Thread: adderall

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Arrow adderall

hey does anyone know the detection time of adderall in a urinalysis test????

it's a banned substance for the ncaa and i was wondering how long its in your system???

thanks

Thor250 is offline New Member
    Adderol only stays in your system for 2-3 days unless taken heavily. and most of the time your not gonna get popped for it b/c in the ncaa they only test for certain things every time they test. its always different. and being an athlete i wouldnt stress it too much.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    dude adderall is the bomb

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    dude adderall is the bomb
    do u use it b4 drinking or b4 u do work/studying???

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i want to try it to enchance my studies.. but i havnt had the need for it yet.. i have some laying around.. but no need right now..

how much r u all paying for them???

helios is offline Associate Member
    i hate drinking on aderoll...it makes me feel less drunk than i really am but it eventually hits me

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i pay $2 for 20mg orange ones but i have seen them as much as $5 a pill for the 20mg and $4 for the blue 10mg pills

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i take adderall when i got an exam,i was addicted to it once

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Man i took 40 mgs a once then turned around and took another 40 about 4 hrs later. NEVER AGAIN.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    i pay $2 for 20mg orange ones but i have seen them as much as $5 a pill for the 20mg and $4 for the blue 10mg pills
    yeah once finals hit at the end of the semester prices skyrocket...stock up now!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    yeah once finals hit at the end of the semester prices skyrocket...stock up now!

or you can get a script and your ins pays for it..

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i dont understand how this stuff gets to the streets. We have such stringent controls on these drugs in the pharmacy. And those price's you quoted, are eon's cheaper than the retail price. ****, i wish i could stock my pharmacy at those prices, i'd be rich. Anway, i would be willing to bet it clears your system pretty quick it's h20 sol and dissociates from the brain pretty quickly.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    during and after classes, i always feel sluggish and my brain often drifts off. It pisses me off because I tell my self i want to study and concentrate, but my brain and body say otherwise. I was thinkin of adderal for school purposes.

Does it really make that big of difference in motivation/studying/pay attention??

DoctaBig is offline Member
    when i first got into grad school i used phenteramine (a weak but stimulant similar to adderal) to help me study. I found it was really good for staying awake and focusing for long periods of time, but i never saw an increase in my test scores when i used it. I think that even though i was focused i would forget most of what i learned.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    i dont understand how this stuff gets to the streets. We have such stringent controls on these drugs in the pharmacy. And those price's you quoted, are eon's cheaper than the retail price. ****, i wish i could stock my pharmacy at those prices, i'd be rich. Anway, i would be willing to bet it clears your system pretty quick it's h20 sol and dissociates from the brain pretty quickly.
    College towns are popular spots for kids to unload their new mommy & daddy paid for scripts...especially in dorms.
    The black mkt for those salts is coming more available as well.

I just wish adderal was easier on the stomach. It almost challenges my undefeated immodium/pepto combo

samoth is offline Member
    Adderall is good for study quantity ... decent for quality, but not that huge a difference for someone who does not actually have ADHD.

I think it's beneficial for someone who is double majoring in the hard sciences, or for someone working full time while attending school full time. Honestly, if you're not studying at least 30 hours on top of a full load of classes and/or work, it really isn't necessary. Concentrate on prioritizing your sleeping, eating and studying habits and deprioritizing your socializing, partying, and athletics. Believe it or not, obliterating your body for two hours in the gym won't make for a very productive subsequent six hours of study for your quantum mechanics exam.

I tend to think of Adderall as analogous to steroids ... once everything else is in place, and that still isn't enough, then take it. But, just like the ignorant 17 year old kid wants to get big quick, college students turn to Adderall to compensate for too much socializing and partying -- and not enough studying.

Oh, yeah. Amphetamines are schedule II. That means they're worse than steroids. Schools aren't ignorant to what people are doing. If you get caught, you really get caught. Get my drift? Speed is speed... pharmaceutical pills or booting crank... it's legally the same thing.

Doofy, I'm glad to hear you got over your addiction. Make the best out of your college years!

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Man i took 40 mgs a once then turned around and took another 40 about 4 hrs later. NEVER AGAIN.

Back in my idiot "rec. drugs" phase, i took 120 mgs in 2 hours. I still take the occasional 30 mg for work though, depending on how I feel early in the morning. On another note, adderall has exploded here right outside Houston as a very popular rec. drug. Kids just easily get perscribed by docs, then sell half their perscription. It's getting pretty bad.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    Adderall is good for study quantity ... decent for quality, but not that huge a difference for someone who does not actually have ADHD.

I think it's beneficial for someone who is double majoring in the hard sciences, or for someone working full time while attending school full time. Honestly, if you're not studying at least 30 hours on top of a full load of classes and/or work, it really isn't necessary. Concentrate on prioritizing your sleeping, eating and studying habits and deprioritizing your socializing, partying, and athletics. Believe it or not, obliterating your body for two hours in the gym won't make for a very productive subsequent six hours of study for your quantum mechanics exam.

I tend to think of Adderall as analogous to steroids ... once everything else is in place, and that still isn't enough, then take it. But, just like the ignorant 17 year old kid wants to get big quick, college students turn to Adderall to compensate for too much socializing and partying -- and not enough studying.

Oh, yeah. Amphetamines are schedule II. That means they're worse than steroids. Schools aren't ignorant to what people are doing. If you get caught, you really get caught. Get my drift? Speed is speed... pharmaceutical pills or booting crank... it's legally the same thing.

Doofy, I'm glad to hear you got over your addiction. Make the best out of your college years!

I agree with most of this.....I'm currently a junior in college and I take 40mg/day, however I cycle it(8-10wks on, 3wks off). I use it mainly for losing weight(I find it a lot cheaper and more effective than the typical ECA stack) and motivation to study.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Buh dont take this stuff..if you don't have adhd

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I'm just waiting for the scientific studies to come out showing that adderall is really unhealthy for users. I've used adderall alot and have a script for it as i have concentration problems from a TBI i suffered. Just think of how it makes you feel, it makes you feel cracked out, you can't eat while on it and it makes it hard to get an erection if you take alot of it. And i've taken everything from small doses to very very large doses, as i have an extremely high tolerance to most pharmaceuticals.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    amphetamines are tested yes

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    the best stuff ever made for college!! hahahaha that stuff passed alot of tests, wrote alot of papers, and got me through some crazy study sessions.... Good Stuff!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    the best stuff ever made for college!! hahahaha that stuff passed alot of tests, wrote alot of papers, and got me through some crazy study sessions.... Good Stuff!!

ive been diagnosed w/ add/adhd thats probbly why it works so well for me!!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    My son has a prescription for it so I've always got it but never take it

Thread Information