decadbal is offline Banned

retarded biitchs

this retarded slut i work with just broke it off with her fiance, she constantly whines about how he is gonna hurt her, and hes mean to her and so, but the relationship ended bc of her being a drunk, and him saying screw it, anyway my rant is that she constantly comes up to me at work, talkin about stupid crap, thats suppose to be impressive, making stupid jokes and obsessin bout this guy that works with us. i absolutly hate her, and wish shed move or die or something, do u guys work with anyone like this... not only that, but shes fugly, and thinks shes cute, not hot or anything, i constatnly tell her the truth about how she is, and looks and she says she likes it.. that im funny, and i hate her... wheres ted bundy to kill the fat ones when u need him

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    does she dig you? Maybe you could just get a bj. Could ya get a bj? I have had a bj from some seriously nasty creatures. Like, almost borderline human/slothmonster. But hey, that's just me.

no, nothing, i wont even let her touch me, hug me or nada.. i hate her, she whines about her x, that hes gonna beat her up and so on, and hes not a winner, but i doubt hed hit her or so on.. i hate her and chicks like that..

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    this retarded slut i work with just broke it off with her fiance, she constantly whines about how he is gonna hurt her, and hes mean to her and so, but the relationship ended bc of her being a drunk, and him saying screw it, anyway my rant is that she constantly comes up to me at work, talkin about stupid crap, thats suppose to be impressive, making stupid jokes and obsessin bout this guy that works with us. i absolutly hate her, and wish shed move or die or something, do u guys work with anyone like this... not only that, but shes fugly, and thinks shes cute, not hot or anything, i constatnly tell her the truth about how she is, and looks and she says she likes it.. that im funny, and i hate her... wheres ted bundy to kill the fat ones when u need him
    i though ted was after little boys.. hmm? i am probably wrong though

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate when fugly girls think there cute.... i know how ya feel man

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    does she dig you? Maybe you could just get a bj. Could ya get a bj? I have had a bj from some seriously nasty creatures. Like, almost borderline human/slothmonster. But hey, that's just me.
    Holy your funny aboy!! Yeah i have had the bj beer goggles on before I think the funniest part is when she actually think she is going to get some broke off in her...............but I'm like ahhhh nope!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    r u crazy? you gotta get your serial killers in order bro.

Decadbal, i know a couple of bitches like that. They are poor excuses for human beings. I get deprssed sometimes just being in their presence. I just think about their pathetic lives and their pathetic bodies, and their pathetic problems, and it just makes me sick. I seriously think ppl like that are better of dead. they offer no benefit to our society, and can't even serve as eye candy. In fact, they are usually hard on the eyes. Painfull to look at.
    I hate how they think they aren't ugly also. How can this be? Do they look in a different kind of mirror than the rest of us? Maybe they just been ugly so long that they grew on themselves. It really bothers me to see lazy asses who shun self improvement, especially when it's cuz they think they're hot.
    But then again maybe it's my fault and people like me, who take sexual favors from anything thats a breathing female. And then these subhumans think they are hot just because guys like me's penises were in ther mouth.
    Somebody else had e very good thread about not letting fat nasty bitches fool around with you, even if you want to hit it, because it perhaps gives them a false security about their looks. Maybe if they had a brain they could ask themselves why we only let them suck our dicks, and not treat them to a meal or movie. Dumb ****s.

one of my best friends has a girlfriend like that. she looks like miss piggy from the muppets. she cries when he wants a guys night out. she cries b/c me and my friend want to get an apartment. she is phsyco. fukking fukked up bitch.. drives me insane

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    r u crazy? you gotta get your serial killers in order bro.

Decadbal, i know a couple of bitches like that. They are poor excuses for human beings. I get deprssed sometimes just being in their presence. I just think about their pathetic lives and their pathetic bodies, and their pathetic problems, and it just makes me sick. I seriously think ppl like that are better of dead. they offer no benefit to our society, and can't even serve as eye candy. In fact, they are usually hard on the eyes. Painfull to look at.
    I hate how they think they aren't ugly also. How can this be? Do they look in a different kind of mirror than the rest of us? Maybe they just been ugly so long that they grew on themselves. It really bothers me to see lazy asses who shun self improvement, especially when it's cuz they think they're hot.
    But then again maybe it's my fault and people like me, who take sexual favors from anything thats a breathing female. And then these subhumans think they are hot just because guys like me's penises were in ther mouth.
    Somebody else had e very good thread about not letting fat nasty bitches fool around with you, even if you want to hit it, because it perhaps gives them a false security about their looks. Maybe if they had a brain they could ask themselves why we only let them suck our dicks, and not treat them to a meal or movie. Dumb ****s.
    sorry i am not a serial killer fanatic man honestly could give 2 shiits about who does what..

