Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
i went out to dinner w/ three of my guys friends to a great restaurant for dinner where i was forced to watch an 8-1 redsox lead. i ate, but if it wasn't for a hard chest workout making me starving i couuld have thrown up.
we had to leave dinner because we couldn't contain ourselves in a nice restaurant so we finished and went to a local bar.
couldn't have fun there because i was so aggravated by the game. good to hang w/ my friends, but still. my one friend got drunk and picks a fight w/ a 5'2" 112 lb guy trying to be a tough guy so i had to break that up.oh fun!!my friend and the guy i train with wanted to leave like me because we have heavy back today. our other friends were so **** faced we left them there w/ no car at like 1am and said **** them. between the game and just thinking about hitting heavy deadlifts tomorrow had us pissed so we were out.****ty night.
i have to live with my 30th bday being the day the ****ing red sox beat the yankees to go to the worldseries. disgusting. horrible day.
i will make up for the bull**** starting friday night when i'm out in the city again.
don not fear.i will do my best to try and bring back a story or two. being pissed right now has me wanting to take out some bitches and make them feel the wrath
bummer man! too bad the sox won! ahahahahaha! yeah baby! happy b day bitch hahaha! just kiddin bro. look what happens in your 30's-- a. you have a ****ty b day--b. the yankess lose 4 in a row--c. got kicked out of a nice restaurant.. **** i dont want to make it to 30! shiit!!