radar1234 is offline Member

bumfights 3"the felony files"

has anybody seen this movie yet?i watched it yesterday and it just pissed me off.the guys that made it should be beaten to death with their own cameras!
    most of the movie is skinny punks stomping on each other.the rest is crackhead-alchoholic-homeless bums being used and exploited.some(very little)is amusing but most is just f**kin retarded!

thats my rant.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I haven't seen this one but the first Bumfights was hilarious. IMO it's no different than Stern or any other trash humor.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    to be honest the bums give their consent, they are willing to do this. i have no respect for tramps, bums etc.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    where can i download it for free?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The guys who do bumfights are even lower than the bums imo. Seeing that **** really pisses me off I can't even think of proper adjectives to describe those loosers. They had that one guy get bum fights tattooed on his forehead; hell all they do is keep them so drunk they dont know whats what. The show is degrading for all humans, I'd like to see the bums turn on them and stomp the **** out of them. It doesnt get much lower than there pricks.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    to be honest the bums give their consent, they are willing to do this. i have no respect for tramps, bums etc.

maybe you should have a good talk with one, one day, preferrably intoxicated, so it will lighten up your attitude. Some of those tramps and bums had something someway happen possibly pretty rotten to em and they cant help themselves....

you never know man, dont be soon to judge a bum

you can be rest assured if Jesus was to come back, he would as a bum/tramp .... and you know why.

not to rag ya, as it sounds like I am, but, Im not man.

IF they wanted they COULD do something about their lifes.

Everytime i go into town im hassled by stupid bums who want money, when they ask if i have spare change i say yes and walk away. A few years ago a drunk bum started being offensive to me in a crowded street in town, i beat the hell out of him.

IF they wanted they COULD do something about their lifes.

Everytime i go into town im hassled by stupid bums who want money, when they ask if i have spare change i say yes and walk away. A few years ago a drunk bum started being offensive to me in a crowded street in town, i beat the hell out of him.

ok man.

alright....I hate bein asked for change too, I live it Toronto Ontario, fulla bums ALL OVER I SWEAR TO GOD...but alot of em have some serious issues, where as they cant help themself.

I saw a dude that was at least 70 years old, nice ol guy...turns out his wife just died and he's lost his disability and can't afford a place etc etc.

I gave the guy 60 bucks. Now, I never do that, but SOME and I repeat SOME are sincere and need help from poeple that are more fortunate...thats all.

not all, some, but, obviously thats for you like others to decide, the same way I do.

later man.

Trust me, homeless street people around here are not there by choice... most are mentally unstable (or downright mentally ill).

If you've lived thru a Montreal winter, you'll know NOBODY want to be on the streets (specially at night!) unless they have no choice... and unfortunately too many have no choice.

I think bumfights (or any such exploitation of homeless folks) is sinking as low as people who defraud little old ladies pention money, pedophiles and telemarketers who call during my supper.

Red

Your joking right? You gave him 60 bucks? OMG.

To be honest, if they wanted they can sort themselves out, weather its getting a bit of money from collecting cans, or mowing lawns or something. Yes we all have our hard times, ive had my fair share. I would describe myself as someone who sets himself targets and prides himself in excelling way beyond them, i live my life constantly trying to improve myself mentally and physically, i have the drive to become more than i am.

A bum does not. Thats why i dont like them

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Trust me, homeless street people around here are not there by choice... most are mentally unstable (or downright mentally ill).

If you've lived thru a Montreal winter, you'll know NOBODY want to be on the streets (specially at night!) unless they have no choice... and unfortunately too many have no choice.

I think bumfights (or any such exploitation of homeless folks) is sinking as low as people who defraud little old ladies pention money, pedophiles and telemarketers who call during my supper.

Red

cheers bud.... and I agree, montreal winters sure do have a real bit of extra bite/chill in the air... same here in TO ... as you know i'm sure.

yaph poor old bum bastards!!!

