Thread: good date ideas

good date ideas

I recently broke up with my girl of 3 years and have started dating, im trying to get away from the same old dinner and a movie rutine. Anyone got and good ides?????

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    a first date.........i dont have anything concrete, but you need something where you can talk a lot and get to know her

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yup which is why the dinner and movies is usually good n safe!! whatever u do.. dont do anything relating to sports.. brings out the competitive side in a guy and things can go wrong!! lol

im not just talking a first date here, anything could be 100th date for all i care, im just running low on ideas here, been dating this chick and things are geting boring need to do something new>>

KeyMastur is offline VET
    cook for her....

then just hang out. have fun.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    yup which is why the dinner and movies is usually good n safe!! whatever u do.. dont do anything relating to sports.. brings out the competitive side in a guy and things can go wrong!! lol

every girl i know saidf this is a horrible idea for a first date. during dinner u are eating, and i dont know about u ugys but when i eat... its jsut me and the food. and u cant talk during a movie.

my suggestion bro is a picnic in the park.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't forget, baseball playoffs are on. take her to a bar to hang out, have a few beers, and watch the game. sometimes chicks wanna feel like they're one of the guys.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    down here we have a place called dave & busters its like a big kid arcade. You can sit down have dinner have drinks and play pool, air hockey, any arcade game. It is a pretty cool place.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    For a first date I will bring her to a nice small intimate french restaurant followed by a drink or two at the bar next door. Its a nice quite bar/lounge so we can still talk.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    dependss on the chick, the beach is a good idea(summer of course) but what about a non confrontational type place like Jillian's. Not sure if they are all over th country but basically you there can drink, bowl, play knock hockey, video games, shoot pool whatever. do something where you can find out a lot about a person

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    cook for her....

then just hang out. have fun.
    girls love that.... good idea bro. b/c if your good or not, the girl will appreciate every bite!!!

horseback riding, rollerskating, ice skating... walk on the beach- blanket, candle and a bottle of wine... miniature golf, one of those should work!!!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

dates

it's halloween time...take her to a haunted house...she'll have an excuse to cuddle up to you.

take her to a pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin...do a hayride...carve a jack-o-lantern together.

take her to a martini bar....movies are bad b/c you can't talk during them.

cooking is always good. shows you put thought and effort into something.

bowling is cliche, but can be fun. it's a good chance to have her hang out with your friends in a relaxed environement also.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    every girl i know saidf this is a horrible idea for a first date. during dinner u are eating, and i dont know about u ugys but when i eat... its jsut me and the food. and u cant talk during a movie.

my suggestion bro is a picnic in the park.
    it depends though man.. if you want to do something that doesnt put a lot of pressure on either of u its perfectly fine.. Hulk it depends where you are.. whats around you etc.. sorry it sounded like a first date thing.. there's a lot of variables dude.. every girls different.. one could love going to a library one could want to bungee ump out of a helicopter

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    it depends though man.. if you want to do something that doesnt put a lot of pressure on either of u its perfectly fine.. Hulk it depends where you are.. whats around you etc.. sorry it sounded like a first date thing.. there's a lot of variables dude.. every girls different.. one could love going to a library one could want to bungee ump out of a helicopter
    some just want u take them back to your place and play hide the sausage.

i love those type of girls

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs

haha tru enough.. thats more fun then bungee jumping.. wonder if I could combine both lol

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    yoooo...this sounds made homo...but take her to make pottery. Not one of those places where they only let you paint some stuff they already made and fired but actually let you throw and mold the clay on the wheel and fire it inthe kiln yourself.

It fun and you get to get her messy then hopefully

together if you lucky!

imann is offline Member

.........good idea w rballs.............that and is is not one you want to make your gf hulk.................just give her your "protein shake" and send her on her way

Thanks bros, thats exactly what i was looking for. All kinds of good ideas on here GQsuperman the halloween ideas are sweet goodwork. Thanks bros....

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    I recently broke up with my girl of 3 years and have started dating, im trying to get away from the same old dinner and a movie rutine. Anyone got and good ides?????
    Take her to the drag races. It's not as loud as you'd think. And it takes a long time for really loud, pro cars to set up. So, while the wimpy hondas are running, you'll have plenty of time to talk. Plus it's cold so you can snuggle up under a blanket on the grandstands.

decadbal is offline Banned
    get a roll of quarters. put em in your pocket and take her dancing... then tell her that you lost the other half of the big fella in kuwait where you were a merchant marine, and got your first purple heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    get a roll of quarters. put em in your pocket and take her dancing... then tell her that you lost the other half of the big fella in kuwait where you were a merchant marine, and got your first purple heart..
    haha man you have been all over the board with some weird posts today?

MASStermind is offline Banned
    I'm the biggest loser when it comes to date ideas but this one I love but I dont think the girl likes it but someone might. I always ask them to goto the zoo with me and they laugh. But one girl and me went and we had a freaking blast. So if you can get them there take them to the zoo and hang out with the monkeys.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Id say take her to the petting zoo... but if you have a sheep fetish, dont do it.

Trust me

MASStermind is offline Banned
    invite her to the petting zoo.... in my pants!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    take her snowboarding or skiing, i guess it depends on where u live but its great for taking a girl! especially if she doesnt know how, it makes it more u and her together.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    cooking is a good idea depens were you live to if your close to the beach or anything.. i took a girl to a college football games once...but i guess i didnt matter we were both students...

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Take her to a gay bar

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Take her to a gay bar
    The blue oyster from Police Academy.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Hey, the dude who said the zoo is right on. it's pefect. No pressure, and chances are, if you don't normally have the "I'm a pussy" image going on, she'll see your invitation as a breaking down of your tough guy image, and you'll she'll feel more comfortable with you. Some girls aren't worth it, but if they are, the zoo can be perfect.

dolfyns70 is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't forget, baseball playoffs are on. take her to a bar to hang out, have a few beers, and watch the game. sometimes chicks wanna feel like they're one of the guys.
    I think this is a good idea!!! good luck

Thread Information