Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla.......

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    look at all this penis measuring, and we all knw mines the biggest.. nathan has nothing me DBL D..

okkkeeeedokeeeee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-int-cock.jpg  

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    Hey commando I would love for you to TRY and arrest me. I am 33 yrs. old 6'2 272lbs. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps being crosstrained in all the infantry fields. I am a fromer correctional officer(yes I do have a clean record)in a max. security prison, I also bounced and I am trained in Muay Thai(thailand kickboxing) I bench well over 400 lbs. and curl 185 X 4 reps. You tell me what you could do except, shoot me? You think you are so tuff just like all other cops. A female in the Navy is like not going in the military. All it is, is extra excercise! I wish you would try to arrest me, I would clean the floor with you!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Hey commando I would love for you to TRY and arrest me. I am 33 yrs. old 6'2 272lbs. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps being crosstrained in all the infantry fields. I am a fromer correctional officer(yes I do have a clean record)in a max. security prison, I also bounced and I am trained in Muay Thai(thailand kickboxing) I bench well over 400 lbs. and curl 185 X 4 reps. You tell me what you could do except, shoot me? You think you are so tuff just like all other cops. A female in the Navy is like not going in the military. All it is, is extra excercise! I wish you would try to arrest me, I would clean the floor with you!

Oh that makes you sound so tuff. Maybe all of us should run tell our mommies. I am so impressed. You can whip a women police officer.

That does not make you tuff. Makes you more of a internet tuff guy but not tuff.

BTW I am not a cop but I could take ya.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i usually dont step in on the cops sides.. but i was one... and id bet my boots, if i were her partner.. she would and could.... hell of a man to attack a woman, much less on the internet..

i usually dont step in on the cops sides.. but i was one... and id bet my boots, if i were her partner.. she would and could.... hell of a man to attack a woman, much less on the internet..

He did not scare you with that talk? Hell I about **** my pants.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651

yeah i just got through changing my pants on that one.. phew glad to back and smelling fresh again..

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    well i didnt wanna seem like a pusssy but if u guys admit it, i pissed myself then slipped and saw it again gettin up and shat myself... hes a bad mofo.. just like the rest of the recon wannabes....(thats for steele...lol)

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    For the record i do not share these feelings with Mrs Mandy.

uhhhh yeah.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-retard.jpg  

Your such a man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I bet your wife would be impressed with this comment.

you mean the she male he picked up in the mens restroom at the train station?

he's one bad mofo....i hope he doesn't beat me up.....

im sure if we all gave him our lunch money, he will let us off this time

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i hate cops, oh well

my father is a retired cop from literally one of the ****ing top 3 worst cities in the country. look it up. been that way since the 70's. highest car jacking rate. highest murder rate, highest drug offense rate, i can go on....i respect the fact that it takes someone very special(and i don't mean give the guy a pat on the back, check his brain because he's crazy to do it) to be in that atmosphere day in and day out.
    my father hates police. disgusted by them actually. abuse of power, superman complex, infidelity, corruption involving $$, drugs, and sex offenses, profiling, racism.. i could go on...are all part of the job description coming from a hardcore realistic and HONEST cop. unless you're in a mayberry town(then you're just a glorified traffic cop and a pussy) you have no idea what it's like. don't defend police officer because they have a badge or you know one. i know scumbags in every profession and cops wrote the book on it. if they let you in their little "fraternal brotherhood of secrecy" you know how these guys operate.
    i respect the job they do if they are in a slum actually making some difference as little as it makes a difference. i have no respect for the mindset and the extras that go with their perception of self and lack of a conscious. BTW, i have a good relationship with my father so this is not some bashing thread and i have no idea what this Gorilla guy even said

im sure if we all gave him our lunch money, he will let us off this time

Hell no. I aint going out like no bitch. He will have to pull out his internet penis sword and fight me to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    my father is a retired cop from literally one of the ****ing top 3 worst cities in the country. look it up. been that way since the 70's. highest car jacking rate. highest murder rate, highest drug offense rate, i can go on....i respect the fact that it takes someone very special(and i don't mean give the guy a pat on the back, check his brain because he's crazy to do it) to be in that atmosphere day in and day out.
    my father hates police. disgusted by them actually. abuse of power, superman complex, infidelity, corruption involving $$, drugs, and sex offenses, profiling, racism.. i could go on...are all part of the job description coming from a hardcore realistic and HONEST cop. unless you're in a mayberry town(then you're just a glorified traffic cop and a pussy) you have no idea what it's like. don't defend police officer because they have a badge or you know one. i know scumbags in every profession and cops wrote the book on it. if they let you in their little "fraternal brotherhood of secrecy" you know how these guys operate.
    i respect the job they do if they are in a slum actually making some difference as little as it makes a difference. i have no respect for the mindset and the extras that go with their perception of self and lack of a conscious. BTW, i have a good relationship with my father so this is not some bashing thread and i have no idea what this Gorilla guy even said
    You said it!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Im laughing too hard to even know what to say at this point.

