Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla.......

CutieFace Guest

Gorilla.......

make one more post about cops and make the comments you did in your previous thread and your ass will be gone from this site.....and I will send your IP addy to every single board I belong to as well.....

Cops are doing their jobs.....obey the law...if you don't there are consequences...and if your dumb ass is dumb enough to speed a second time after just getting a speeding ticket then you deserve whatever you got....

be nasty and he'll find something else to write you up on...same thing go into any food establishment and be nasty to the staff and they will spit or f'up your food somehow.....

Keep your cop hating **** off the board....

Cutie

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fiesty... I LIKE IT!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    tear em up........

houseofpain is offline Banned
    give em hell cutie, was that thread deleted?
    Last edited by houseofpain; 10-18-2004 at 05:52 PM.

are you a cop cutie???

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    CUTIE, thats so freakin awesome, i got all over r gotti in another thread cause he was bashing cops. These ppl give their lives for ppl that they dont even know and its a$$holes like these that diss cops until they are in trouble, the they call. NICE job!!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Nice Cutie.....thanks. I kept my control on that thread.....but I wanted to say much much worse!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Nice Cutie.....thanks. I kept my control on that thread.....but I wanted to say much much worse!!!!
    abusing your power on the internet now are ya....lol bad cop.. no donut..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    abusing your power on the internet now are ya....lol bad cop.. no donut..
    I'm not the Arresting Angel for nuttin . Cum a little closer and I'll abuse you.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    if u guys paid attention to the threat it said the asshole cops not all cops, i don't have problems with all the task force, im sure theres nice cops out there. Now if banning me makes you feel better n bigger about yourself just like that cop then do it
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 10-18-2004 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    if u guys paid attention to the threat it said the asshole cops and thats all cops, i don't have problems with all the task force, im sure theres not any nice cops out there. Now if banning me makes you feel better n bigger about urself then i dare you
    i think its quiet clear what he wants..lol

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    if u guys paid attention to the threat it said the asshole cops not all cops, i don't have problems with all the task force, im sure theres nice cops out there. Now if banning me makes you feel better n bigger about yourself just like that cop then do it
    Gorila - the only reason you were pissed at that cop was because you broke the law - not once but TWICE!!!! and you got caught....not once but TWICE...in the SAME 10 min. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? You didn't say bad things about that cop.....you generalized.

Then you were warned to keep your mouth shut about cops and you come in here and run it again.

We enforce the law. We put our lives on the line EVERY day so you have a safe place to live. If you don't like it....move to a country where there is no law....like IRAQ. You can drive as fast as you want any where you want. I bet you won't be calling the cop an asshole that comes to your home should you ever get burglarized.....or god forbid the cop that comes to investigate the rape or murder of someone you love! Oh then its ok to enforce the law isn't it!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Gorila - the only reason you were pissed at that cop was because you broke the law - not once but TWICE!!!! and you got caught....not once but TWICE...in the SAME 10 min. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? You didn't say bad things about that cop.....you generalized.

Then you were warned to keep your mouth shut about cops and you come in here and run it again.

We enforce the law. We put our lives on the line EVERY day so you have a safe place to live. If you don't like it....move to a country where there is no law....like IRAQ. You can drive as fast as you want any where you want. I bet you won't be calling the cop an asshole that comes to your home should you ever get burglarized.....or god forbid the cop that comes to investigate the rape or murder of someone you love! Oh then its ok to enforce the law isn't it!

I wish the cops that planted marijuana in my car thought like you..im sure as a cop you prolly have a hard time believing this is true. I did not fight it because it was only a 50 dollar fine and judge just about **** his pants when i told him i wanted a jury trial for a simple misdemeanor. He was not happy at all. Almost started cussin in court. This is one of the reasons i do not like any cops unless i know them personally.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I aint no big fan of cops but I do know every time I got in trouble I was guilty. Can't realy say they were just picking on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I wish the cops that planted marijuana in my car thought like you..im sure as a cop you prolly have a hard time believing this is true. I did not fight it because it was only a 50 dollar fine and judge just about **** his pants when i told him i wanted a jury trial for a simple misdemeanor. He was not happy at all. Almost started cussin in court. This is one of the reasons i do not like any cops unless i know them personally.
    Luv - Im not saying there aren't dirty cops out there....I'm not that sheltered. I just hate when people generalize and get pissed when they get in trouble for breaking the law.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I can promise that I will never go bad. The day I think about doing that is when I turn in my badge.

Luv - Im not saying there aren't dirty cops out there....I'm not that sheltered. I just hate when people generalize and get pissed when they get in trouble for breaking the law.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I can promise that I will never go bad. The day I think about doing that is when I turn in my badge.

Point taken.

There is a story as to why these cops planted this weed in my car, but too long to tell. Let's just say it involves a c/o's daughter.

.. but it still does not make it right.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I was hoping to see more boobies

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I was hoping to see more boobies
    Well go head and pop those bad boys out.

I vote

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i think its quiet clear what he wants..lol

Hmmm that would do it! LOL

There is a story as to why these cops planted this weed in my car, but too long to tell. Let's just say it involves a c/o's daughter.

.. but it still does not make it right.

Hmmm that would do it! LOL
    So you are saying that there would be a time for you to abuse your position of power? Not the bedroom either.

Where are those boobies at Mass? I'm still waiting.

NO, Im saying I know how CO's are about their daughters!!! The only time I would ever abuse my power is IN the bedroom and only if you asked really nice

So you are saying that there would be a time for you to abuse your position of power? Not the bedroom either.

Here ya go big mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gorilla.......-post-3-1098054493.jpg  

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah were are the boobs???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Yeah were are the boobs???
    where the hell you been?

hiary bastard..lol

i must say that gorilla looking chest could use a waxing

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    How about for a newbie you show some respect!
    Last edited by CutieFace; 10-18-2004 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Is someone cooking bacon around here??????? Oh, never mind it was just some cops!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    Is someone cooking bacon around here??????? Oh, never mind it was just some cops!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya you're really funny man! Keep it up and you'll never pass newbie status!

Too bad you can't be arrested for just being stupid!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 10-18-2004 at 09:21 PM.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    what thread is she referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    what thread is she referring to ?

It was deleted I think

Here ya go big mike

I wish i had dark nipples.. mine are pink like a girls. lol

Time for some real boobies.. off to xxx forum.

I wish i had dark nipples.. mine are pink

whats your gender again?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't read the other thread, but whats wrong with stating an opinion. I think opinions should be viewed as just that...opinions! everyone has them.

Here ya go big mike
    thats the nastiest beer/steak/not worked out in 6 months titty i have ever seen in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    thats the nastiest beer/steak/not worked out in 6 months titty i have ever seen in my life.

Which begs the question.. how many man boobs to see on a daily basis?

Are you the guy in the locker room looking over the stall?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information