Thread: My old stang...

sniper320 is offline Member

My old stang...

My old mustang...**** i miss her. I sold it 4 months ago, sob, sob..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My old stang...-mustang2-smaller.jpg   My old stang...-mustang-3-smaller.jpg  

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    lol the 80's stangs where the most disgracefull things ever.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    hahahaha

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    couldnt agree more

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    why?

i think it was worst between 94-98 IMO...

Elysium is offline Productive Member

To be honest i like it! Like the old skool cars

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    Beautifull car!!!!!!!!! One of the most dominate street driven cars ever! All of these guys have been spanked by a mustang before. Disgracefull???? Hey psychofart name one car from the 80's that ran in the 14's in the 1/4 mile and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds all for under $15,000? Bad ass car!!!!!!!

Are those svt rims and a 3' cowl hood?

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    killer car sniper.I miss mine too. I got a 92 Coupe Black on Black 5 speed,gear 3,73 bla bla bla... Man i did stomp ricers and Slowmaro all day. LOL

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy has a cobra that body style with an s-trim supercharger on it the thing screws

decadbal is offline Banned
    i had a 2001 cobra.. it was jammin, your pic is awesome.. nice ride..id miss it to

Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Beautifull car!!!!!!!!! One of the most dominate street driven cars ever! All of these guys have been spanked by a mustang before. Disgracefull???? Hey psychofart name one car from the 80's that ran in the 14's in the 1/4 mile and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds all for under $15,000? Bad ass car!!!!!!!
    they all looked like crap, ran like crap, performed like crap. and original, psychofart.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    they all looked like crap, ran like crap, performed like crap. and original, psychofart.
    then, they r still crap in 2004?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt
    killer car sniper.I miss mine too. I got a 92 Coupe Black on Black 5 speed,gear 3,73 bla bla bla... Man i did stomp ricers and Slowmaro all day. LOL
    Stomp my camaro!! man thats a nice stang and I drive a camaro.. as long as a cars mint I dont care and that my friend is mint

Psychotron is a pure idiot!!! He must be locked in a hole somewhere! Mustangs rule the road!!!! Bring your garbage around and I will recycle it!

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Stomp my camaro!! man thats a nice stang and I drive a camaro.. as long as a cars mint I dont care and that my friend is mint
    I wasn't flaming camaro bro, it just i hate people like PsychoIdiot when judging without having some facts backing up his statements...
    I like all cars,i mean a like mecanic in general.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    then, they r still crap in 2004?

i never said i liked the mustangs of anytime, i was just saying that the 80's in particular were total trash.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt
    I wasn't flaming camaro bro, it just i hate people like PsychoIdiot when judging without having some facts backing up his statements...
    I like all cars,i mean a like mecanic in general.
    ha no worries dude.. we all have our fav's.. I just respect ppl who put money into a car and make it look like the above stang.. specially if it runs like it looks

Thanks Guys, it was a nice car and i put lots of money into it, It was pretty quick, I wish i still had it so i could pull up to a guy like Psychotron in his pinto and smoke him.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    for some reason i liked the look of the car. and that car looks mint as far as i can tell.

NFAbenz is offline New Member
    I had an Integra that got stolen last November. I really miss that thing. I used to race Vettes, and Mustangs, and Camaro's and they would laugh at me when I tried. When I would end up smoking them, they would freak out. Fastest pass I ever got out of it was an 11.90 @ 119. I had 387 at the wheels then. When it got stolen, it had 480 at the wheels. I think I could have touched a ten second quarter mile if I would have gone back to the track w/ that horsepower. Too bad. I really miss that. I was to buy a 91 - 93 Mustang Couple 5.0 now and turbocharge it. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by NFAbenz
    I had an Integra that got stolen last November. I really miss that thing. I used to race Vettes, and Mustangs, and Camaro's and they would laugh at me when I tried. When I would end up smoking them, they would freak out. Fastest pass I ever got out of it was an 11.90 @ 119. I had 387 at the wheels then. When it got stolen, it had 480 at the wheels. I think I could have touched a ten second quarter mile if I would have gone back to the track w/ that horsepower. Too bad. I really miss that. I was to buy a 91 - 93 Mustang Couple 5.0 now and turbocharge it. We'll see what happens.
    Im sorry man, but im afraid i just dont think thats true. A car with 400 hp cant run the 1\4 mile in 11 seconds, the mclearn F1 which is the fastest production car ever made(top speed that is) runs the 1\4 mile in 11.6 and it has 627hp and 479flbs of torque, check the stats on a car like the ferrari enzo, it runs 11's. my friend has on old nolva with around 800hp he's sponserd and everthing, that car can do the 1\4 mile in 10 seconds on a good day(its not street legal) and your saying your integra can do 10 seconds if it had 400hp. pppfftttt.