(im just playing devils advocate by the way, so dont take offence to what i say)

Your joking right? You gave him 60 bucks? OMG.

To be honest, if they wanted they can sort themselves out, weather its getting a bit of money from collecting cans, or mowing lawns or something. Yes we all have our hard times, ive had my fair share. I would describe myself as someone who sets himself targets and prides himself in excelling way beyond them, i live my life constantly trying to improve myself mentally and physically, i have the drive to become more than i am.

A bum does not. Thats why i dont like them
    a bum does not .... SEEMINGLY.

you dont know what they are, what happened to them .. Im sure its not the "bum" that you dont like, its laziness...you see them as lazy and associate all bums with being lazy beggers.....

I hate lazyiness too... I really do and I have to agree, I just dont think you are seein the whole picture here man.

see, giving the ol man 60 bucks was a good thing for ME, cause I knew that ol fella woulda used that for food and maybe some sh*t paper.... not booze or listerine or some sort a crap! and to tell you, I actually felt a feeling that I wish you could, which was giving when you only get back the feeling that you helped someone who really needed it. I often think of that ol man, I wonder if he's dead.

ever seen groundhog day? just like that ol "bum" guy.

Yea i know what your saying, i dont like lazy unmotivated people. Personally i dont have the money to give away $60, or even $5. The "person" is probably ok, its the bum i dont like. I spoke to a few bums some years back when i went to a different town with the college to do an asignment, we talked to some bums then, was a woman and a guy, they had a dog also and they seemed pretty cool to talk to, but i do not respect them, i will talk to them but that doesnt mean i respect them. I pity them.

Im sure it would feel good to give money to a person that really needs it, i have yet to find a bum that deserves it though.

(oh by the way whats with your fat fingers taking so long to type?!)

MESSY_UK, next time you see a bum why dont you give him 10 minutes of your time. I'm sure he'll tell you all about himself and you will see you have never had a hard time like these guys have. Don't be so quick to judge, I think the reality is most people hate bums because most people are only 2-3 paychecks from being on the street themselves and they know it -although doubtfully admit it to themselves. Obviously not eveybody but I would say the vast majority.

Point is you have no idea why they are there, and shuold something unfortunate happen to you and you end up on the street and people look at you the way you look at them you will feel like crap. Life is uncertain, no reason to disrespect what you don't know or understand. Without respect you will get none.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    MESSY_UK, next time you see a bum why dont you give him 10 minutes of your time. I'm sure he'll tell you all about himself and you will see you have never had a hard time like these guys have. Don't be so quick to judge, I think the reality is most people hate bums because most people are only 2-3 paychecks from being on the street themselves and they know it -although doubtfully admit it to themselves. Obviously not eveybody but I would say the vast majority.

Point is you have no idea why they are there, and shuold something unfortunate happen to you and you end up on the street and people look at you the way you look at them you will feel like crap. Life is uncertain, no reason to disrespect what you don't know or understand. Without respect you will get none.
    I cannot respect someone who will "respect" me more if i give them money.

The stuff ive been through, and trust me i would bet money on half of the bums not having my life, would cripple most people. To say i havent had a hard time like them would be a very blind comment. If i went through something, an ordeal that would place me on the street i would do something about it, i would get a job, either way its better getting paid for cleaning a toilet or something like that than being broke.

Without respect i will get none? First they have to respect themselves and sort their lives out.

I have NO respect for people who just sit back and just let things get worse.

An example, i made a thread the other day, about my mom telling me she had cancer. She has done NOTHING to help herself, she is an major drug user and will be lucky is she survives another 2 years. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER. I love her, i would protect her, but i have no respect for her, coz she doesnt respect herself.

NO MATTTER WHAT there is ALWAYS something you can do. Life has taught me that.