Mandy...I don't have to prove anything to you. You don't know me, you don't know what I've done in my career and your opinion doesn't matter.

I can't add anymore than these wonderful guys did . Except....you don't scare me.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

Pfft..what a clown. Please leave before you make yourself look more like a fool.

CutieFace Guest

Mandy....I've got a friend who's a cop over in the UK and all 5'2" and 135 lbs of her could have you on your knees crying like a ****ing baby in a manner of minutes.....never underestimate someone due to their size.....

Cutie

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    Mandy....I've got a friend who's a cop over in the UK and all 5'2" and 135 lbs of her could have you on your knees crying like a ****ing baby in a manner of minutes.....never underestimate someone due to their size.....

Cutie

Cutie I commend you on your patience with these guys in this thread......

LOL Cutie....exactly.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Esp since one of them called her (and me ) power hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Esp since one of them called her (and me ) power hungry!

LOL...... you power hungry woman law enforcement officer you

Ya that's me!!

Ya that's me!!

So you mean your not AR's Arresting Angel anymore

So you mean your not AR's Arresting Angel anymore
    I'm always AR's Arresting Angel

I'm always AR's Arresting Angel

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace

Cutie
    Not a personal attack on you cutie.

No offence but UK police are useless, they will even let you join now if you have covictions against you! The police dont poilce the streets, the streets police the police!

CutieFace Guest

Oh hell hon, if I didn't have patience I wouldn't be on these boards for as long as i have.....thank you

*smile*

Cutie

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    Woman are week when it comes to law enforcement! I think some of you are misunderstanding me. Commando is the one that came off all tuff like she was indestructible. Read this post from the beginning and see. She was talking about herself being in the navy and being a cop so, I stated my backround. I was not trying to be a tuff guy or anything like that. I was just stating what I have done in my life. I gave this info also, due to cutie calling me a boy or something like that even though she didnt know me. No harm no foul but, I still smell some bacon and donuts. LMAO!

mass junkie is offline banned
    now is the perfect moment to think about Breasteses

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    now is the perfect moment to think about Breasteses

can I see your fuzzy wuzzy ones again

*wink*

Cutie

radar1234 is offline Member
    come to vancouver.the cops are useless bullies.the violent crime and property offences are getting worse because the cops would rather beat up and arrest small-time potheads.go piggies!!!

radar1234 is offline Member
    "i don't hate cops,i just feel better when their not around"
    -mickey rourke in barfly.

Woman are week when it comes to law enforcement! I think some of you are misunderstanding me. Commando is the one that came off all tuff like she was indestructible. Read this post from the beginning and see. She was talking about herself being in the navy and being a cop so, I stated my backround. I was not trying to be a tuff guy or anything like that. I was just stating what I have done in my life. I gave this info also, due to cutie calling me a boy or something like that even though she didnt know me. No harm no foul but, I still smell some bacon and donuts. LMAO!
    You came off like a school yard bully trying to show everyone how big and tough you are. I never talked about how tough I am .... my entire argument has been that not all cops are bad. My service in the military and as a police officer was mentioned as part of my point that there are those who serve to GIVE back to society......not for the thrill of power and certainly NOT for the money. You stated your background to prove what a big tough guy you think you are and as you saw.......no one was impressed.

And the word is WEAK.

Which I am not. You don't know what level of training I have or what my defense skills are. Am I indestructable???? no more than you are. NO matter how big or bad you think YOU are........there's always someone bigger and badder! I'm sure there are a few men on this board that would love to show you.

Thanks Decadbal.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    uhhhh yeah.....
    WTF!?!?!?!?

Bro, how the HELL did you get a picture of my sister?!??!?!? Take that SHEIT down RIGHT NOW!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    u know wat all thses threats that comando heres been postin proves how much free time cops have on their hand n how much they have to prove to the world,im this n im that n i got something to say about everyones response to the threat, get a life n move on. Im not here to argue with u or anyone else whos got 2 much free time on their hand.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    In the UK, they call cops "bobbies".....that is remarkably close to "boobies" and causes me to chuckle each time i hear it, much like being lectured on the tit mouse in high school bio. For that reason, I don't think I could ever realistically spend more than seventy bucks on a pair of sneakers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information