biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

should i be worried?

yea so i got off the queensboro bridge yesterday and im driving towards the LIE (if you dont know the area it doesnt really matter but the next part does) So i get cut off by a newer lincoln town car with tinted wondows and the word "diplomat" on the plates. He goes into oncoming traffic(over solid white lines lol) to pass me. So immediatley i flip out, i cant stand when people think they are above the law...... I tailed him for a bit, pulled up next to him at a red light then got out of my car with a lacrosse ball in my hand (keep it for instances like this) and launched it at his driver window then sped off.....
    Obviously the glass shattered, i looked in my mirrors and i guess the guy was in shock because he didnt even move for a good 40 seconds. I got away scott free (so far), jumped on the LIE and went home.....

hahaha holly **** man that is a great story, i wouldn't worry to much. He might have got your licesens plat number in which case you could be in some trouble, but if you dont get a call within a week you should be fine. I love road rage stories, should start a new thread on peoples best road rage stories. Personally i ****ing hate people that drive like the guy you stated above, ****ing cocksucker got what he deserved.

imann is offline Member
    If you threw a ball through my window I would chase you down and beat the h*ll out of you........that's pretty cowardly to do something to someones vehicle and then run away and not handle it like a man..........1on1, face to face...........where I'm from you would be lucky to just get beat down for that.......probably get yourself shot....funny story though....happy juicin'

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Hmm bro i don't think thats smartest thing u could've done. I think im the wrong person to give u any advice because i've been in more than a few road rage situation which a few got real nasty n ive came to realize that its not worthed, when u r raging mad u make very bad judgments which u come to regreat after the fact. Also u couldve got shot over that, im in canada n there isn't a fraction of people with guns compare to states n i could tell, i know a lot of people that r always strapped n if u get mixed up with the wrong people u could end up dead over nothing. Wats done is done though next time just say to urself screw it n let it go.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow and I feel bad when I yell at someone.. you actually smashed their window for cutting you off.. and no offence but your not above the law either aka smashing his window.. if you did get caught it would prolly calm you down.. again no offence meant..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Of all the vehicles to throw a ball through, you picked one with "Diplomatic" plates..If he got your plate number you are probably going to suffer some grief from this one..You could be looking at a charge for damaging govt. property among a few other things..I'm still trying to figure out why you threw a ball at his car for cutting you off..I think someone needs some anger management classes!

Doc M

MASStermind is offline Banned
    If i was a diplomat and someone did that to me. I'd chase them down with my car, gun them down, decapitate them, send his balls to his mother in a envelope, and then **** on his lifeless body. Then tell the police what a f**king asshole you are and then go back to my home country and live out the rest of my days in peace. Youre really dumb for what you did. About being worried? I'd be worried about your temper and future altercations you have. Youre not the biggest baddest person out there bro, sorry to break it to you. Someone will put you in your place.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Ha ha ha, wow...this original post and the replys make me laugh

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Road rage stuff is never ever worth the effort bro! But when I get pissed at a driver and wanna kill'em I just go and find a gym and get a killer workout! And I feel so much better too!

MJ

Assaulting a foreign diplomat... er.... not the swiftest thing to do bro...

Hope he didn't get your plates, you might be in for a little visit from the federalies...

Red

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Of all the vehicles to throw a ball through, you picked one with "Diplomatic" plates..If he got your plate number you are probably going to suffer some grief from this one..You could be looking at a charge for damaging govt. property among a few other things..I'm still trying to figure out why you threw a ball at his car for cutting you off..I think someone needs some anger management classes!

Doc M

LOL ditto

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Try drinkin some warm milk bro and realxin lol

Danielle is offline Female Member
    I had something similar like that happen to me (just not as bad).........but regardless, that was just definitely unnecessary and uncalled for.........not worth breakling someones window cause they cut you off..........your lucky there wasn't someone crazy in that car, who chased your ass
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    Someone will put you in your place.
    lets us know when it happens to u

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    I really dont have a bad temper, im not juicing either. I dunno what came over me. As for those people who think i should have gone face to face with this person well yea i could see your point. But going face to face with a middle age fat guy isnt all that tough either. I think the fact that it said "diplomat" made me flip even more. The idea of some foreign schmuck who can get away with everything because of immunity set me off. Masstermind im not sure if what you wrote was in jest but all of what you pointed out i do realize, believe me i dont go around with a tough guy attitude. As far as someone putting me in my place this is the first time i flipped out since i got stabbed in a bar fight so i have been good.

So far still in the clear.....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    I really dont have a bad temper, im not juicing either. I dunno what came over me. As for those people who think i should have gone face to face with this person well yea i could see your point. But going face to face with a middle age fat guy isnt all that tough either. I think the fact that it said "diplomat" made me flip even more. The idea of some foreign schmuck who can get away with everything because of immunity set me off. Masstermind im not sure if what you wrote was in jest but all of what you pointed out i do realize, believe me i dont go around with a tough guy attitude. As far as someone putting me in my place this is the first time i flipped out since i got stabbed in a bar fight so i have been good.

So far still in the clear.....
    you just threw a bat at a gotti owned lincoln man.. you'll die within a week or so. go buy a gun hahahahaha. good job on the FUKK YOU! diplomat!! hahahaha

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've always wanted to kick in someone's driver-side window while they're still in the car, like at a traffic light or something. Imagine how much that would freak you out? I couldn't see myself actually doing it though.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    you kno you're prolly going to be fine I heard someone punched the president im sure he'll be fine to lol... if u havnt heard anythin yet you'll prolly be ok

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    As long as he didn't get your plate # you should be ok. Having worked in the diplomatic corps for 3 yrs....I know that the govts take any form of attack on a diplomat pretty seriously.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares if he passes you, he's not slowing YOU down in any way, is he? For some reason people tend to flip out when you pass them.... but if you did that to my car I'd run you down... you're lucky you got away.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The irony is....you can't stand people that think they are above the law....but you put yourself above the law by taking it into your own hands and committed an offence yourself. What if he was hurt ... at the very least you would be facing Malicious Michief charges....or worse. Not worth it IMO.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    yea so i got off the queensboro bridge yesterday and im driving towards the LIE (if you dont know the area it doesnt really matter but the next part does) So i get cut off by a newer lincoln town car with tinted wondows and the word "diplomat" on the plates. He goes into oncoming traffic(over solid white lines lol) to pass me. So immediatley i flip out, i cant stand when people think they are above the law...... I tailed him for a bit, pulled up next to him at a red light then got out of my car with a lacrosse ball in my hand (keep it for instances like this) and launched it at his driver window then sped off.....
    Obviously the glass shattered, i looked in my mirrors and i guess the guy was in shock because he didnt even move for a good 40 seconds. I got away scott free (so far), jumped on the LIE and went home.....
    Your the man bro!!! I got yo back if ya need it baby!!! Stong Island baby!! hahaha

Thread Information