AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

torn tricep? HELP.

I just noticed a bump on my outer tricep today. At first it thought it was new muscle growth, but now i think it's some sort of bruise.
    It's sore when i touch it, and at first i thougt it was just sore cuz i worked them 2 days ago. Both my tris were sore yesterday, but now mostly my right one.
    Anybody know?
    Should i see a doctor about this, or is it just maybe a strain or pull.? If i tore my tricep, would it hurt real bad ,like, would i know it?
    I switched from pressdown to skull crushers my last workout. Would that have somethin to do with it?
    If i did go to a doctoer, how would he asses if it's torn or not?
    My dad had one of these bumps on his forarm after doing reverse curls a few weeks ago, but it went away after a week.
    What do you guys think?

if you can still push any sort of weight in the gym, and it only just feels sore you probably just strained it out. if you ripped/tore it there would be a little discoloration and it would hurt like fukk all the time

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    if you can still push any sort of weight in the gym, and it only just feels sore you probably just strained it out. if you ripped/tore it there would be a little discoloration and it would hurt like fukk all the time
    well my next upper body day ain't till thurs. four days from now.
    i just did 10 pushups on the floor right now and it was okay, of course, i don't know what pushing 200 pounds for 10 reps would feel like.
    but then again if i can resist against any weight, it prolly can't be torn.
    The thing that sux is, how can you tell the diff between a strain and a very minor tear?
    As far as discoloration, there might be just a hint of pink, but its nothing yellow or black and blue.
    My dads bump on his forarm was black and blue the day after his curls, and my workout was 2 days ago.
    I did skull cruhers and dips for triceps

im not sure bro. when i strained out my pec alot in powerlifting season attemptin alot of weight or more reps than i could actually do. you would be able to feel the muscle fibers straining out. like it would almost feel as if they were on fire and ripping. it hurt like hel when i would try to push any sort of weight when it was strained even i tried to do pushups.

if i would of tore it, it would of been discolored a little, and i would know bro cuzz i would be in the hospital. if your still able to do any sort of tricep work( go pick something up and perform a overhead press with it), and if it doesnt hurt too bad you might of just strained it out. theres alot of stuff that could actually be wrong with the muscle because im not there to diagnose it for you, you kno.

but if you just let it heal a few days, maybe a week if it hurts really bad, and if the pain hasnt gone away i would see a doc.

yeah

anybody else?

Thread Information