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Maybe you should win her over with your literary prowess. That will show that beast-war chubster "what's up".

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Maybe you should win her over with your literary prowess. That will show that beast-war chubster "what's up".
    my mental and emotional security doesnt lie in my internet grammar capablities...

Throughout the years I have developed a 3 step theory that usually holds true for most women. These are 3 lies everyone is going to use to get attention from others or tells a guy to get them to think she is a better person then she is.

1. "Money doesn't matter to me" A woman cannot admit shes a ho. A woman saying money doesnt matter is like a guy saying "sex doesnt matter".

2. "I relate better to men,that's why I have so many guy friends"= You might as well figure this chick is going to have a guy shoved up her ass 24/7. They give her ATTENTION. Therefore,they are great people. Although everyone knows they are just talking to her,because they want a piece of ass.It's ok...She can use it as collateral in a future relationship.

3. "My ex beat me" or "My ex cheated on me"= He prolly caught you in a lie somewhere and you had to blame someone for your actions. Or he had money,but at the same time got tired of all your "guy friends" and got up and left your ass...

Anything a woman says throughout the day is a cry for attention. They are like a well oiled men crushing machine. They are smarter and quicker because we are thinking about sex the whole time. We see their mouths move,but yet we know we don't speak that language. Sorry for you to have to be the lucky one to listen to her "emotional healing".

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Throughout the years I have developed a 3 step theory that usually holds true for most women. These are 3 lies everyone is going to use to get attention from others or tells a guy to get them to think she is a better person then she is.

1. "Money doesn't matter to me" A woman cannot admit shes a ho. A woman saying money doesnt matter is like a guy saying "sex doesnt matter".

2. "I relate better to men,that's why I have so many guy friends"= You might as well figure this chick is going to have a guy shoved up her ass 24/7. They give her ATTENTION. Therefore,they are great people. Although everyone knows they are just talking to her,because they want a piece of ass.It's ok...She can use it as collateral in a future relationship.

3. "My ex beat me" or "My ex cheated on me"= He prolly caught you in a lie somewhere and you had to blame someone for your actions. Or he had money,but at the same time got tired of all your "guy friends" and got up and left your ass...

Anything a woman says throughout the day is a cry for attention. They are like a well oiled men crushing machine. They are smarter and quicker because we are thinking about sex the whole time. We see their mouths move,but yet we know we don't speak that language. Sorry for you to have to be the lucky one to listen to her "emotional healing".
    that should be a sticky

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nice thread topic.

Next time she's in your face just say please go away. If she laughs tell her you mean it. GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!

This method works for me.

-Carlos

the best god**** post i have read all week! props to you! but it does sound like you are talking from exp. though hahaha

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member

PREACH BROTHA!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

That's got to be the best theory in a while and it holds true!!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    that should be a sticky
    DITTO...

I absolutely hate the stuck up average looking girls who think they are gods gift to men, all because some good lookin guy got hammered and was lookin for some @ss through his beer goggles.

I just want to get a cane with a metal handle and start hitting these b!tches on the head and repeat "McFly, McFly..anybody home, dont you know your fugly?"

Pardon my french, lol.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member

That serial killer was Jeffery Dahmer. Sick twisted ****!!

Hmm and ugly girls...i have unfortunatley had no respect for my whowangdilly at times and put it in girls mouths that really should have had their faces down in troughs and oinking for their dinner.
    But if it's offered, who am I to refuse?
    For instance, the other night at work (bouncer) one of the bar staff pointed out an ordinary looking yeti that had had too much to drink. It was her first night in Australia (she was english and backpacker). I made a joke to the bar guy about him seeing her first and wanting her. At that time I had aboslutley no interest in this drunken female buffoon.
    How quickly the one eyed monster can change your mind.

