Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

That guilty feeling

Who else gets it? You know that feeling you have when the "all natural" guy next to you puts up the same or more weight than you? Does that ever make you feel guilty, like you should be able to do it naturally as well? How do you cope with it, because honestly, it's making me feel really bad. I know there is no way I could do this without "help". I have tried for years, to break throught the plateau, but could never do it... naturally. And I understand that others have better genetics than me, but it still gets to me. I almost feel like I don't deserve this strength and size, because I am cheating. Anybody else ever have this feeling?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how do you know he's all natural?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    are you sure you reached your genetic potential? hahaha jj... man who gives a shat about anyone else.. working out should be for your.. besides its not how much weight you move its how it feels when you move it..

ive never had to deal with that problem bro. sorry. do everything you can to max your genetics out before you juice and you wouldnt have to deal with that problem either.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    mayber your gear is fake? haha jk bro...work harder????

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    each has his own goal in this game...i am not in it for the max weight lifts....i enjoy sculpting my body and continue making it grow without any injuries from overmaxing.......

decadbal is offline Banned
    no one at my gym puts up as much wt as me... and all the natural ppl who compare with juicers, compare with newb juicers... or juicers who dont know jack sh1t about juicin..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    Who else gets it? You know that feeling you have when the "all natural" guy next to you puts up the same or more weight than you? Does that ever make you feel guilty, like you should be able to do it naturally as well? How do you cope with it, because honestly, it's making me feel really bad. I know there is no way I could do this without "help". I have tried for years, to break throught the plateau, but could never do it... naturally. And I understand that others have better genetics than me, but it still gets to me. I almost feel like I don't deserve this strength and size, because I am cheating. Anybody else ever have this feeling?
    come workout with me... ill make you feel like sheit.

Thread Information