Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla.......

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm last time I checked roids weren't illegal? also.. yes it is possible.. look at the job she has too and she was in the army..

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    well its better than your fat ass rolling its way down the hill
    your bicep pic makes me wonder if you dont have built up inner fat hting going on... tubby

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    your bicep pic makes me wonder if you dont have built up inner fat hting going on... tubby
    ouch now now lets be nice!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    hmm last time I checked roids weren't illegal? also.. yes it is possible.. look at the job she has too and she was in the army..
    Wasn't in the Army I am IN the Navy and I train as part of my work day. And I suppose I am blessed and cursed by genetics. I put on muscle fast...I just don't get that ripped look very easy.

To answer the question...I've never used T3 or Clen ...because of a heart issue I've been advised against the clen and the T3 scares me. MD-6 is my poison of choice....at least until my stock runs out .. thanks to the ephedra ban GRRRRRRRRRR
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Wasn't in the Army I am IN the Navy and I train as part of my work day. And I suppose I am blessed and cursed by genetics. I put on muscle fast...I just don't get that ripped look very easy.

To answer the question...I've never used T3 or Clen...because of a heart issue I've been advised against the clen and the T3 scares me. MD-6 is my poison of choice....at least until my stock runs out .. thanks to the ephedra ban GRRRRRRRRRR
    Listen I say army just role with it Im giving u a compliment lol

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    See that is what I am talking about! She wont admit it but she uses steroids in one form or another. She looks like she has some mass for a girl and is losing weight that quick???????? How does clenbuterol or T3 sound?? No.......cops dont do illegal drugs...LMAO! Ok commando go ahead and tell me that the mass you have and the weight you loss is all natural....I am waiting.

Hey newbie STFU!!! jsut so u know clen and t3 arent steroids u moron. just becuase u are a fatty and cant drop any weight dont tell other people tht they are lying when they say they did stuff like that. maybe if u tried a good diet( sc makes incredible diets... its his job) and proper cardio and workouts u might actually loose some fat and gain some lean mass.

go sit in the corner and be quiet, us adults are talking!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Listen I say army just role with it Im giving u a compliment lol
    LOL I know Im sorry....its a service rivalry thing....
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

LOL luv u

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    Hey newbie STFU!!! jsut so u know clen and t3 arent steroids u moron. just becuase u are a fatty and cant drop any weight dont tell other people tht they are lying when they say they did stuff like that. maybe if u tried a good diet( sc makes incredible diets... its his job) and proper cardio and workouts u might actually loose some fat and gain some lean mass.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs

lol well said.. im sorry I mentioned that I might do em.. somehow he read that barby did em from that

No he looked at my pic and the fact that I've lost so much fat and ASSumed!

jealousy baby...

No he looked at my pic and the fact that I've lost so much fat and ASSumed!
    well of course.. I mean how else would u do it lol

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    All of you that love Barbi, to **** bad. Her crush on me is to strong to be overcome by yalls week asses.

For yall that thinks she's power hungry and meen acting, your wrong. Well unless thats how I want her to act.

Thanks hun. You're so sweet.

Those who know me know I'm not what Mandy/Bobby (wondering which is the dominant in tha split personality situation) is trying to make me to be. Outspoken YES, power hungry??? not even close.

Big hug for you Mart

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    All of you that love Barbi, to **** bad. Her crush on me is to strong to be overcome by yalls week asses.

For yall that thinks she's power hungry and meen acting, your wrong. Well unless thats how I want her to act.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread must rest in peace

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member

Talking

Hey wrballs have you ever gone to school? Your spelling is rediculous! Here is a pic when I was about 240. I am about 270 now. Man I am really fat.....imagine that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-im000111.jpg  

I am sorry clen is a beta-2-symph. and t-3 is related to the thyroid. I was hurrying and wasnt thinking.

Hey wrballs have you ever gone to school? Your spelling is rediculous! Here is a pic when I was about 240. I am about 270 now. Man I am really fat.....imagine that!
    Hey umm hows your knees at 270? does that weight slow u down at all?

how tall are you again? gotta be 63 or 64 to be 240... you def aint at 5 9 or 5 10...

I am 6'2. Yes the extra 30 lbs. of muscle does slow me down.

