Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BANNEd

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Maybe you could paintshop some clothes on her Messy!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    And sorry but i do have to mention that your avatar "7thWarrior" isnt allowed and should be removed as per the new rule.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL! Would be glad to if someone would change his avatar.

Hey after I lose the rest of this bodyfat......could you paintshop ME some boobs?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hey after I lose the rest of this bodyfat......could you paintshop ME some boobs?
    Lets see what ya got now 1st

No probs, the picture of them you showed me the other day was ok, but im sure we can work on them.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hope you dont have a modded xbox bro. Read my post above
    I dont participate in anything Illegal

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I dont participate in anything Illegal
    I meant for education purposes obviously

See, this is how utterly sad i am. I actually put some clothes on her.

No probs, the picture of them you showed me the other day was ok, but im sure we can work on them.

Very FUNNY! Ok I have to confess.....those were Deca 's. I told him to get the gyno taken care of!

Very FUNNY! Ok I have to confess.....those were Deca's. I told him to get the gyno taken care of!
    You should of told me sooner, i feel all dirty now.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Lets see what ya got now 1st
    Hmmm lets see.........

NO

You should of told me sooner, i feel all dirty now.
    I told you not to beat off to it!!!

I told you not to beat off to it!!!
    Oh my, im disgusted by that comment, especially coming from a lady. Ive reported it as a bad post. I hope the Mods make an example of you.

LOL more likely they will make an example of you! You were the one doing horrible things to a pic of Decca's boobies!

LOL more likely they will make an example of you! You were the one doing horrible things to a pic of Decca's boobies!
    You lied to me CB and thats no excuse, i have no time for people who play games with me. I feel violated

You lied to me CB and thats no excuse, i have no time for people who play games with me. I feel violated
    Not as violated as Deca does Im SURE!

Not as violated as Deca does Im SURE!
    You've used both of us for your childish games, i tugged away thinking that was you, and you've just made fun of Decas enormous breasts and pepperoni sized nipples.

lol Sooo sorry NOT

decadbal is offline Banned
    look at all this deca love..who would have thought u both were obsessed with me

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    look at all this deca love..who would have thought u both were obsessed with me and my pepperoni sized nipples
    Always on my mind bro, always on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    look at all this deca love..who would have thought u both were obsessed with me
    Mad luv for you baby you know that

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bro, bad news.

You have a "modded" XBOX i assume. You will not be able to use XBL.

So, hardluck bro.
    with chip off and a legally owned version of the game, everything will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    with chip off and a legally owned version of the game, everything will be fine.
    Nope. The system doesnt just scan for a chip, mine has the option for just switching it off, trust me if it was that easy i would of done it.

It looks for ANY modded files, seriously just do a quick search on google and you'll see.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    they only check bios and for previously banned eeproms/HDs

you can have a clean C drive and store all emulators / dashboards / etc. on another portion

they only check bios and for previously banned eeproms/HDs

you can have a clean C drive and store all emulators / dashboards / etc. on another portion
    and it will work? theyve banned millions of people so far bro...

KeyMastur is offline VET

Ahh thats a plus. Everywhere ive searched seems to say that you'll get banned no matter what. The guys on that forum appear to know what they are doing though. Thanks for that Key

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sometimes i don't bother searching i just go straight to the guru's over at xbox-scene forums.

sometimes i don't bother searching i just go straight to the guru's over at xbox-scene forums.
    Yea seems to be alot of flaky information about there, theres alot of panic that people cant go online and play the game. Thanks for the link, i'll have a scan through the forums over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information