Thread: Howdy folks.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Howdy folks.

Well I'm not going into detail about where I've been or what I've been up to.... let's just say it hasn't been fun or easy. But I'm breathing and that's what matters. Just stopping in to say howdy and see how ya'll are doing and to take care of some issues that have gotten blown WAY out of proportion. I'll be on from time to time and hope to see you guys around as well..... for those that wonder, my kiddies are doing great and I'm finally being the father I need to be. Anyways folks, just popping in and I'll see ya'll around.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey BigT..Started to think you had been kidnapped..Hope all is going well with your life and good to see you around..Take care bro!

Doc M

i havnt really met ya, but welcome back mayng

Hey Doc...last we talked you had some family issues... I hope she went peacefully bro.... my prayers were with you back than. I'm doing ok, there's problems but I'm tired of talking about 'em. My kids are healthy and for the most part happy so that's all that matters to me. It is good to talk with ya again.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I smelled old motor oil and cow dung....I kid of course - great to see you back; brings back some memories. Though, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I for one think the Wile E. Coyote avatar shoulds till be in place.

Ahhhh my large melon head friend...... how are you? I see your quest for knowledge has softened you a bit.... old motor oil? Cow dung??? Much to weak especially coming from a self proclaimed genius as yourself. I will have to bring my old avatar out of retirement just for you BG. I hope all is weel with you old friend.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back bro..Its good to see an old face...kinda.

Hey cali.... how been? It's good to see some familiar faces as well.... I waled away from all the boards for awhile and one of these days I'll get back into 'em again.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Awesome to see you around BT. I know you've been through hell and back, so it's good to see you around. Hope all continues to look up, man.

Hey cb.... things haven't gotten much easier but I work with the hand life dealed me. I'm doing good.... it's good to see ya around bro, been to long since we've talked last.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey cb.... things haven't gotten much easier but I work with the hand life dealed me. I'm doing good.... it's good to see ya around bro, been to long since we've talked last.
    i'm sure man...it's one of the things to respect about you...ya work hard with what you're given.

i've still got the diet you helped me with over on IBB...i ran it for a bit, saw some good results in a short term, now i'm ready to put it all together and see what i can do...

HEy I may not have alot of time but I'm willing to help out in anyway. Either here on AR or if I ever get back on at IBB. I've learned some new tricks with the dieting aspect and have some crazy cycle info to share with folks..... let's just say I'm now alking nicely at 255 at 12%.

cb25 is offline Banned
    HEy I may not have alot of time but I'm willing to help out in anyway. Either here on AR or if I ever get back on at IBB. I've learned some new tricks with the dieting aspect and have some crazy cycle info to share with folks..... let's just say I'm now alking nicely at 255 at 12%.
    thanks man, i appreciate the offer, and if i come across any stumbling blocks...i'll be sure to check for ya!

and for the record...i also enjoyed the Wile E Coyote av!

Thor250 is offline New Member
    Welcome back brother!

Well folks the Wile E Coyote will back soon.... I need to get off here.... my boy is getting hungry and so is his old man. I feel good to see them today, nothing like a hug from your little ones when you're not feeling like yourself.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at this sh!t, October is Old school reunion month here at the motherfuking AR BOARD.. howdy tex!!!!!!! good to see you, and doc m, good to see you are still around too.. Keep it real fellas, talk to you later

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Look at this sh!t, October is Old school reunion month here at the motherfuking AR BOARD.. howdy tex!!!!!!! good to see you, and doc m, good to see you are still around too.. Keep it real fellas, talk to you later
    Yeah, two fags in one day BT, glad to see ya back and I'm already working on it bro

Good to see some of the old crew coming back

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Well folks the Wile E Coyote will back soon.... I need to get off here.... my boy is getting hungry and so is his old man. I feel good to see them today, nothing like a hug from your little ones when you're not feeling like yourself.
    Comeback soon, and glad to hear from you.
    Next thread i want to hear some good news though, K?

Thanks mj! Vette.... it's all good bro. I'm loving my PT job and my client base is growing steadily. I'm becoming the number one trainer over all in the Gold's gym's out of the San Antonio area. All I'm working on now is getting a house and bringing my kids home to me. Other than that life is going good. I'm also working on a way to go back to school to become an RN. Who knows how it'll all work out. I'm also working on hitting 275 within the next 4-5 months. Already sitting at 255 and growing so we'll see.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sup big time welcome back to the cause

Thread Information