BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

GO SOXS, WHO'S YOUR "DADDY" NOW YANKEES?...

Red Sox Nation Taking Over

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

Wtf ??

R U SERIOUS BRO , they won one game , dont post this stupid **** in this section. BOSTONBEATDOWN.....come to the Bronx with that ish and you will get beat down.

Please Theres Nothing About The Bronx Nor The Yankees, That The Sox Nation Is Afraid Of. You And Jeter Swallows And A-fraud Can Sit Back And Watch How A True Fan Based Team, Will Kick A.s.s

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    R U SERIOUS BRO , they won one game , dont post this stupid **** in this section. BOSTONBEATDOWN.....come to the Bronx with that ish and you will get beat down.
    i dont think so

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    Should you Yankee haters post baseball on this board? Isn't there another section for sports on this website?

Not only are you bean i****s losers (1918), but you also can't read!! Yankees in 5.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    fucck the yankees and dont really care about boston,lets talk about juice thats why we are here for, ,let the flaming begin

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I call for a thread move! shoot it to the lounge

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Go Sox

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Congrats on your 3 day suspention for purposly ignoring request's not to post nonsense like this in the steriod forum.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    all of you are funny....

stros are taking it all and theres nothing any of you can do about it cept cry.....

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    all of you are funny....

stros are taking it all and theres nothing any of you can do about it cept cry.....

u got it bro

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump. Go Redsox.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to talk bull$hit, then Yanks should of one in game 4! (when the ground rule double stopped us from scoring that run) but to be more intelligent: There is still one more game left. PLUS- even if you fags do win tonight.... it wont change anything b/c overall our record (HISTORY) makes you guys look like B!tches

Suck on that Boston!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it's funny

some of you guys knwo i was in boston for the massacre beating the yankees handed out last saturday to make it a 3-0 lead in the series. it's funny because every person i talked to ..cabdrivers, hotel workers, people in restaurants, bars, etc were the saddest **** on earth sunday morning as i strolled around town in my yankees hat taking in all the pathetic " keep the faith " billboards.these miserable bastards looked like somone just killed their best friend. one cab driver pleaded to me, " we just wanna win one game at this point...." honestly
    now we open the door by stranding 7000 runners on base and oh bostonians are all up in arms and behind their team again!!!
    hey i'm pissed at the yankees too for playing poor enough to let you guys in and for keeping me up late every ****ign night, but let's get real. beating us would mean more to you than winning the world series and i kinda like that. knowing how much we mean to you guys!!!
    all i want for my bday today is a yankees win!!!please, i've been so good this year!!

Can I Get An Amen!!!

well

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Can I Get An Amen!!!
    AMEN MOTHER****ERS!!!YOU ****S HAVEN'T WON **** IN FOREVER ANYWAY. WE NEED THIS MORE THAN YOU. WE ACTUALLY HAVE A WINNING REPUTATION TO UPHOLD. IF YOU GUYS LOSE IT'S JUST LIKE THE LAST 86 YEARS ANYWAY. oh i will have to post my fenway pics in my yankees attire as soon as i get them developed. i actually went across the street from fgenway to buy a new yankees hat just to say i bought my new one at fenway. right into the lion's den..dirty looks and comments and all. we have to beat you. god will punish you if we lose

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    AMEN MOTHER****ERS!!!YOU ****S HAVEN'T WON **** IN FOREVER ANYWAY. WE NEED THIS MORE THAN YOU. WE ACTUALLY HAVE A WINNING REPUTATION TO UPHOLD. IF YOU GUYS LOSE IT'S JUST LIKE THE LAST 86 YEARS ANYWAY. oh i will have to post my fenway pics in my yankees attire as soon as i get them developed. i actually went across the street from fgenway to buy a new yankees hat just to say i bought my new one at fenway. right into the lion's den..dirty looks and comments and all. we have to beat you. god will punish you if we lose
    lol thats great!....i wish i was up there to do that..

solid-d is offline Member
    Wait, Who WON???????????????????MY RED SOX did...so suck on the yanks fans....suckers

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I forgot the score of the Yankees - Red Sox game.......could someone enlighten me please? Preferably someone from New York

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lol, Sox over astros or cardinals...actually dosent matter who! its gonna be sox in 5....naaahhh in 4

decadbal is offline Banned
    who cares

you know what?

i am absolutely disgusted by not only the outcome, but the lack of heart displayed. we should hold a parade and hang all of them in a public lynching for their utter disrespect for our city.a shameless display that we can find no positive in. i am shocked, ashamed, and embarrassed by all of this

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're right. Your team has no heart. Red Sox and NE Patriots are two teams with ALOT of heart...

Don't sweat it PB, we'll let you beomce a Red Sox fan... maybe even send you a hat... ha ha...

that was a pretty cool comeback,,, ill give you guys that BUT....

1) We do not want to hear anymore bull$hit excuse crying that you guys are cursed...
    2) You were bound to get one championship in the last 50 years....
    3) I wouldnt be surprised if you guys payed us off to let you win (Yanks really looked disgusting that game)
    4) OVERALL WE ARE THE BETTER FRANCHISE!!! STATS SAY IT ALL!!!
    5) All that bull$hit w/ the money.... that money comes from the fans! were not like you boston herbs who only go to games when there good. NY is like a family baby!! We are behind our teams no matter what

solid-d is offline Member
    Last night the yankee fans was saying "whos your daddy"..But today they are saying "I want my mommy"

[THAT'S FUNNY, BECAUSE I DID THE SAME THING. I TOO BOUGHT A RED SOX HAT, FOR GAME 7 IN YANKEE STADIUM LOL....QUOTE=partyboynyc]AMEN MOTHER****ERS!!!YOU ****S HAVEN'T WON **** IN FOREVER ANYWAY. WE NEED THIS MORE THAN YOU. WE ACTUALLY HAVE A WINNING REPUTATION TO UPHOLD. IF YOU GUYS LOSE IT'S JUST LIKE THE LAST 86 YEARS ANYWAY. oh i will have to post my fenway pics in my yankees attire as soon as i get them developed. i actually went across the street from fgenway to buy a new yankees hat just to say i bought my new one at fenway. right into the lion's den..dirty looks and comments and all. we have to beat you. god will punish you if we lose [/QUOTE]

KeyMastur is offline VET
    4) OVERALL WE ARE THE BETTER FRANCHISE!!! STATS SAY IT ALL!!!
    T E A M game.....it's all about timing. one team could outhit another team, but did they lump all their hits together and actually score runs ?

5) All that bull$hit w/ the money.... that money comes from the fans! were not like you boston herbs who only go to games when there good. NY is like a family baby!! We are behind our teams no matter what
    well what about the Mets ?

You Can Read Anywhere In The Papers, Boston Has The Best Fan Packed Stadium In Baseball. This Just Shows What Real Fans Of The Sport Knows.

Thread Information