BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

I hate orphans, cops, single-mothers, jews and ethnic minorities...

There, that should stir up some controversy to keep me entertained. I haven't been nearly as controversial or entertaining as I should be with all that's been going on. So yes, I hate all of those groups, and god forbid someone covers more than one of those characteristics, like a hispanic single mother who was a jewish orphan and works part time as a cop. That just makes my blood boil.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You serious or just playing the devils advocate.

Dance puppets......DANCE.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Dance puppets......DANCE.
    Gotcha. I'm staying out of this one, but I'll contribute to your cause....

*ahem*

OHHH DISSSS!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I hate Ivy League law students with post counts greater than mine.

I also hate tuna and checkers.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    I hate Ivy League law students with post counts greater than mine.

I also hate tuna and checkers.

That is all.
    Unfortunately, I didn't end up going to law school this year because of personal circumstances...and I am somewhat regretting that decision now as I realize the full implications of the decision. But I would do it again. No doubt some undeserving orphan-cop took my spot.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    what about a jewish spaniard who slapped a single mother and kicked a orphan out of the police force?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Does this include blacks gays, arabs, inner city children, and unwed teenage mothers? You can add them to my list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    what about a jewish spaniard who slapped a single mother and kicked a orphan out of the police force?

I would be quite torn but would likely react by using my superior intellect to convince the individual kicked out of the police force to retaliate against the single mother with violence of some kind. Then, I'd record the whole thing and have that ex cop sent up the river (and we know what would happen to him/her 'on the inside), and the single mother would still get her come-uppance.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Does this include blacks gays, arabs, inner city children, and unwed teenage mothers? You can add them to my list as well.
    But of course. I thought that those groups were all implied merely by my breathing.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    "if you got hate in you're heart open up and let it out"--dave chappelle as clayton bigsby

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    "if you got hate in you're heart open up and let it out"--dave chappelle as clayton bigsby
    And that's exactly what I'm doing. Orphans, minorities, gays, cops, etc, etc have been given a free pass for too long...especially the orphans, but ESPECIALLY the cops. I'm here to 'tell it like it is' to the peeps of AR.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    orphans....LMAO

I'm off to bed...this thread better get some 'heat' by the time I wake up tomorrow afternoon.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Intellectually regurgitating.

~SC~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    SIR! I was an orphan.......had me dear mum lasted but another year I might not have ended up working in a coal mine by the age of 4 but alas that was not to be the case. I want nor need your pitty but any money you happen to have lying about would be greatly appreciated. But as I can see form that tiny little heart you suffer with this will not happen so please allow me to say to you, on behalf of all orphans,..........may you be sold into slavery for the tidy sum of one lima bean.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i hate all those ppl too along with ugly dogs!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Unfortunately, I didn't end up going to law school this year because of personal circumstances...and I am somewhat regretting that decision now as I realize the full implications of the decision. But I would do it again. No doubt some undeserving orphan-cop took my spot.
    Law schools great... Articling on the other hand... it makes me want to punch some orphans lol

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    SIR! I was an orphan.......had me dear mum lasted but another year I might not have ended up working in a coal mine by the age of 4 but alas that was not to be the case. I want nor need your pitty but any money you happen to have lying about would be greatly appreciated. But as I can see form that tiny little heart you suffer with this will not happen so please allow me to say to you, on behalf of all orphans,..........may you be sold into slavery for the tidy sum of one lima bean.
    i eat lima beans! along with single mothers.... haha

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    No Comment...

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    No Comment...

OG
    Never in a million years would I have ever thought OG would hold back an opion.......Maybe had BigGreen thrown kittens into the mix OG might come out of the glass house of his and toss a few stones. hahahaha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Never in a million years would I have ever thought OG would hold back an opion.......Maybe had BigGreen thrown kittens into the mix OG might come out of the glass house of his and toss a few stones. hahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    I just hate Juggy, by doing that I cross all mediums listed above in one form or another

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Naaah bro, not me. Im not into "hate". Im sure BG only meant it to stir the pot, but i find it in poor taste....Sorry BG!

OG

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    BG, this thread made me start laughing thinking about an encounter I had a while back ('99 i think)...being an "ethnic minority" myself aka hispanic.

So I'm working down in Corpus Christi, TX with a guy from some place in Louisiana (LA). The conversation over a few beers went like this,

LA guy, "You know, you're lucky bro, reaaally lucky."

Me, "Oh yeah?"

LA guy, "Yeah, bro...****, really lucky."

Me, "Why do you keep saying that?"

LA guy, "Bro, com'on, don't you realize how lucky you really are?...being a hispanic and all."

Me, (confused ) "What?"

LA guy, "Bro, you're lucky, 'cause Latin is in...Jennifer Lopez (this was pre JLo), ricky martin, marc anthony..."

Me, (confused and laughing)"Thanks, man, I...I'll be sure to thank my parents when I get home."

The funniest or scariest thing about it (whichever way you want to look at it) is that, he was dead serious. He said the whole thing straight faced.

Anyway, that's my story and I've already overexceeded my daily post count...so i'm done.

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    This is pretty bad that you feel that way. Because I`m not a Jew but I am a single mom and a cop and that is something that I am glad about myself. I did something better with my life. But for you on the other hand will never make yourself better. You have to get through all this before you can ever be happy. So for the girls that are single way to go be tough and for it!! HB2

KeyMastur is offline VET
    although you may mean no harm by this thread, i see how nothing good can come of it....sorry

Thread Information