Thread: Bonds juicing?

houseofpain is offline Banned

Bonds juicing?

i think this focker is full of sh!t. he gained 30lbs of muscle in his mid 30's. that just dosent happen. JMO, i think he is a b@stard and i hope he never breaks any more records.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1903019

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Hes now stonger and faster than in his 20's. I can't believe he thinks no one knows......the guy was sold the THG steroid , but attorneys argued that he never intended to use it. Yeah, I'm sure everyone on here buys their juice to let it look pretty on the shelf.

The guy is a jerk too, he has his own private locker room and cusses at his teamates. Thats why I don't like him......its not fair to pick on him for juicing( its not like hes the only one), but for the way he acts. Of course, I think also that juice has helped him more than anyone else.....Big Mac has always been big and had a powerful wing, same with Sosa, etc.....but Bonds used to just be a base hitter that didn't have that kind of power in his swing.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 10-16-2004 at 12:44 PM.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Big Mac did get bigger the past 10 years. He is on something too. Not just andro like said.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    since the steroid testing came into play a few years ago you have not heard of folks hitting over 55 homers anymore do you? yeah bonds is a dick head, when i saw him pushing Jeff Kent in the duggout i started to hate his ass.

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    Hey H.O.P.,

I know a sports agent here in NYC who knows many other agents in baseball. He claims that not only has he used AAS, he also used HgH for many years. His helmet size has increased more than 1/2 an inch over the past decade...a side effect of HgH. Hgh also can had a positive/negative effect on one's vision. Acromegacy (High Natural HGH levels) increases skeletal bone size, and can also increase the size of pituitary tumors, which can have a negative effect on vision because it(the pituitary) is located near the optical nerve.
    Funny how Bonds and Giambi(pre tumor) from 1995 through 2002, were said to have the best eyes in MLB. Look at both of the bodies during that time period, and look at their bodies since testing began in 2003. And look at how many eye problems Giambi had during 2003, prior to being diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in 2004. Hmmm......

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Big Mac did get bigger the past 10 years. He is on something too. Not just andro like said.

I'm not saying hes not, Bonds is not the only one.....but he certainly has been helped by the juice more than anyone. Big Mac has gone from Big to Bigger, and hes always had a strong swing. Bonds has gone from Medium to Large, adding power to his swing that used to be unheard of from him.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Of course Bonds juiced and still is on something...
    As do almost all professional athletes... And
    baseball just started testing, but they're not
    really enforcing a **** thing even if they test
    positive... They want the homeruns because it
    means bigger ratings for them and more fans...
    This year they may be taking it a little easier
    because of all the Balco ****, but wait till next
    year or so when **** blows over...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't like it.....

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know much about bonds or baseball.....but id guess 90% of pro sports...espically football juice , just a well kept secret.

so i wouldnt judge him on that alone , and i know i would deny it to.....who in thier right mind would amit it

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Oh yeah. Mac was definitely on. I saw him on a golf show a few weeks ago and he was no where near the size he was during his last few years in the majors.

statuZ is offline Banned
    In Saturday's San Francisco Chronicle, Bonds' personal trainer Greg Anderson claimed on tape last year that the Giants All-Star used an undetectable performance-enhancing drug during the 2003 season.

In a recording provided to the newspaper, Anderson said, "The whole thing is, everything that I've been doing at this point, it's all undetectable. See, the stuff I have, we created it, and you can't buy it anywhere else but you can take it the day of (the test), pee, and it comes up perfect."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a undetectable steroid ? And how much would that **** cost? And they created it? WTF!? explain!

Just want to mention you guys do know there's 2 companies
    that specialize in making sure pro atheltes pass drug tests
    right? One of them have been around for 18 years and are
    still in business so I guess they must know what they're doing...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i think this focker is full of sh!t. he gained 30lbs of muscle in his mid 30's. that just dosent happen. JMO, i think he is a b@stard and i hope he never breaks any more records.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1903019
    Cell Tech baby!!!!!!!

Get with it!!!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    By the way, this whole "juicing" in the pro's thing........

Many of you are "surprised" about it, and I'm baffled as to why.

You do realize that literally ALL pro athletes ARE enhanced in some way/shape/form, even if it's HGH therapy with a "legit" script from their docs? Don't forget how many docs are also willing to "work" with pro-athletes as well for monetary come-ups. However, that's it's own subject in and of itself.

It would be far easier to single out a select few who are not enhanced, than it would be to list everyone who is. Football is on the top of that list, and the enhancement issues go all the way back into the college level, where the kids really get exposed to the "real world".

You are either simply part of the crowd and you do what it takes to keep up/compete, or you are not.

~SC~

Baffles me too... I mean how easy is it to understand if you play
    for millions of dollars and only have maybe a 10-15 year span to
    make all the money you can you most likely will do whatever it
    takes to make the most of of it... I know a few guys that have
    played pro ball, so i have more inside info then most, but common
    sense should tell everyone these guys get paid to perform, so it's
    only natural they use performance enhancing drugs...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    By the way, this whole "juicing" in the pro's thing........

Many of you are "surprised" about it, and I'm baffled as to why. ~SC~

Thread Information