Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIV man made?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

HIV man made?

Seems like alot of people think HIV is a man made virus intentionaly released to keep down the population in the poor countries.

I personaly dont belive this but its a interesting conspricary theory.

Whats your take on this?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Seems like alot of people think HIV is a man made virus intentionaly released to keep down the population in the poor countries.

I personaly dont belive this but its a interesting conspricary theory.

Whats your take on this?
    i know its a sick idea but that what i have thought for years.. its funny how they know the origin of most if not all diseases except for aids. something to think about.

kanoute is offline New Member
    wouldnt be suprised tbh

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Never thought of that.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i know its a sick idea but that what i have thought for years.. its funny how they know the origin of most if not all diseases except for aids. something to think about.
    HIV is a strain of disease that is orginated in monkey's. It was passed into humans who had eaten monkey's that had the original virus. There is more then sufficient proof of this! unless it all made up too

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    HIV is a strain of disease that is orginated in monkey's. It was passed into humans who had eaten monkey's that had the original virus. There is more then sufficient proof of this! unless it all made up too
    i have heard that a thousand times. but there is still speculation in that.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There is a cure for cancer too.

To be released in 2025.

~SC~

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I thought HIV was a man made virus for years now...
    Remember that movie outbreak with Dustin Hoffman?
    That **** will make you think alot about these secret
    government operations and their motives... Then again
    I don't trust anyone in power, so maybe I'm just paranoid... lol

Again government motives and bull****...
    To much money in the drugs for there
    to ever be a cure... You bet your ass
    on that one... And all those big drug
    companies give alot of tax dollars and
    campaign dollars to the government too...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

To be released in 2025.

~SC~

i have heard that a thousand times. but there is still speculation in that.
    yea i dunno there's scientific backing.. I mean think about.... there's a lot of scientests through out the world who would love a chance at coming out to the public with something like "aids virus is man made".. if it were tru there's no way the gonverment could silence everyone!

decadbal is offline Banned
    if it isnt, i bet they are like, to bad we didnt think of that..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is good... You shouldn’t stick your cock in every open orifice anyway...

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    if it isnt, i bet they are like, to bad we didnt think of that..

I kind of doubt it's true, but I've always wondered how the **** does a horrific "incurable" disease just begin? How does this virus just all of a sudden start existing? If it evolved from some related virus (is it related to HPV?) wouldn't we have seen a lesser form of it first, if not affecting humans then maybe some kind of animals?

It would be the virus to create though. That's what I don't like about movies like the Stand or Outbreak where the disease kills its host quickly. If you kill your victim too quickly you die too and can't be passed on. The long, unnoticeable gestation period is one of the things that makes HIV so ****ing bad because people don't get tested enough and don't realize.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Again government motives and bull****...
    To much money in the drugs for there
    to ever be a cure... You bet your ass
    on that one... And all those big drug
    companies give alot of tax dollars and
    campaign dollars to the government too...
    I think if a cure is discovered that it will be released someday.. this is where independent (publicaly funded and some privately funded) research comes into play of course we know that the big drug companies are doing their research and if they were to find the cure first that would hold all the patents to it which would suck donkey balls.

Great theory though

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I think if a cure is discovered that it will be released someday.. this is where independent (publicaly funded and some privately funded) research comes into play of course we know that the big drug companies are doing their research and if they were to find the cure first that would hold all the patents to it which would suck donkey balls.

Great theory though
    If big drug companies find the cure first they would NEVER release it. They make more money from people being sick buying their meds. Why would they release something that would stop their cash cow.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Somewhat off topic, but I've long suspected that canals are man-made as well. Don't you think it's a little *too* convenient that they seem to exist exactly where they're most needed?

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Somewhat off topic, but I've long suspected that canals are man-made as well. Don't you think it's a little *too* convenient that they seem to exist exactly where they're most needed?
    i agree thoroughly big green...must be some sort of conspiracy.

im assuming those of you who believe that the government/biomed co's are witholding a cure also believe that UFOs are mutilating cattle, big foot is on the loose, and old nessy is still lurking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If big drug companies find the cure first they would NEVER release it. They make more money from people being sick buying their meds. Why would they release something that would stop their cash cow.
    exactly!

helios is offline Associate Member
    i dont believe any of this. Dont you think it is costing the government a ****LOAD more money paying to keep these people alive than to come up with a vaccine or cure? The economics dont make sense...its bull****

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    You somehow seem to think all the peopel doing the research for the bigger companies is pigs and assholes that wouldnt mind keeping the discovery from the public just so that the company they work for can earn more cash.

I mean seriously do you think the researchers would shut the **** upp?? It wouldnt no matter the cash they would trie and bribe me with. I couldnt live on knowing how many people I could have saved if I had spoken.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    i dont believe any of this. Dont you think it is costing the government a ****LOAD more money paying to keep these people alive than to come up with a vaccine or cure? The economics dont make sense...its bull****
    exact. tri-therapy is so much expensive i doubt they would hold the cure just for "money". also dont you think it would be the most immorale thing to do? it would be worst than a genocide...

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    You somehow seem to think all the peopel doing the research for the bigger companies is pigs and assholes that wouldnt mind keeping the discovery from the public just so that the company they work for can earn more cash.

