Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Gorilla.......

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    ouch now now lets be nice!

its ok man, he is just a jealous lil bitch. aint that right deca ?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I don't realy like dieting but It's going.
    I am going to cheat a little tonight with some rice\sushi. It ha stalled a little and i think that will pick it up. Mass and Ron are going bulked as you know and i can't bulk do to my tale side problem so cutting was my only choice..
    what happened to your back man?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

What do you mean?

LMAO. I see. I am only flexing my abbs. I am holding a camera and taking a picture. Not flexing my back. I guess I was leaning sideways a bit.

What do you mean?
    you said you had to cut.. because your tail side? I presumed that was your back.. maybe your butt? lol

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't realy like dieting but It's going.
    I am going to cheat a little tonight with some rice\sushi. It ha stalled a little and i think that will pick it up. Mass and Ron are going bulked as you know and i can't bulk do to my tale side problem so cutting was my only choice..

oh i see, a "camping" accident hahahahaha just kiddin

you said you had to cut.. because your tail side? I presumed that was your back.. maybe your butt? lol

Hemroid surgery. Did not work and now I have to go get it done again but this time the bad bad bad one. 6 months to heal. I have been babying it for 4 months now so i could look decent at the show.

Do a search about hemroids and you will hear about my nightmares.

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys you look fine. As long as you are happy that is all that matters. Like I said I eat what I want when I want. Its a bad diet but here is my average day. No breakfast, at around noon I eat 3 or 4 tacos, maybe with a beer. Around 2 or 3 eat some chips. At 5 or 6 eat some meat with mashed potatoes and drink another beer or glass of wine. Then have a few more snacks like ice cream or chips or a sandwhich before bed with some kool aid or milk. I take my wife out to eat, I am NOT going to have water, apiece of grilled chicken and rice or something. I have 2 or 3 beers, a porterhouse, onion skins, mashed potatoes.....you get the idea. I just enjoy life and food and things as such. Hey what is good for you may not be for me. Bottom line is that you are happy with the way you look. The average person does not look like any of us. Instead of comparing to each other compare to the average body like, Nicholas Cage, John Travolta, Donald Trump, eminem, Johnny Depp, etc. Then we know we are doing good!

Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Hey guys you look fine. As long as you are happy that is all that matters. Like I said I eat what I want when I want. Its a bad diet but here is my average day. No breakfast, at around noon I eat 3 or 4 tacos, maybe with a beer. Around 2 or 3 eat some chips. At 5 or 6 eat some meat with mashed potatoes and drink another beer or glass of wine. Then have a few more snacks like ice cream or chips or a sandwhich before bed with some kool aid or milk. I take my wife out to eat, I am NOT going to have water, apiece of grilled chicken and rice or something. I have 2 or 3 beers, a porterhouse, onion skins, mashed potatoes.....you get the idea. I just enjoy life and food and things as such. Hey what is good for you may not be for me. Bottom line is that you are happy with the way you look. The average person does not look like any of us. Instead of comparing to each other compare to the average body like, Nicholas Cage, John Travolta, Donald Trump, eminem, Johnny Depp, etc. Then we know we are doing good!

Trust me bro. I would much rather be on your diet but I have set a goal for myself. I am 32 years old and have never competed. I want to compete in a year or so after my surgery. I have enjoyed life your way for a long time, just trying something different.

I did not say anything was wrong at all with your body. Just said dieting is a bitch.

Hemroid surgery. Did not work and now I have to go get it done again but this time the bad bad bad one. 6 months to heal. I have been babying it for 4 months now so i could look decent at the show.

Do a search about hemroids and you will hear about my nightmares.
    I can only imagine dude.. that sucks!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information