Thread: Sept 11th show

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member

Sept 11th show

Did anyone but me get a chance to check out Nextels presentation 9/11. Man I've never seen anything like that in my life..... hell I don't even know where to start.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    The most terrifying and yet exhilarating show I have ever seen in my life. It ranged all the emotions in my soul; I cried, I laughed, I had anger and I had fear.

One of the most gut wrenching television events of all time.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Just watched it...Man that was pretty intense...Never really pictured how SEVERE it was until watching this show....

Really shows you how many heroes there are in this world, ESPECIALLY in New York.

That show touched my heart, and really showed how tragic of an event it was......Can't even describe it, guess you had to see it, but those of you who did, know what I mean...

That show was incredible documentation, and the 2 brothers who filmed everything deserver to be commended.

WE CAN NEVER FORGET!!!!

that just makes me wish that pres bush would just blow up these terrorist countries.. nuke them and anyone associated with them...GOD BLESS NYFD AND POLICE DEPT!!FAMILIES AND VICTIMS ALSO!!!and anyone that helped!!!!
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 03-10-2002 at 11:20 PM.

Farmer is offline Member
    Exactly, I am overwhelmed with patriotism and in the mode to suit up, ship out and blow shit up. I was speechless after seeing the show, and hoping no one will forget sept 11th

Thread Information