I mean seriously do you think the researchers would shut the **** upp?? It wouldnt no matter the cash they would trie and bribe me with. I couldnt live on knowing how many people I could have saved if I had spoken.
    i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    um it makes perfect sense. disease supplies jobs and revenue. tons of it too. think if they found a cure for lets say cancer in general or better yet the common cold. a lot of people would be out of a job and companies would go under... its proven that companies make more money off covering symptoms than curing them..

um it makes perfect sense. disease supplies jobs and revenue. tons of it too. think if they found a cure for lets say cancer in general or better yet the common cold. a lot of people would be out of a job and companies would go under... its proven that companies make more money off covering symptoms than curing them..
    huh? how could it make perfect sense? the government will never let all his money slip in the hand of those big pharma, in the end its an awful waste of money...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i bet its the white man.....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Incorrect. HIV was created when a scientist in the 50's was trying to make the polio vaccine. He was using kidney tissue cultures from chimps. After the vaccine was complete, he injected it into 1000's of willing test subjects in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    what about Magic Johnson??? Best lookin HIV patient Ive ever seen..... can be a little suspicious...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Incorrect. HIV was created when a scientist in the 50's was trying to make the polio vaccine. He was using kidney tissue cultures from chimps. After the vaccine was complete, he injected it into 1000's of willing test subjects in Africa.
    thats what i've been told.

a women recently won the nobel prize for her contributions on the exact theory. i think she said it was used to control or destroy the black population.... thats a quote, so save me the ****

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

To be released in 2025.

~SC~
    are you serious swole???

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    are you serious swole???
    wow duuuuuuuuuuuuude, no way...

hmm that what it says in my law book?? why its in there in the first place I dunno.. maybe I read it wrong.. I just remember monkeys and aids

Exactly and the government makes more off the drugs then they
    would a cure as well... Just look at the tobacco industry as an
    example... You think government would ever shut them down?
    But let a few poor bastards die from creatine and see how quick
    they get rid of that for good...

Post up links and medical references if you have them... I'm just curious
    not doubting what you're saying, just would like to see it if it exists...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Post up links and medical references if you have them... I'm just curious
    not doubting what you're saying, just would like to see it if it exists...
    heres some of my theories.... http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    It wouldnt make sense to unleash a disease like AIDS to keep population down, it takes too long to have the desired affect, in which case they must have known a global outbreak was more that possible. A disease like ebola that kills you within 2 weeks is a "better" way fr population control.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    It wouldnt make sense to unleash a disease like AIDS to keep population down, it takes too long to have the desired affect, in which case they must have known a global outbreak was more that possible. A disease like ebola that kills you within 2 weeks is a "better" way fr population control.
    Not enough diseases are intentionally released into populations these days. My grandfather used to tell me about the glory days of polio....if your neighbor forgot to return the shovel he borrowed: POLIO. Some guy brings your daughter home past curfew: POLIO. ****ty service at a restaurant...you guessed it: POLIO the ****in **** out of the waitstaff!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Not enough diseases are intentionally released into populations these days. My grandfather used to tell me about the glory days of polio....if your neighbor forgot to return the shovel he borrowed: POLIO. Some guy brings your daughter home past curfew: POLIO. ****ty service at a restaurant...you guessed it: POLIO the ****in **** out of the waitstaff!!

hahahahaa yea then robitussin came out and killed polio...... let that tussin get in there boy!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyivory

I kind of doubt it's true, but I've always wondered how the **** does a horrific "incurable" disease just begin? How does this virus just all of a sudden start existing? If it evolved from some related virus (is it related to HPV?) wouldn't we have seen a lesser form of it first, if not affecting humans then maybe some kind of animals?

It would be the virus to create though. That's what I don't like about movies like the Stand or Outbreak where the disease kills its host quickly. If you kill your victim too quickly you die too and can't be passed on. The long, unnoticeable gestation period is one of the things that makes HIV so ****ing bad because people don't get tested enough and don't realize.
    It is nearly identical to another virus called SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) which is probably its immediate ancestor. It probably first entered the human population through careless handling of monkey carcasses... cut finger while gutting or skinning or butchering, something like that, rather than through eating the meat.

The Bubonic Plague was unknown until the middle ages. Monks made a big deal out of describing and illustrating this new disease that wiped out a large percentage of the world's population. Hepatitis C is relatively new. Virii and bacteria evolve quickly due to the rapid procreation of those organisms. Simple organisms mutate readily, a prime factor in evolution. We now have drug resistant forms of TB and new forms of staphylococcus that rot the flesh off an entire limb in a couple of days. Germs quickly adapt to changing conditions whether it be hazards or opportunities to flourish.

As for diseases that kill rapidly, think about Ebola and other related forms of hemorhhagic fever. The corpse actually infects more people than the living victim. Rapid death of the host is harmful to the germ only if it quickly kills off the entire population, leaving it without a host.

BTW I have been tested 5 times in my life for HIV, that I know of. Anybody who has never been tested is a fool if you ask me. And remember it can take as long as 6 months after exposure to test positive, so re-testing after a period of abstinence or fidelity is important.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    the interesting subject is one of the nobel prize winners who's name i forgot form africa, actually blames the U.S for making the virus n spreadin it in africa. The american scientist say that the virus was cause by human monkey relations, n she argues they lived with monkeys for thousand of years n there wasn't HIV till recently.

Well, considering all the biological warfare research that was (and is being done) is the USA and Russia (and the former USSR), I would definetly consider it a possibility that AIDS is one of their nightmarish experiments gone bad.

As for it being spread voluntarely, I think thats just loony... there is no logic to that... I mean how could anyone control it's spread?

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information