BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

BigGreen's Official "Top Ten Posters" of the week

I will be updating this thread and/or issuing a new 'top ten' ever Monday (yes, I'm late on this one i know). Rest assured, this is the most prestigious list you can be on as it relates to this board. I am now the 'be-all/end-all" of social status here at AR. I will not, however, fall victim to every thinly veiled attempt to pander to my ego in an attempt to make the list. The list is compiled by a super-secret computer formula that places a mathematical value on the quality (not quantity) of your posts for the week. The issue is not up for debate. So, without further delay, the introductory edition of my TOP TEN - the most prestigious AAS board ranking on the internet. Oh, and though I'd undoubtedly have a permanent part in the top ten for my olde englif anticf and starting of the parody movement, I shall keep myself off of the list for purposes of fairness.

Please note: the top ten is based 75% on performance for that week alone, with a 25% 'legacy' allowance for good posts over the last two weeks as to give some credit for past performance while relying largely on recent posts. If this is too time consuming I shall switch to a monthly top ten. Though I'd like to keep "why not me??" and "why (insert name here)??" replies to a minimum, I WILL defend my choices if asked about a specific poster...

10. DecaDbal
    9. OGPackin
    8. KeyMastur
    7. Johan
    6. Commando Barbi
    5. Bigen12
    4. Big 'Ol Legs
    3. Rambo
    2. BigMike J
    1. MassJunkie

That is all....carry on.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 10-20-2004 at 01:59 AM.

statuZ is offline Banned
    wheres my name? you cant be leaving me out bro wtf.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dang... #4

I guess I am honored to be on the list. And dont worry BG, the check I sent you for 5$ shouldnt bounce. (I hope)

p.s. you spelled my name incorrectly. The ' comes after the ol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No way!?!? MJ is #1!?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I have to say that I'm more upset about the fact that the flying monkey henchman is #1 than I am that I, The Lord God, has been relegated to a tertiary position.

Consider yourself smited.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    No way!?!? MJ is #1!?

His incessant mentioned of breasts, particulary while using the term "boobies", tipped the scales in his favor. The committee has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I have to say that I'm more upset about the fact that the flying monkey henchman is #1 than I am that I, The Lord God, has been relegated to a tertiary position.

Consider yourself smited.
    You had a slower than usual week. While one absolutely brilliant post can propel someone to the upper portions of the poll, that is very tough and I will concede that some amount of volume is necessary for success in the power rankings (though blatant post-whoring can knock one down a few spots).

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You had a slower than usual week. While one absolutely brilliant post can propel someone to the upper portions of the poll, that is very tough and I will concede that some amount of volume is necessary for success in the power rankings (though blatant post-whoring can knock one down a few spots).
    This doesn't mean you're unsmited. Go now, and repent.

And for the last time, just because it's endangered, doesn't mean it's any more delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    This doesn't mean you're unsmited. Go now, and repent.

And for the last time, just because it's endangered, doesn't mean it's any more delicious.
    And with that remark, ladies and gentlemen, Rambo has summarily revealed himself as an individual never having partaken in the delicacy of Dodo bird wings......simply mouthwatering even if the chef neglects to prepare them in an ivory pan lightly simmered in snowy white owl blood.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    my new life goal is to obtain my spot on "the list"

And with that remark, ladies and gentlemen, Rambo has summarily revealed himself as an individual never having partaken in the delicacy of Dodo bird wings......simply mouthwatering even if the chef neglects to prepare them in an ivory pan lightly simmered in snowy white owl blood.
    My fowl-flatulating friend here has obviously never reveled in the saucy succulence of White Rhino semen. Your ignorance of its superiority is by far indicative of your supbar social echelon.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Im honored to even be mentioned with such a distinguished group of tallywackers....

OG

mass junkie is offline banned
    "I" RULE...plain and simple....thank you thank you.........just another great thing happening on this glorious day

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    phew i dodged a close one..

decadbal is offline Banned
    man, i made it, i dont know what to say, so many ppl to thank, im a little nervous, i mean, first off god, i mean he gave me the ablitiy to ramble and create nothing where life was void, its not so much that im great, but everyone else isnt... i try, ill keep it up for you guys..

