irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

what country is good to go to work in?

hey
    im a bit pissed off living in n.ireland for various reasons ,basically were i live its run my paramilities(gangs)so the place is full of assholes ,if you hit or fight with the wrong person you get a bullet through the kneecap,it happens nearly every night if someone steps out of line.
    dont get me wrong i have lots of great friends and have a laugh at the weekends etc.but ive been wanting to travell for ages.
    my dream is to go to the us or holland.
    has anyone travelled to a differnt country to work ps im a cnc miller(machinist)wheres the best place to go with good money and is it a bad idea to go on your own?thanks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i know there are a lot of foreigners that come to the US and work. I used to work for GE's Aircraft Engines division and they would bring in a **** load of foreign contractors to work there. Couldnt hurt to check into it. Good luck!!

OG

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Canada

I wanna come to Canada bro...Would u sponsor me...

OG

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I wanna come to Canada bro...Would u sponsor me...

OG
    Yes... but, you'll have to be the daughter... Deca is my first-born son

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Yes... but, you'll have to be the daughter... Deca is my first-born son

Sure np...i look hot in a dress..... But if i wear a dress deca will try and jump me fer sure.... Wouldnt that be incest....

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    the US baby..

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Iraq-oil

yes us is were im wanting to go but can you get a working visa with a criminal record?

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    yes us is were im wanting to go but can you get a working visa with a criminal record?

Hmmm....id say probably not with Home Land Security so tight now. You might wanna try contacting the US embassy in ur area...?

OG

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Go work in IRAQ. Keep an american flag on your car so they dont mistake you for an iraqi rebel

is the money good in iraq?its a bit dangerous dont you think?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    go to caymen islands, not sure about a machinest job but there r no taxes and a lot of money to b made there. i'm looking at opening a bar there and its a good place to b. other than than that canada is good to come to.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Umm not being bias but the UK is considered a good place to work, the pay is good, the quality of life is good. Not to mention the pound is still very strong

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not likely, but slightly possible depending on your conviction. The US Consular section in your country is the best contact. They may have a website you can email and ask or call.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

yes messey there is money to be made in the uk but i want a change of scenery and experience a different way of life,ps the conviction was atempted assult on a police man and drunk and disorderly.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm

That one might hurt you. All you can do is try. Can't be told no until you ask.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know in the states, after so long you can get certain crimes taken off of your record, not sure if this would be one, however you might try that there?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Antarctica, driving snow plows.
    -Tock

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Buddy, you ever think of the building game downhere inthe south. Major money!.

the conviction was atempted assult on a police man and drunk and disorderly.
    Well done mate, you beat the **** out of an RUC man?.

Don't come to Canada unless you like giving 1/2 your paycheck ot the government so fûckïng lazy asses can stay home all day on welfare...

In all honesty, if you are a qualified machinist check out the UN's job postings... they often have interesting postings in remotely dangerous areas for specialized labour and it pays VERY well.

A friend of mine who is a telephone linesman went over to Bosnia after the war there to rebuild the telephone infrastructure and made a killing. He was clothed, fed and made more money (tax free!) than his cushy union job here in Canada.

I was 2 steps away from going to Bosnia myself on a firefighting team (while the fighting was dying down), but things got too dangerous over there and the UN pulled the FF's out.

As for the conviction, you might seriously want to look into a pardon... such conviction can lock many doors when it comes to international travels.

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Dont work in Canada.. they have canadians..

yes bouncer they pay very well down south my mate is an electrician and he shares a house with 4 people and then come home at the weekend ,he is on like 13 pounds sterling an hour.
    could you get away with saying you have no criminal record?

yes bouncer they pay very well down south my mate is an electrician and he shares a house with 4 people and then come home at the weekend ,he is on like 13 pounds sterling an hour.
    could you get away with saying you have no criminal record?
    Yes you could, not problem. 13 quid sterling an hour for a sparks isn't great!.

Thread Information