I have an example to: There was a guy by my old school, not too terribly old but you wouldn't guess it to look at him. He fought in vietnam, was wounded badly in the knee and right arm. His right arm had to come off, and he to come back to the states. while he was away his wife left him because she felt he was a 'baby killer' and ran off with his best friend. Like other nam vets he has NO benefits from the gov. nice way of saying thank you. with a gimp knee and only 1 arm he had a **** hard time getting a job and paying his rent. he had a job in galveston at some kind of bait shop but they fired him because he couldnt work very well. He ended up on the streets there. One night two off duty cops kneecaped his good leg with an extending baton because they -like you- 'have no respect for lazy bums' So now he can barely get around, bumed money for a bus ticket to anywhere. ended up in austin. Got sent out of the shelter because to stay there you have to try and get a job. Nobody would hire him. Now he's 'living' if you could call it that, on the street. He has no family, no friends, no chance at getting a job, kicked out of the shelter, and has nothing but all the time to think about it. Tell me your life has been harder than that. Royally ****ed by everybody that you loved, and the gov.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I have an example to: There was a guy by my old school, not too terribly old but you wouldn't guess it to look at him. He fought in vietnam, was wounded badly in the knee and right arm. His right arm had to come off, and he to come back to the states. while he was away his wife left him because she felt he was a 'baby killer' and ran off with his best friend. Like other nam vets he has NO benefits from the gov. nice way of saying thank you. with a gimp knee and only 1 arm he had a **** hard time getting a job and paying his rent. he had a job in galveston at some kind of bait shop but they fired him because he couldnt work very well. He ended up on the streets there. One night two off duty cops kneecaped his good leg with an extending baton because they -like you- 'have no respect for lazy bums' So now he can barely get around, bumed money for a bus ticket to anywhere. ended up in austin. Got sent out of the shelter because to stay there you have to try and get a job. Nobody would hire him. Now he's 'living' if you could call it that, on the street. He has no family, no friends, no chance at getting a job, kicked out of the shelter, and has nothing but all the time to think about it. Tell me your life has been harder than that. Royally ****ed by everybody that you loved, and the gov.
    Dude the amount of disabillity benefits he could claim are unreal

decadbal is offline Banned
    man, some ppl expect you to feel bad for em when something bad happens to em, but if they smell or have no home to go to, then you dont... alot of growing up to do... alot

Dude the amount of disabillity benefits he could claim are unreal
    this is true here. Most bums dont go and get the benifits because of pride issues i guess.... but they will pan for money?

Some states have a panhandeleres liscense now... next time one tries to get $$ off ya... ask to see his liscense. If he dont have one... turn him in, atleast then he'll have a warm place to sleep and some food.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    this is true here. Most bums dont go and get the benifits because of pride issues i guess.... but they will pan for money?

Some states have a panhandeleres liscense now... next time one tries to get $$ off ya... ask to see his liscense. If he dont have one... turn him in, atleast then he'll have a warm place to sleep and some food.
    I hear what your saying about benefits.

What so they can apply to get a license that says they can beg for money?

this is true here. Most bums dont go and get the benifits because of pride issues i guess....
    I don't know how it is in the US or elsewhere, but over here for street people to get *ANY* benefits, they need an "address of residence".... (huh!?) So no official address, no benefits.

Many street people get some benefits using overnight shelters addresses, but the ones who are mentally ill do not go into shelters (a large percentage of homeless folks here come from the mental-institutions that were shut down in the 70's and 80's and just thrown onto the streets).

Red

nope... you can get a drivers liscense here if your homeless.... when they ask to write the residence you put the closest place.. -under the westside bridge... and other stuff.

ya UK... they can apply to get a permit to panhandle. I think they even charge for it.. Gov. gets $$ any way they can.. lol

radar1234 is offline Member
    where can i download it for free?

suprnova.org.you need to go to bittorrent.com and download a mirror first.it pretty easy.