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whoo Hoo,

I think I will have a protein shake to celebrate.... A banana one at that....

Then I am going to Disney Land....

I wish I was allowed to have a signature; I would surely list this accomplishment along side my many other accolades……

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    accolades……
    im sure u meant esoclade... dumbass georgia ppl...hahaha...lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im sure u meant esoclade... dumbass georgia ppl...hahaha...lol
    I am sure that you mean, Escalade, and Yes those are very popular within the more urban settings, of the great state of Georgia. However as I live in more of a rural setting, a Pickup Truck is my conveyance of choice.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm at a total loss for words...........

I can see the reason for Rambo being on the list....he's such a flare for the venacular not to mention the ablity to type with his feet and third leg.......but Mass? Total outrage if you ask me....hell, a chicken drunck on sour mash could peek out the word "boobies".

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow I'm honored .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I am sure that you mean, Escalade, and Yes those are very popular within the more urban settings, of the great state of Georgia. However as I live in more of a rural setting, a Pickup Truck is my conveyance of choice.
    hahahaha..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Is it next week yet...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i wanna know how i got to be # 8 .... i'm always on, but behind the scenes don't post that much....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    His incessant mentioned of breasts, particulary while using the term "boobies", tipped the scales in his favor. The committee has spoken.

lmfao... too funny. I am honored to be #2

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    "I" RULE...plain and simple....thank you thank you.........just another great thing happening on this glorious day
    Happy Birthday again

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i wanna know how i got to be # 8 .... i'm always on, but behind the scenes don't post that much....
    You had some very key posts this week that did NOT go unnoticed. I would elaborate, but I don't want people to start to get a feel for the rankings and try to manipulate their way in.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this poll is biased and boycotted by me

i made this board for years. everyone should thank me everyday for being here as all my posts should have their own **** forum. **** you all and this poll you ungrateful bastards

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i made this board for years. everyone should thank me everyday for being here as all my posts should have their own **** forum. **** you all and this poll you ungrateful bastards
    Party, had BigGreen gone on past posts you'd have been numero uno with the spider thread. A masterpiece if there ever was one. And not to mention with you getting all senior on us with the age thing he could have tossed you a bone or something. Or it could be he dislikes you because of your skills with the ladies. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Party, had BigGreen gone on past posts you'd have been numero uno with the spider thread. A masterpiece if there ever was one. And not to mention with you getting all senior on us with the age thing he could have tossed you a bone or something. Or it could be he dislikes you because of your skills with the ladies. hahahahahaha

Spider thread? I missed that.. got a link

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Spider thread? I missed that.. got a link
    Sorry bro, I'm at work and pressed for time......I'm sure one of the other bros can find it.....Party for sure has too know how to find it. Trust me....it's in a dead heat with the "Sust Man" thread for my all time fav.

i'm over all of it

no more fun for anyone. **** this

I think PBNYC hit his prime with the Carvel post. It's been all downhill after that.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    no more fun for anyone. **** this
    I will admit that the poll is flawed, particularly in its infancy. Recall, however, that these were the top ten posters simply for the seven days leading up to the poll. I may just come up with an all time top ten if I have the time and inclination. To be fair, your honesty in the 'rate these girls' thread alone could have gotten you on the list, but there were simply some exceptional posts this week by some darkhorses.

i'm just playing around

I will admit that the poll is flawed, particularly in its infancy. Recall, however, that these were the top ten posters simply for the seven days leading up to the poll. I may just come up with an all time top ten if I have the time and inclination. To be fair, your honesty in the 'rate these girls' thread alone could have gotten you on the list, but there were simply some exceptional posts this week by some darkhorses.
    i appreciate your posts and i'm just joking around. the only person i hate on this board is ******* so other than that i love all you guys!!!big hugs for all!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    The spider thread...that thread was a classic lol.

Ok.. so the search begins for the spider thread.

Does the spider thread = the,"Cricket killed my flow"?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...43#post1336243

anyhow.. i do remember this one.

Thread Information