BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

ok im now a born again SURGEON

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it. A B.A. in English does NOT qualify one to be a surgeon. I thought that since it came from a top school and I had watched several episodes of ER as well as some other hospital show on TLC, that I could in fact perform routine surgeries using some simple household tools, bleach and some **** I picked up from Ebay.

A few arrests and "practicing medicine without a license" charges later, I'm willing to admit the err of my ways. Though, I do believe I learned a lot from my mistakes and would ultimately make a good surgeon. I will first, however, go read some medical books.....until then, consider me a born again surgeon who will not cut another human (well, in the name of medicine anyway) until I graduate from a med school in the tropics.

*Works Cited: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=128981

decadbal is offline Banned
    from what im told, blown is in need of anal stimulation, and im sure your steady hands would be perfect

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are funny. Lets not make fun of JCstomper now. He might hit you with his V card.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    If you happen to migrate towards implant surgery please let me know........I'm thinking of adding a little to the ole caboos.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    from what im told, blown is in need of anal stimulation, and im sure your steady hands would be perfect
    Ewwwwwwww....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Okay, I'll be the first to admit it. A B.A. in English does NOT qualify one to be a surgeon. I thought that since it came from a top school and I had watched several episodes of ER as well as some other hospital show on TLC, that I could in fact perform routine surgeries using some simple household tools, bleach and some **** I picked up from Ebay.

A few arrests and "practicing medicine without a license" charges later, I'm willing to admit the err of my ways. Though, I do believe I learned a lot from my mistakes and would ultimately make a good surgeon. I will first, however, go read some medical books.....until then, consider me a born again surgeon who will not cut another human (well, in the name of medicine anyway) until I graduate from a med school in the tropics.

You know its quite funny.. especially since there was actually a person who pulled that off.. Just recently here in Canada.. there was a "doctor" who was discovered.. For the last 7 years he has been practising... literally because he had nooo training what so ever! I was wondering why he was checking my throat with that uhhh lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    You know its quite funny.. especially since there was actually a person who pulled that off.. Just recently here in Canada.. there was a "doctor" who was discovered.. For the last 7 years he has been practising... literally because he had nooo training what so ever! I was wondering why he was checking my throat with that uhhh lol
    Come on now, be honest!

You started doubting this Doctor after feeling both of his hands on your shoulders, while he was doing a prostate exam.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Come on now, be honest!

You started doubting this Doctor after feeling both of his hands on your shoulders, while he was doing a prostate exam.
    Lol well he was so gentle at first.. I thought it was how you checked those things.. Then I recalled my tailor .. THATS NOT HOW YO MEASURE PANTS lol

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    funny funny funny

Thread Information