Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Should i beat his a-s-s

as i posted a thread a while back i've purchased a boxer puppy so now i take him out almost every two hours to do his business outside........I have a plastic bag ready most of the time if he poops near mine or neighbors’ houses, but this one time when he was doing his #2 it was around 1:00am about 1-2 blocks away from our development in a small isolated park and one of my neighbors who was coincidently also walking his dog there came up and said “here is a plastic bag to pick up after your dog, I want u to do it right now because its not my job" as if its his park (some weird prick, never talked to him ever since I moved here about 3 years now ), but i just brushed him off and kept walking my pup it was way too late.....The next morning this ****er left a half full of his own or dog's schittt in front of my garage.....No1 else could have done this which is way too obvious and no1 is that suicidal either...….At first I wanted to confront him, but now I am thinking instead to get even and do something even worse than that to his property…..Its just that every morning I c him I just want to beat the crap out of him, shove that bag in his mouth and make him eat it.....

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    as i posted a thread a while back i've purchased a boxer puppy so now i take him out almost every two hours to do his business outside........I have a plastic bag ready most of the time if he poops near mine or neighbors’ houses, but this one time when he was doing his #2 it was around 1:00am about 1-2 blocks away from our development in a small isolated park and one of my neighbors who was coincidently also walking his dog there came up and said “here is a plastic bag to pick up after your dog, I want u to do it right now because its not my job" as if its his park (some weird prick, never talked to him ever since I moved here about 3 years now ), but i just brushed him off and kept walking my pup it was way too late.....The next morning this ****er left a half full of his own or dog's schittt in front of my garage.....No1 else could have done this which is way too obvious and no1 is that suicidal either...….At first I wanted to confront him, but now I am thinking instead to get even and do something even worse than that to his property…..Its just that every morning I c him I just want to beat the crap out of him, shove that bag in his mouth and make him eat it.....

I say burn his house..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    yes. kick the **** out of him.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    some times people tend to be over anxious in telling others what to do....and never follow their own great advice.....i say fill a bag of poo....place it on his porch light it and ring the door bell.....lol...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    I say burn his house..
    i second that, or go for the old school buring bag of **** and ding dong ditch, you'll get a kick out of watchign him stomp it out

Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    some times people tend to be over anxious in telling others what to do....and never follow their own great advice.....i say fill a bag of poo....place it on his porch light it and ring the door bell.....lol...
    dang you beat me to it.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    great minds think alike....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    you know wat you should do.....take a $hit on his front porch and encourage your doggie to do the same......Especially after a hefty day of protien consumption...you will $hit like a champ.....

Dump a nice soft turd (mornin' after mexican+beer turd preferably) right in his mailbox...

Red

Oh, and before I forget, always pick up your dogs shît! There is nothing I hate more than taking a walk in the park and dodging dog****.

Around here walking your dog without a "pick up bag" is an instant $75 fine... and leaving a turd on someone elses property or in a park will set ya back $140 (I've written a few of those tickets...)

Town counsil around here is in the process of banning dogs from all city parks because too many a-holes aren't respecting the leash and crap-pick-up laws. A few people ruin it for everyone... That sucks for dog owners big time... I mean what could be more fun than playing in the park with your dog?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Oh, and before I forget, always pick up your dogs shît! There is nothing I hate more than taking a walk in the park and dodging dog****.

Around here walking your dog without a "pick up bag" is an instant $75 fine... and leaving a turd on someone elses property or in a park will set ya back $140 (I've written a few of those tickets...)

Town counsil around here is in the process of banning dogs from all city parks because too many a-holes aren't respecting the leash and crap-pick-up laws. A few people ruin it for everyone... That sucks for dog owners big time... I mean what could be more fun than playing in the park with your dog?

Red
    wow canada sucks

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd rather throw it in his vehicle so he remembers what he did everytime he gets in the car....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'd rather throw it in his vehicle so he remembers what he did everytime he gets in the car....
    Off topic, I put a dead fish up in my friends dash board once, he didn't figure out where the smell was coming from for about 3 weeks.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    A good old fashion fire bombing always does the trick

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    You should have fun with it . . Be creative, he goes through the efforts to entice you to a potential confrontation by putting **** on your drive way. And the best you can do is "well im gonna beat his ass" . . I say you use the same thing against him, be creative . . See where it goes from there . . . .

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah dude, do that with 2 of your buddies and hide behind a bush and watch. Then Old Man Clemens will come out in his underwear and hiking boots and say "Judas Priestbarbers, its one of those flaming bags! Call the fire department this one's out of control!"

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    if you are unsure if its him, put your dogs **** in front of his garage, if there is retaliation, you will know for sure.

then either scare the **** out of him, or do the flaming dog **** followed by an ass kicking.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    beat him down and sh*t on him

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    **** in a bag and wipe it on his door knob

decadbal is offline Banned
    just tape a bad around its ass and let it crap in that

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just tape a bad around its ass and let it crap in that

i tried that once...scrared the dog so bad it started running and i haven't seen skippy since...

ok if you want to fook this guy don't destroy his property...then your just a criminal...go to toys r us and buy a large marble....you know the ones...not quite as big as a golf ball...then place it in his gas tank....after a day or so it will find its way over to the fuel pump and clog it....the car will die and he will have to call a wrecker...then when the car is unloaded at the mechanic the ball will move and it will run fine BUT a couple of days later the same thing will happen....it can go on for a while before they catch on....