Probably not all muscle. Of course alot of it is water.

hmm im 20 years old and 249 right now.. and I dont like it.. I am starting to cut next month.. get down to around 225 lean.. hopefully bring my speed back up

yes i have. i type fast here at work and spelling isnt one of my major concerns. well at 240 u might not be fat, but u arent skinny, and .... **** sure not muscular at all. i see your little belly line fat buildup below your belly button. just cause u are jealous that someone can do something naturally that u cant with help dont start blabbing your mouth

ok wrballs lets see your pic. Yes I do have some fat there. I dont have a clean diet. I am from n.y. and enjoy carbs and greasy foods. Not bad for eating whatever I want(soda, beer, pasta, candy etc.) and I have only done about 3 minor cycles over the last ten years. Not muscular? First time I have heard that. Lol! I think I look good and so does my wife. I guess that is all that matters. By the way I was rolling there too! I enjoy life. I dont keep things I enjoy from myself to be ripped! I will be waiting for your pic. I think that spot on my belly is a problem spot and lippo will probably take care of that dont you think?

ok wrballs lets see your pic. Yes I do have some fat there. I dont have a clean diet. I am from n.y. and enjoy carbs and greasy foods. Not bad for eating whatever I want(soda, beer, pasta, candy etc.) and I have only done about 3 minor cycles over the last ten years. Not muscular? First time I have heard that. Lol! I think I look good and so does my wife. I guess that is all that matters. By the way I was rolling there too! I enjoy life. I dont keep things I enjoy from myself to be ripped! I will be waiting for your pic. I think that spot on my belly is a problem spot and lippo will probably take care of that dont you think?

I have no comment on your body bro but obviously you are not that dedicated to diet, It's the hardest thing of this game. I will post pictures of me from Vegas with the boys. Hard to have a party life and great body also.

So if your diet is crap and you aren't all that lean....who are you to question my accomplishments???? Instead of lippo I chose to diet and exercise. Don't hate on me because I actually worked for my success where you would rather take the easy way out.

I have no comment on your body bro but obviously you are not that dedicated to diet, It's the hardest thing of this game. I will post pictures of me from Vegas with the boys. Hard to have a party life and great body also.
    Hey don't forget about the Girl

I chose to diet and exercise. Don't hate on me because I actually worked for my success where you would rather take the easy way out.

Wait a second. What is that suppose to mean?

Hey don't forget about the Girl

Oh I could never forget you. Your my stop for any women that try to take advantage of me. Got to be as good of a guy as I showed up.

We do need to get some pics for everyone. No faces of us boys of course.

Wait a second. What is that suppose to mean?

LOL I was referring to his choice of Lippo for his problem area

LOL I was referring to his choice of Lippo for his problem area

Ohhhh. Scared me for a scond. It takes a lot of dedication to stick yourself everyday for 20 weeks. Espicaily when you hate needles. LOL

I can imagine.....I'm scared of needles too

Commando I didnt see your stomach shot. How about giving us one? I told you I dont diet and wont. I enjoy food too much. If I want some greasy pizza and a beer that is what I will do. I dont care about a six pack. I want to enjoy life! I am definately not ripped but, when I walk the beach my body is nicer than most. Like I said I will party and eat whatever I want and whenever I want. You only live once, enjoy it. If you ever had pizza from NYC you wouldn't deny it either! LOL!

helios is offline Associate Member
    i hope i don't get banned for this, but i have to say i hate cops. i guess it depends on the area you live in, but the cops around me are too eager to write a young individual up. If I could get away with it and not go to jail, i would punch an officer in the face.

Come to think of it there is nothing i can think of that riles more anger and annoyance than a police officer on a power trip.

bump

I can imagine.....I'm scared of needles too
    me to me to..hahahaha

lipo?? are u that lazy? **** bro. here are some pics of me. havent taken any recently cause i dont have a a digital anymore, but just so u can see... more pics to come after i finsih next cycle http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=63598

Only picture i have is from 4 weeks ago. I started my diet then. Bad picture but it was taken in a mirror by me.

I no I look like crap there but my next picture You see will be my point Mandyandbobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-4-weeks-out-abs.jpg  

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Only picture i have is from 4 weeks ago. I started my diet then. Bad picture but it was taken in a mirror by me.

I no I look like crap there but my next picture You see will be my point Mandyandbobby.

not too bad man. thats kind of what i look like now. cutting in the spring. how is the diet going mart?

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    not too bad man. thats kind of what i look like now. cutting in the spring. how is the diet going mart?

I don't realy like dieting but It's going.
    I am going to cheat a little tonight with some rice\sushi. It ha stalled a little and i think that will pick it up. Mass and Ron are going bulked as you know and i can't bulk do to my tale side problem so cutting was my only choice..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information