10 mins later she staggered out the door, and started chatting to me. I humoured her. Than she told me how big I was and how she would do me anytime, and told me her room number (the backpacker accomodation is upstairs from the bar). I told her she couldn't come abck into the bar as she was too intoxicated, but however I would kindly walk her to her room (one eyed monster perking up now). She said ok. Now this was no small move on my part, because I was also in the middle of eating my dinner (two big steaks, mash potato, salad, and mushroom sauce - was tasty as hell). I walked her to the front door, than said I would meet her there in 5 mins. For two reasons. One, I had to make sure my food was ok, as I asked my workmate to watch it and the barstard would most likely start chowing into it (and also I wanted another moutful before it went cold lol), and two, I really didn;t want to be seen going up to this girls room with a yeti.
    So 5 mins later up i went and there she is leaning drunkenly against the elevator, not even in her room yet. I take her to her room, and its a three bedroom. I get nervous her friends are there, as everyone knows I am security. Thankfully no one was there. HAd to get in the room quickly as people were passing me in the corridor lol. Oh the shame, the shame!
    Once inside she's over me like a rash. What's a man to do. No turning back now. And with a last remembrance of a tasty steak downstairs, her pants are off. She took them off herself. Then it's gobby time. Yay! But then she pulls out some condoms. I kindly inform her I am on duty and cannot stay for long at all. In fact it won;t be worth her while and I would be being selfish (my excuse not to have to put my face anywhere near a yeti's box). She said thats ok. With a little nervousness born of fear her roomies will come back to see me mating with this monster from the black lagoon, I drop my jeans and leap onboard, for a fast and furious minute.
    Now this is a first! I had to kindly apologise for ahving to go straight after my business, tell her I could not let her back in the bar lol.
    After that all I could think of was "Oh and welcome to Australia!" hahahah
    Then zipped back downstairs with a sweaty brow, to find food cold, a sense of shame if someone saw me, my workmate laughing at my attrocious deed, and my fear that she would come back downstairs and reveal that I had shagged a wilderbeast.
    But all in all, I got a load away, and any hole's a goal right? right? who am i kidding...sigh...

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Hmm and ugly girls...i have unfortunatley had no respect for my whowangdilly at times and put it in girls mouths that really should have had their faces down in troughs and oinking for their dinner.

But all in all, I got a load away, and any hole's a goal right? right?
    LMAO... you are one funny motherf*cker

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I used to be a graveyard shift supervisor in a textile plant and had upwards of 70 women working for me. I heard this kinda **** every fokin day of my life. About once a year, some idiot in a jealous fit would find a way into the plant to hunt down his girl, and would have a gun or something, ready to show his girl what a badass he was.

I've never been a small guy, and I had a mechanic working for me who was a freakin monster, like 300 pounds at 6'0" tall (all natural, God forbid he ever start lifting and juicing), and a material handler who had the Charles Manson/Johnny damon look going.
    It was hilarious to see these crackheads **** themselves when we came around the corner to throw them out.

We finally instituted an unwritten rule that the second time something like this happened, the girl got fired. And of course the girls were always ugly as hell and loved the drama and attention.
    Last edited by elicotton; 10-21-2004 at 01:49 PM.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

I'm going to have to email this out to all the fatties that won't leave me a lone. Why do fatties love athletic build guys? We need to band together and stop banging fatties.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I'm going to have to email this out to all the fatties that won't leave me a lone. Why do fatties love athletic build guys? We need to band together and stop banging fatties.

I support this motion? Does anyone second it? Make it like Alcoholics Anonymous, except that it could be Yeti Shaggers Anonymous.

A bunch of big guys sitting around, crying while they relate their stories of why they couldn't help themselves from harpooning Moby Dick. Sad cases indeed.

Example "Hi my name's Tubby and I'm a Yeti fornicator. Try as I might I just can;t help myself. I know I have finally admitted I have a problem". Those who don;t admit it are in the first stage of denial, and therefore are most at risk. This may form a large percentage of guys, who are too embarrassed to ocme forward with what is a common problem in contemporary society. It is to these we must extend our sincerest help, for they are most needy. Any guy out there who refuses to admit he's has ridden the white pony is probably a serial offender.
    We would need reformed fatty shaggers to counsel those in need, and how to repect your Mr. Winky classes could be held bi-weekly at the local YMCA. By rights every guy in the local community should show.
    Note: Bi-weekly events not to be staged when two conditions are met: 1. that an open bar is present; and 2. Weight watchers are having their meeting.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    and wish shed move or die or something
    LMAO, thats some funny **** there bro.

the best god**** post i have read all week! props to you! but it does sound like you are talking from exp. though hahaha

I live it everyday..Sadly enough I'm living it right now. Reality is a bitch and so is she. I wish I had a pill. Very simple. Just murder my sexual desire at all costs. I'm not gay. I just really don't have a point in talking to a female other then sex right now. Therefore, if I could get rid of that my everyday life would be wonderful.

Thread Information