physio_sport is offline Banned

sexually transmitted diseases

i have a question that i want to ask.
    i keep on hearing these stories where people just meet someone like in a nightclub or bar and have sex with them arnt these people scared about catching herpes or something similar. i mean not every std can be stopped with a condom and most can be transfered through contact from the skin and you can get them even if you are wearing a condom.
    so how do people stop themselves from cathing herpes.

in a website that i read http://www.herpes.com/ it claims that 20% of the population is infected with some sort of herpes.

and how do you ask a person if they have been tested. i mean its kind of rude asking a women if shes had her mouth and vagina tested for herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and other stds.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    If she gets pissed then she prolly has one and dont want to admit to it. Follow by asking her friends if they have STD's. Only 20% of them should have em so youre bound to find a clean one sooner or later.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    any girl i've ever asked was reassured that i'd asked as it showed I was health concious, and wanted to ask the same question of me. It's not rude, it's a simple matter of hygiene.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just put on a Jimmy and hammer away. If you're avoiding oral sex, you drastically decrease your chances of contracting STD's. A lot of people are under the assumption that you can't get STD's from oral sex, but womp womp, yes you can.

Absitenence is the best way to avoid STD's, but the second best is making sure to wrap up before hammering away.

Be safe you sexually predator.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    STD's suck. If they were never around I would get so much more play, but girls scare me. Bc if its easy to get wit em you gotta think bout how many guys they been with. Im close wit too many hot girls so i know how they get down and its kinda scary. Any decently hot girl gets hit on like a thousand times a week so if you can get em pretty easy how many other dudes been up in there? Lately I've been stayin wit ladies that are a serious challenge and are relatively "good girls", even though I have yet to find an actually good girl. **** sucks tho bc then it takes SOO long to get any that you wanna jump back on a hoe real quick. It's kinda like dieting, its difficult and takes willpower but the end justifies the means.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport

and how do you ask a person if they have been tested. i mean its kind of rude asking a women if shes had her mouth and vagina tested for herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and other stds.

it's not rude..........it's smart...........1 in 4 people have herpes............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i always get paranoid after having sex with a stranger, i usually go and get tested afterwards, i dont beleive a **** thing those lying sluts say.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Most STDs can not be passed if wearing a condom. And the herpes thing is so high because doctors consider Cold sores on the lips (mouth) to be a form of herpes.

Basically, if you use a condom correctly and it doesnt break, you wont catch anything. The guys who tell you they got a disease while wearing a condom are lying about wearing a condom. I just came from the thread about banging a girl knowing you have a disease. That thread pissed me off that it was even a question. It meant someone was considering it and wanted feed back.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Most STDs can not be passed if wearing a condom. And the herpes thing is so high because doctors consider Cold sores on the lips (mouth) to be a form of herpes.
    i dont know about you but i personally dont want "cold sores" on my face.
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...-tab-img-t&b=1

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Basically, if you use a condom correctly and it doesnt break, you wont catch anything. The guys who tell you they got a disease while wearing a condom are lying about wearing a condom. I just came from the thread about banging a girl knowing you have a disease. That thread pissed me off that it was even a question. It meant someone was considering it and wanted feed back.
    are you sure that you wont get anything if you wear a condom.

ive personally taken up abstinence and i am "waiting until marrige" but ive come to the conclusion that i will most likely never find a women who is a virgin so im thinking about expanding my search for women to include women who have had sex in the past even though i would prefer a virgin. thats why im asking these question so im sorry to annoy you guys with these simple questions.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    how old are you?

decadbal is offline Banned
    that would suck so bad to get that, i feel for anyone who has it

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    how old are you?
    im 21

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    are you sure that you wont get anything if you wear a condom.[/QUOTE]

Thats not what I meant. Of course their is the probability of always catching a disease during sex. The point I was trying to express was condoms usually prevent them.

Its like birth control. It is 98 percent effective but girls still get pregnant while on BC. Just realize that the story of that ONE GIRL who got pregnant is one girl out of 1,000,000 who didnt. So the odds are still lower than 98 percent. Actually its like 0.0002 percent.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude here is a problem posed in life you can take a jump and live a little and bang some chick that you met on a random night or you can say you know what i dont want to chanc getting an std but what are you going to do live in fear your whole life you only live once the best you can do is wrap up your weasel and that is that if your that worried about stds then dont do the girl its that simple but you need to realize that girls/guys are whores like 90% of them if not more you need to decide do i want to live in fear or do i want to take a ride on the wild side

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    just wear a condom and use it properly and youl be fine.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't rely on a rubber to eliminate your chances... it is only a sensible precaution that reduces the risk. Always stick with chicks in a low risk lifestyle... non-drug, non-drunk, non-whore/slut, etc. Ideally, she will ask YOU, first, if you are disease-free and will tell YOU that you must wear a rubber. If she doesn't insist on it, don't boink her again.

BTW, rubbers DO break. Try to always have fresh ones. Buy from high turnover places like walmart, and don't carry one around in yor pocket or billfold more than a few days.

For oral sex, have the non-lubricated or better yet the flavored ones on hand. You can use saran wrap when you eat p*ssy. Works great. Call it kinky instead of protection.

Watch for cold sores or cuts or abrasions, too. These little micro-injuries increase your risk.

dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    Just a note to everyone...be careful who you mess with i work in a doctors office and there is alot of **** out there. Its so scarey to see a 21 yr old come into the office with hep c or herpes. Its heart breaking when you go to work and sign a sympathy card for a family who just lost there child to aids. I honestly dont think 1 night of sex with a stranger is worth my life.

Thread Information