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i tried that once...scrared the dog so bad it started running and i haven't seen skippy since...

ok if you want to fook this guy don't destroy his property...then your just a criminal...go to toys r us and buy a large marble....you know the ones...not quite as big as a golf ball...then place it in his gas tank....after a day or so it will find its way over to the fuel pump and clog it....the car will die and he will have to call a wrecker...then when the car is unloaded at the mechanic the ball will move and it will run fine BUT a couple of days later the same thing will happen....it can go on for a while before they catch on....
    tampoon will do the exact same thing..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You guys are a bunch of morons. Think about it for two seconds, his neighbor simply picked up the dog crap he was going to just leave in the park and left it in a baggie in front of the garagae to make a point. It's not like the guy left a bag of buining crap on his doorstep for no reason.

Picking up dog crap is serious business, if everyone doesn't do it you wind up like Spain, where you will see dog sh*t all over public sidewalks in the city. If you own a dog pick up the dung!

i know this is an old thread,
    but this morning the same ****er put a small plastic bag of dog shi*t on the windshield of my car.......My girl wanted no truble in the neighborhood the fisrt time it has happened so i let it go, but now its on like a donkeykong bi*tch!!!!!

the thing is that we live in a townhome and the mailboxes r all connected to eachother so that will not work and i don't even know which on is his because they don't go by the house number + all have a lock on them...mailbox thing will not work

This guy is on my last nerve, all dog and my own shi*tt that i have from today, i will light up and throw it on his deck tonight....

I c ****ed up neighbors like that in the movies, TV shows, or hear stories from people, but never though in one minute i will have to deal with shi*t like this myself. I am so ****ing mad i don't know what to do first with so many ideas how to get back at this ****....I have no time for this games, but don't wanna look like a punk especially him doing this for the second time.
    Last edited by Sage; 10-22-2004 at 11:25 PM.

all done, and soon as i got back home, a complete relief from stress, **** my BP is already high up there... good night all

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, I wish you had pics.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Grow some ballz and just confront the guy. "Hey, if i see sheit in a bag on my property again.... Ill ripe your lungs out"

No, death is not the answer. There are things far more painfull than death. You need to get midevil on his ass. Torture rack, chinese water torture, rats in a bag over his head and tied off at the neck, Sand paper the lips, or nipples... etc. You get the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    LOL, I wish you had pics.
    bro, my girl still did not want any part of this, so my buddy drove to my place at around 3am just for this alone last night....

we got all the sh8t into large bags and lighted it all in a metal container outside...made it into a liquid form, dumped it all back into new 3 large plastic bags (the once from a supermarket)....ran to his house while vomiting from the smell at the same time on the way there .....punched holes in all the bags and threw the two bags which landed on his townhouse deck....the last one hit the glass door which is in the kitchen (walkout on to the deck)
    sh*ttt was all over and smelled to the point where both of us were still vomitting on the way back...... I wish i could c his reaction....priceless

drove by this morning and got out of my car to look.......the bags were gone and the glass door cleaned, but deck was still covered in sh8ttt...I drove to work today all pleased with myself...

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

Grow some ballz and just confront the guy. "Hey, if i see sheit in a bag on my property again.... Ill ripe your lungs out"

bro, the guy is an iddiot.....threats with violance is not a good card to play with dumb fackers like these....If it will still persist even after this i will always come back with more extreme pranks....

BTW, i also wanted to wipe a door knob with dog sh*ttt, but ran out of ammo...that was the only disappointment last night.

that would have been so cool.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have two of em bro, it never gets easier

Here's a pic of me and one of my dogs

Sweet pic huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should i beat his a-s-s-pdrm2054.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Sweet pic huh?
    awesome pic bro....mine will also remain with uncropped years. he had serious kennel cough and was on various high dose antibiotics so we decided not to put him through anymore torture at that point....Now he is all well and gained all his weight back and as u can see unloads like a champ...

i posted a few pics on other threads a while back, but here r a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should i beat his a-s-s-dog1.jpg   Should i beat his a-s-s-dog2.jpg   Should i beat his a-s-s-dog-3.jpg   Should i beat his a-s-s-dog4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    that would have been so cool.
    true that, it is the best part of the enire thing.....

OMG
    I want him
    He is soooo cute... and I rarely say the word cute.. I want another!
    My other one is white. I really want to get a 3rd brindal.
    Good looking dog bro!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you seen this dude since you gave him the **** bomb?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweet pic huh?
    Is he wearing a saddle?? Don't tell me you rode him up the mountain!?!? That would be sweet if you did; providing, of course, he's able to do it without any ill effects.

OMG
    I want him
    He is soooo cute... and I rarely say the word cute.. I want another!
    My other one is white. I really want to get a 3rd brindal.
    Good looking dog bro!
    thanx bro especially comming from another boxer owner means alot, he was actually the only male runt of the litter with 5 other females there, but now turning into a good looking brindle boy.....vets say he will be large, so we'll see.

his litter pics at 4 weeks old.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should i beat his a-s-s-boxer.jpg   Should i beat his a-s-s-boxer1.jpg   Should i beat his a-s-s-brindle2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Have you seen this dude since you gave him the **** bomb?
    I have not seen him today at all, but come to think of it did c a police car crusing around the neighborhood......probably just a coincidence.

the thing is though, with me being so mad my retaliation might of been too soon since it all happened practically the same day. Morning - small plastic bag with dog crap on my car and at Night - there is a river of sh*tt dripping on his deck.......fack it, whats done is done.
    Last edited by Sage; 10-24-2004 at 01:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information