know and maybe we can do lunch or dinner and watch carlos kick ass!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Is the Olympia going to be on PPV or something else? I am going but a couple of peole asked me if the show is going to be televised.

yup

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Is the Olympia going to be on PPV or something else? I am going but a couple of peole asked me if the show is going to be televised.
    it's on INDEMAND. i went on theor website. i'll have to order it the day before i guess?it starts at 7:00pm and the replay is at 10:00 i know that

none of my friends are down with the competitions so i always wind up going by myself, which sucks.if you wanna go let me know and maybe we can do lunch or dinner and watch carlos kick ass!!!
    sounds like a plan.....none of my girlies are into this either.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    it's on INDEMAND. i went on theor website. i'll have to order it the day before i guess?it starts at 7:00pm and the replay is at 10:00 i know that

Thanks I will let my boy know.

that's cool

sounds like a plan.....none of my girlies are into this either.........
    i'll plan for it then. i was gonna go to atlantic city that day and watch another show, but if carlos is doing his thing and now i'll have you to go with it will be fun.
    yeah my guy friends refuse to go with me. i had to beg and pay for everything to get my training partner to go to the night of champions with me!!
    finally, someone i know is into it!!!very good

same here Carlos
    The more people that come the better. I want you guys to scream your asses off for me so I don't feel like a tool up there on stage. I'm working on posing with Jason and I have a choreographer who's teaching me movement. (whatever that means) This whole thing should be a lot of fun.

The more people that come the better. I want you guys to scream your asses off for me so I don't feel like a tool up there on stage.

you dont have to worry about that Carlos.........the whole place will hear me........

you dont have to worry about that Carlos.........the whole place will hear me........
    That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

can i bring a sign?

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!
    hahahaha "kick ass carlos!!!"hahahahai'm gonna do the wave, well it will only be danielle and I, so it will be a ****ty wave, but hey what do you want from us??!!

Thread Information