needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

grr my sunday morning

ok.. so I get up today at 8 which is freaking early.. Went to bed last night because I wanted to have a good solid back workout.. decided to stop and get gas... this stupid sh#t, some old, fat, van driving piece of Sh#t, hick farmer, bald fack... decide's to go through 10 minutes of F'in lottery tickets.. So finally he's ending his pile.. and he gets a winner for 20 bucks.. whats the retarted plad wearing, cow sniffing beatch do.. gets more tickets.. I swear I was waiting forever.. I am usually repectful of older people but htis guy had me to the limits.. Just as I think it's over he pulls a couple more out.. by this time I was bitting my tongue really hard.. So I interupted and told the laady if she wanted me to pay for my gas that she had better let me go ahead.. so she did.. grrrrrr lesson to those who play loto.. Unless you want a psycho retard smashing your windows in your car with a hockey stick (wish Id though of that) don't play loto at a gas station.. as it was like 8:10 and the old moron took so long there was 6 people behind me!!!
    well I feel beter lol

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like what i go through just trying to get anywhere or do anything on campus.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    ok.. so I get up today at 8 which is freaking early.. Went to bed last night because I wanted to have a good solid back workout.. decided to stop and get gas... this stupid sh#t, some old, fat, van driving piece of Sh#t, hick farmer, bald fack... decide's to go through 10 minutes of F'in lottery tickets.. So finally he's ending his pile.. and he gets a winner for 20 bucks.. whats the retarted plad wearing, cow sniffing beatch do.. gets more tickets.. I swear I was waiting forever.. I am usually repectful of older people but htis guy had me to the limits.. Just as I think it's over he pulls a couple more out.. by this time I was bitting my tongue really hard.. So I interupted and told the laady if she wanted me to pay for my gas that she had better let me go ahead.. so she did.. grrrrrr lesson to those who play loto.. Unless you want a psycho retard smashing your windows in your car with a hockey stick (wish Id though of that) don't play loto at a gas station.. as it was like 8:10 and the old moron took so long there was 6 people behind me!!!
    well I feel beter lol
    i feel your pain my friend, that **** happen everytime in my town, its full of old gray head...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    sounds like what i go through just trying to get anywhere or do anything on campus.
    the nice thing about working out on campus.. it gives you respect if your bigger and stronger.. just push your way through dude

Thread Information