Thread: strange request

pujols99 is offline New Member

strange request

This is a very strange request, but I am newbie who has been getting great information from you guys for about three months. I have been pretty good about reading the board for information about my cycle and workouts everyday. I usually read old posts to get most of my information for most of my questions. And you guys have always been good about answering my questions when I can't get them off previous posts. I started contacting this site when I got back from the war and started lifting seriously. Y ou guys have always been very respectful answering mt comments. Anyway, my question is, a site was posted a few weeks that showed the beheading of an american engineer about three or four weeks ago, and I have my best friend here and wasd wanting to show him the web site of the beheading that was posted at that time and cannot find it. In order for him to experience the extreme hate that I experienced for the militia that I did, I am wanting to show him that video. Can someone post that website for me please!! I need to give family and friend a little taste of the hatred I experienced!!!

It would be much appreciated by a former keeper of the freedom!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    www.ogrish.com
    i am pretty sure thats the site bro. thats some sick **** though, couldnt bring myself to watch it.

pujols99 is offline New Member
    Thanks Bro. I spent spent 8 months in Somalia and the Muslim extremist had hate in their eyes like I had never witnessed before.... and to think our only mission at that time was to feed the starving Somalians. It's beyond my comprehension. Can someone explain this kind of heartfelt hatred for people who's only goal is to help them???

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    No one likes America. Unless your an American

sooner45 is offline Member
    That video was horrifying!!! It almost made me throw up and cry at the same time!! It will scare the you know what out of you!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    what were u in somalia for, what unit were u with..

workdude is offline Senior Member
    As a former Marine who has been to somalia the only thing I can say is they hate us because they want to see us fail. When your the biggest guy on the block everyone wants to see who can take you down!

Thread Information