Thread: halloween help

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

halloween help

what are you guys dressing up as for halloween? my gf is going as a nurse but i work in a hospital and dont want to just put on my work cloths and go as a dr. any ideas??

GQSuperman is offline Banned

proctologist

make it funny. dress as a dr. but wear a glove with the finger painted brown.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Im sure most of ya'll seen the miller light commercials with the Ref. Im just going to dress up as one and throw flags at people, like girls calling a slut foul and in the bar, if I see a guy or girl drinking a bud light i'll throw a flag at them and replace it with a miller light (and drink the bud light of course! haha)

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Im sure most of ya'll seen the miller light commercials with the Ref. Im just going to dress up as one and throw flags at people, like girls calling a slut foul and in the bar, if I see a guy or girl drinking a bud light i'll throw a flag at them and replace it with a miller light (and drink the bud light of course! haha)
    lol thats hilarious

decadbal is offline Banned
    if by dressup u are implying that i dress up as that big girl on south peachtree st who is a shemale prosititute, then you sir are wrong, and by no way does this thread imply or verify that i know or have had interacial gay sex with her, or him and nor would i for that isnt of my nature..

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    IMO, itd be cool to find the Burger King costume as seen on the commercial, then just creep up on people with cresandwhiches or somethin all evening.

Thread Information