Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Who doesnt eat pork?

Just wondering who.. and why?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Vincent : Want some bacon?

Jules : No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent : Are you Jewish?

Jules : Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent : Why not?

Jules : Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent : Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules : Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.

Vincent : How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules : I don't eat dog either.

Vincent : Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules : I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent : Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules : Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' mother****in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Oh, yes, I do eat pork.

I bet if you ask jules if he eats chicken... he'll say yes.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I love pork.

I eat plenty of pig...

Hmmm a nice thick slab of baked pineaple ham... YUM!

Red

Pork chops... mmmmm on the Barbie... MMMMM MMMMMM

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nope, don't eat pork...hogs tend to hold more toxins in their systems compared to cattle....I figure I've got enough toxins running around inside me as it is....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I don't. Not for religious reasons either. My Catholic mom never cooked it, always considered it a dirty animal for some reason.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Jews and Samuel L. Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Nope, don't eat pork...hogs tend to hold more toxins in their systems compared to cattle....I figure I've got enough toxins running around inside me as it is....
    I hand pick my pork.

My wife's grandmother has a farm, and she keeps a few pigs running wild for me. They get more muscle on em.. a little tougher, but less fat. GOOD STUFF! and you cant beat 300lbs of pork for 400$

im muslim and i dont eat pork.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I hand pick my pork.

My wife's grandmother has a farm, and she keeps a few pigs running wild for me. They get more muscle on em.. a little tougher, but less fat. GOOD STUFF! and you cant beat 300lbs of pork for 400$
    Well since you control their diet somewhat that would cut down on the toxins,.....my grandparents used to raise hogs and usually killed a couple at first frost..but you know how hogs are...give them a chance, and they'll eat the stink off of sh@t.. ...But 300 lbs of protein for $400 is pretty d#mn reasonable!!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    they'll eat the stink off of sh@t..
    Yeah and they'll eat their own babies if they catch the smell of blood. Not a pretty sight.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    im muslim and i dont eat pork.
    why? This is a question I have. Is it cause like Indians who worship cows? YOu worship pigs?

nah bro its the exact opposite. pigs are up in the category with wine. its just forbidden. its always been forbidden, and i mean, im not arguing against it because i can see some benefits to it beeing forbidden in the first place. it has horrible nutritional content and is just plain sickening because i have tried some personally before i knew it was forbidden.

nah bro its the exact opposite. pigs are up in the category with wine. its just forbidden. its always been forbidden, and i mean, im not arguing against it because i can see some benefits to it beeing forbidden in the first place. it has horrible nutritional content and is just plain sickening because i have tried some personally before i knew it was forbidden.
    why is it forbidden?

Cause its dirty?
    K.. what im getting at is, im sure you eat chicken. ANYONE whos been around chickens knows there dirtier than pigs. They live off their own sheit. And the nutritional content? If you get a lean pork... its good stuff. And i cant believe you didnt like the taste. Me personally, i dont like ham. I just dont like the taste... but pork chops... MMMM MMMMM

http://www.webziner.com/islam/whypork.htm

read that link thouroughly bro, thatll answer all you questions.

ok... to each his own.

All those diseases are contagious from beef also.

BUt i know a couple people who dont eat pig... there not muslim either, but just think of it as a dirty animal. ALL ANIMALS are dirty.. lol

Ever see a cow just stand there and sheit all over itself? I have... they dont care. All they do is sleep, eat, and sheit. and cows WILL eat their offspring... ive seen it happen. doesnt happen a lot... but it does. Same with any other animal.

ok... to each his own.

BUt i know a couple people who dont eat pig... there not muslim either, but just think of it as a dirty animal. ALL ANIMALS are dirty.. lol

Ever see a cow just stand there and sheit all over itself? I have... they dont care. All they do is sleep, eat, and sheit. and cows WILL eat their offspring... ive seen it happen. doesnt happen a lot... but it does. Same with any other animal.

, nah ive never seen a cow sh!t on itself hahaha. i live out here in the country side though so ya i do see cow's do alot of diff things.

but ya as for the cows eating there offspring, no doubt bro. thats why they are animals and we are not. the mentality of an animal is a whole lot different than ours. this is what seperates us from them

ya... you know whats even sicker?

saw a bull mount a cow... started going at it... and she starts crappin....