There isn't a point in my lying. My old Integra weighed what? About 2700 - 2800 lbs? Thats super light. I ran that 11.90 w/ 387 at the wheels. Thats about 450 horsepower that the car was making. Do the math. I have the timeslip here. If I knew how to post things, I would post it. I honestly think that when I had the 480 at the wheels which is close to 600 horsepower that the motor was making, I should have tapped into the tens. If not, a low 11.

Another thing is, my car had full interior, including spare tire in the back, A/C, power steering, power windows, everything. I drove it to the track, put on slicks, ran the car, then took off the slicks and drove it back home. If you want to do a little research, do a search on my name. Jorge Llaguno. There are a couple of articles about my car and that event. My last run of the day, I lost to another Civic. My car ran a 12.2 I believe it was on that last run, and it says it. Believe me, I ran that 11.90.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    WHOA WHOA WHOA.... who is bad talking the 87-93 stangs... they were the sh!t..... I happen to own a 91gt I bought it for $5,000 put $2,000 into internal engine parts.... new cam/cylinderheads/intake/manifold/rear axle gears/42#injectors/exhaust/etc/etc/etc list goe's on for a while..... and with another $3,000 I put in a procharger 300 in it.... havnt had it dyno'ed and all that total is $10,000 and it runs really close to 10 secs(11.1) in the 1/4 mile..... I could easily have 10seconds its just that I need to get racing slicks or radial slicks..... Because as anyone knows with stock tires once you get up their in rwhp and your still running stock tires.... your gona have no traction at all.

and by the way it was $5k for car and $5k for mods.... $10k total and who was making fun of these cars saying they are crap???? I mean their the best cars to do anything to because the aftermarket parts for them are all over the place.... for cheap too.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 10-19-2004 at 01:50 PM.

http://www.draglist.com/stories/SOD%...SOD-121301.htm
    Here, I did the research for you. Look at the results in the end. Look at the Quick 16 and I was the runner up. It says my time. Its says a 12.2 @ 117. Believe me now?

I dont believe nfa either. His cv joints would never hold up either!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey psychofart name one car from the 80's that ran in the 14's in the 1/4 mile and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds all for under $15,000? Bad ass car!!!!!!!
    '86 - '87 Grand National 13:85 in the 1/4......... fastest production car.... It was a little more then $15k.... I think sticker price on them was around $17k....... Now that was a bad ass car.

On my car, the axles were the weak link. I was afraid of them breaking. I actually had a set of prodrive axles and was ready to swap them in whenever my stock ones broke. They never did. I imagine it was b/c my car was still peg legged at that time. I didn't have a limited slip differential. When I finally did put it in a couple of months later, my axles did give out on drag radial tires. Regardless though, I have no reason to lie. Its dumb. I'm dropping it. Believe me or don't, I don't care. I even posted a link up so you guys could see for yourselves. Don't be mad b/c my four banger was faster than your 8 cylinder.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    My buddy has a cobra that body style with an s-trim supercharger on it the thing screws
    They only made one Cobra in that style... 1993...

Psychotron is a pure idiot!!! He must be locked in a hole somewhere! Mustangs rule the road!!!! Bring your garbage around and I will recycle it!
    No need to flame, we are discussing vehicles...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    '86 - '87 Grand National 13:85 in the 1/4......... fastest production car.... It was a little more then $15k.... I think sticker price on them was around $17k....... Now that was a bad ass car.
    Yes, and for under $2000 CDN you could run 11s....

11.8 was the quickest I have seen myself...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Nice car sniper, I'm on my 3rd mustang, a 98 GT convertible. My next car will probably be another mustang. What else is there?

Nice avatar jdjuicer! Who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    Thanks Guys, it was a nice car and i put lots of money into it, It was pretty quick, I wish i still had it so i could pull up to a guy like Psychotron in his pinto and smoke him.
    my pinto lol. i dont drive a nice car, i never claimed to, i was putting my .02 on the topic. id also probably just laugh at you hysterically if you tried to race me in my "pinto" .
    Last edited by Psychotron; 10-20-2004 at 02:03 PM.

my pinto lol. i dont drive a nice car, i never claimed to, i was putting my .02 on the topic. id also probably just laugh at you hysterically if you tried to race me in my "pinto" .
    Ha ha ha ha h iknow j/k bro.

Thread Information