I always get stuff from there...

dang now im gonna get bumfights... LOL!!

nope... you can get a drivers liscense here if your homeless.... when they ask to write the residence you put the closest place.. -under the westside bridge... and other stuff.

ya UK... they can apply to get a permit to panhandle. I think they even charge for it.. Gov. gets $$ any way they can.. lol

wow i didnt know you can get a license to beg. man they will do anything these days.

i just cant imagine a bum coming up to me and saying "any spare change man" and me replying by saying no, then he jumps out in front of me smiles confidently then flashes his license, then repeats himself "any spare change man", to which a again reply by saying "no".

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I have a co-worker whose cousin started Bum Fights. They actually are pending a law suit in CA. My attorney, who is there uncle, is representating them. They do give there consent but like Symatech said, they aren't mentally capable of signing a contract. They aren't of sound mental capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    I have a co-worker whose cousin started Bum Fights. They actually are pending a law suit in CA. My attorney, who is there uncle, is representating them. They do give there consent but like Symatech said, they aren't mentally capable of signing a contract. They aren't of sound mental capacity.
    But their smart enough to SUE??

But their smart enough to SUE??

HAHA!

But i think its probably certain organisations that will be taking them to court

Im pretty sure if they win, part of the money will be going to the "victims" though.

Im pretty sure if they win, part of the money will be going to the "victims" though.
    Yea thats true. I agree, obviously the organisation has to represent someone. The client would have to sign and agree to numerous contracts, this could be flipped on them because how is this person of sound mind to sign one contract and not another, the organisation and lawyers could be looked upon as using the "bum"/client to their advantage in terms of making money from them

HAHA!

But i think its probably certain organisations that will be taking them to court
    You are right organizations and the "State of California" what ever that means. They are looking at minor jail time and fines.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    You are right organizations and the "State of California" what ever that means. They are looking at minor jail time and fines.
    Do i detect just a tad of sarcasm?

I dont live in the "good old U S of A" so i cant be expected to know that

But they are going to have to question the bums and show evidence that they are insane.... have a shrink look at them. And the defense can ALSO have their own shrinks plea that they are sane.

Kinda dumb.

Do i detect just a tad of sarcasm?

I dont live in the "good old U S of A" so i cant be expected to know that
    naw... no sarcasm there... California is a sheitHole with no legal standings or morals.

I'm just saying that the bums aren't suing its The State. I think if Gov Arnold had any say in it he would say lets start on part 4.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    its been mentioned that they are like that because they are lazy?

**** man sometimes bad things happen

you can easily say go get a job or whatever but who the hells gonna hire you when you have nothing?
    say like the war vets they come home and their wife has left them and took all their ****, like how the fvck are you gonna get a job? most of them have 1 outfit if you can call it that and stink...
    not dissing bums here but its not lazyiness i mean whos gonna hire them

do you want some dirty looking and smelling man whos shows up for work in the same clothes every day and sleeps in the ditch outside the office dealing with your customers?

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    its been mentioned that they are like that because they are lazy?

**** man sometimes bad things happen

you can easily say go get a job or whatever but who the hells gonna hire you when you have nothing?
    say like the war vets they come home and their wife has left them and took all their ****, like how the fvck are you gonna get a job? most of them have 1 outfit if you can call it that and stink...
    not dissing bums here but its not lazyiness i mean whos gonna hire them

do you want some dirty looking and smelling man whos shows up for work in the same clothes every day and sleeps in the ditch outside the office dealing with your customers?
    Maybe somewhere in your head you are assuming im thinking that these "bums" are going to get some form of software developing job for microsoft, or for example start as a sales executive for a new Mercedes show room.

There is programs in place to help them get placements, they can work as labourers, on building sites etc, they can work as cleaners, there is a tonne of jobs they could do.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If its a bum like the one in the video in the other thread... i know why he doesnt have a job.

it's true there are many bums who are that way because they are just lazy. But not all. There is not really any way to tell the difference straight up which I why I don't disrespect them. How's the saying go "never judge a person unless you've walked a mile in their shoes" or something like that. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and sometimes I'm wrong, but not always.

Thread Information