EWWWW!!! LOL!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I no dig on pork yo.. don't like the flava but when a little bb chew sauce is added it's da shizzle in da fizzle. Know what i mean my nizzle.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Beef is 10X sicker than Pork IMHO. I eat Bison instead. I have beef about once a month max. That stuff is nasty.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont trust a man who doesnt eat pork of some sort

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think a lot of the belief that Pork is the food of the devil is 'cause it wasn't handeled correctly back in the day... you leave a slab of pork and a slab of beef laying out on a wooden table in the market all day - the pork will rot much faster. It needs to be handled better than other meats. I have heard some Arabs say it gives you spots on your skin. Others say eating pork leads to other filthy habits... which brings me to my next point...

But the irony I find is that in an Arabic counrty - Pork is banned everywhere. BUT you can go to a resteraunt and buy a sheep tongue sandwich or some brains, no problem. I'd take some nice pork chops and ribs much sooner than I would eat another animal's tongue or it's brains...

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    I love pork.

so do I

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i dont trust a man who doesnt eat pork of some sort
    ditto

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I agree with bigol'legs, I have a relative who has a chicken farm, it is f**king disgusting, if it wasn't for the fact that chicken is good lean protein then I wouldn't eat it. I haven't ever been to a pig farm so I have no problem with pork, it is pretty tasty too.

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I agree with bigol'legs, I have a relative who has a chicken farm, it is f**king disgusting, if it wasn't for the fact that chicken is good lean protein then I wouldn't eat it. I haven't ever been to a pig farm so I have no problem with pork, it is pretty tasty too.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ok... to each his own.

I don't eat pork or beef. Never have.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member

Awwwwwwww man, I can see the no piggy thing but you can't have WINE??
    Geez, I don't know what I would do if I couldnt have wine - I have been collecting since I was 22 and have a cellar of about 850 bottles of French (but dont buy French anymore because of that stinking Jacques Chirac), California, Australian, Italian, etc. I loves it!!
    How come no wine?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    like pork, like beef, LOVE lamb

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sweet and Sour pork, egg fried rice and a Bud!. Gotta love 'em..

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Sweet and Sour pork, egg fried rice and a Bud!. Gotta love 'em..
    Too true, ive always been partial to a bit of chicken chow mein too

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Pork is not something I eat, it ain't kosher ya know.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Every now and then I'll eat pork when I'm in a group setting and its served, or something, but I don't go out and buy the fatty meats......I like to stick to lean things like chicken, which have more protein content per serving. That way I don't have to eat a much to get my protein in each meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I don't eat pork or beef. Never have.
    but you eat chicken? If you do it for the "lean" factor... i can understand that. But if you do it because its "cleaner"

Ive seen chicken coops live off their offspring for 2+ yrs... no feed. Just ate the eggs and babies. Atleast pigs and cows will graze...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not crazy about about pork but i do eat it, grilled porkchops cold in the morning with a bowl of oatmeal, to me, is easier to get down right out of bed than beef or chicken.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

Despite their reputation, pigs have many positive attributes including cleanliness, intelligence, and a social nature.
    Pigs are indeed clean animals. Yes, they do roll in mud, but only because they can't sweat like people do; the mud (or water) actually keeps them cool. If available, pigs, who are excellent swimmers, prefer water to mud. Pigs also carefully keep their sleeping area clean, and will designate a spot as far from this area as possible for waste. Even piglets only a few hours old will leave the nest to relieve themselves.
    from US Human Society

I dont like pork chops. I like some bacon at times, ham, and ribs. Not as everyday though, that what beef is for.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Im a muslim and I don't eat prok either....don't take me wrong I did eat it at one point for about 2 years but when I did a little experiment.....It stressed on the fact and reasoning of it bieng forbidden in my religion..The experiment goes something like this....take two clean glass see thru jars, put a piece of beef in one put the lid on.....do the same with a piece of pork by putting it in the jar and closing the lid....leave it out in the sun for a day....In about 9 hours u'll see maggots appearing in the jar with the pork......Nothing will happen to beef for the next 3 days......My two cents...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't eat Pork. Pigs don't sweat- physiologically they have way more toxins than other animals. Their toxin release system is just not that great. I mean come on, you look at a pigpen and it's an absolute pile of filth, they sit there eating their own ****. Hell, they are the only animal that will eat its own kind.

To those of you who have problems trusting people who don't eat pork...
    well, that's just ignorant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information