Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milfs

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Milfs

Hey im bored here at work.. But this super sexy MILF just came in.. Man there's something about a nice tight lookin 35 year old hmm hmmm hmmm . Anyone else out there love their MILFS? Got any stories?

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i really want o have sex with like a 33 year old who has at least 1 kid

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Older women are the best. My first was a 35 year old police officer... I was 19....I miss her

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    had a 43 yr old MILF met her in a club Ocean City MD. She took me to her mini-van (hahaha) what a time. REAL dirty-- just thinkin that is somebodys mom hahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Older women are the best. My first was a 35 year old police officer... I was 19....I miss her
    Are you kidding me? haha how'd you get her? she didn't look like man right? lol

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Last valentines day, me and my guy decided to hit up the clubs downtown.... JACKPOT! All those singles parties are the place to be on valentines. The girls there are all sad, lonely, and lookin for someoone to hold. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Anyways... that night there were alot of hot older women there... one (around 32, even though she said 26) flagged me down to dance and it went great from there all UNTIL her friggin cockblocking friends grabbed her as we were about to head to my car.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I am a fan of older women. Something about them, like they always know exactly what you want.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i really want o have sex with like a 33 year old who has at least 1 kid
    i did it twice! hahaha best sex i ever had. wow! its hard to beat when you have a woman that knows her **** and is more horny than you..phew i need find her #

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i did it twice! hahaha best sex i ever had. wow! its hard to beat when you have a woman that knows her **** and is more horny than you..phew i need find her #
    lmao man I am going skiing to a french resort in jan over new years.. I best be finding some hot, horney mils.. or I'll be depressed!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    lmao man I am going skiing to a french resort in jan over new years.. I best be finding some hot, horney mils.. or I'll be depressed!
    oh man you shouldnt have a problem bro.. vacations! they want a vacation from the same ole dick

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know who's hot to me still? Heather Locklear. She's getting up there. Loni Anderson too. Favorite 37 year old, Rudi Bahktar or how ever you spell it. Used to be on CNNHeadline news on the grave yard shift. Now Erica Hill is there. I like her too, but she's about my age.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I was in the US Virgin Islands with a buddy on vacation when we were like 24 or 25. We hooked up with these 2 rich chicks that were down there on vacation without their husbands. Well we didn't hit it, but I hooked up with the 41 year old and my buddy was messin' with the 53 year old. The 41 year old looked dam fine, great body. The 53 year old looked like 43, but she wasn't the hottest thing. I still bust his balls about hooking up with a 53 year old.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    You've gotta love milfs!!
    I agree, there is something about them. They know what they want, and there's no p*ss-farting around.
    Call me insane, but the wifey of Ray's in Everybody loves Raymond....oh yeah!
    The oldest I hooked up with was a 49 year old at a singles party. She was great for her age. Unfortunately all we did was dance, as I had trained legs that day, and had to get home to have my protein. That's more important than trying to get her in the sack and shrinking your ass off.

hahahah 53's a little outta my range.. haha ill stick to 40 lol.. hmm that original one actually came back! shes short red hair hmm lol

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    For all the ladies out there... let me explain the obsession with MILF's.

Its easy to find a good lookin girl with a great body at the bar who's 20 something years old. But when you see a women who's in her mid 30's turnin heads, with a tight body... it tells you something about her. To me it shows she respects herself, she cares about being healthy, and looking good.

Self-esteem is the most attractive quality somebody can have.

hmm u kno that makes sence.. or maybe they give of wayyy more phermones?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the pheromones. They peak out in the mid thirties for women.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

significantly older

when i was 18 the night before i went away to college i ****ed my mom's hot friend across the street from us. we flirted for like two years and i use to babysit her kids sometimes. she invited me over to "say goodbye" before i went away. i was 18 and she was 37. i think that is the largest age gap for me. she was married and she made it apparent that her husband would be home soon so in all honesty the fantasy was much better than the reality as i was scared as **** this guy was gonna come home and slit my throat. i'd love to get ahold of her ass now if she still looked that hot

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was 18 the night before i went away to college i ****ed my mom's hot friend across the street from us. we flirted for like two years and i use to babysit her kids sometimes. she invited me over to "say goodbye" before i went away. i was 18 and she was 37. i think that is the largest age gap for me. she was married and she made it apparent that her husband would be home soon so in all honesty the fantasy was much better than the reality as i was scared as **** this guy was gonna come home and slit my throat. i'd love to get ahold of her ass now if she still looked that hot
    That's f*ckin' awesome!!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    I agree, there is something about them. They know what they want, and there's no p*ss-farting around.
    The oldest I hooked up with was a 49 year old at a singles party. She was great for her age. Unfortunately all we did was dance, as I had trained legs that day, and had to get home to have my protein. That's more important than trying to get her in the sack and shrinking your ass off.
    I like her also, now that she lost weight

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    That's awsome dude.. thats like a fantasy story come tru lol

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    milfs rock

I agree shes pretty cute.. and Heather also.. hmm I got milfs on the head.. both of em lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is a MILF?

Mothers Injecting Letrozole Fina?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What is a MILF?

~SC~
    hmm not quite the milf I would be looking at, unless I was interested in the beefy east german powerlifitng women with the hairy upper lips. But too each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What is a MILF?

~SC~
    Hahah please tell me your joking.. and I was going to ask you for a diet

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    nothing sexier then a milf!! I have only had sex twice in my life. First time with a 23 year old and it sucked. Second time with a 33 year old milf and it was FANTASTIC and she wants more Im all for the older chicks from now on

hmm not quite the milf I would be looking at, unless I was interested in the beefy east german powerlifitng women with the hairy upper lips. But too each their own.
    You've seen my girlfriend?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hahah please tell me your joking.. and I was going to ask you for a diet
    I know nothing about dietary guidance.

Of course I was kidding. I take my son to school everyday and see MILFS GALORE!!!!!!

Dayum!

~SC~

not yet, and not sure I want to now. But please send the chicken dinner that you would have prepared in honour of my visit.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had a few milfs in my day.. they really are better then the teeny girls experience wise, but i also like fresh 18 yo.. too bad im not single anymore

not yet, and not sure I want to now. But please send the chicken dinner that you would have prepared in honour of my visit.
    Good deal, but I'm sending beef as my East German Biznitch don't eat no white meat.........

~SC~

hmm anyone ever have two milfs at once? hehehhe

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    ive had sex with a 38 year old and her daughter who was 21 **** the best sex ever and this was at a new years party... i was with the mom and **** did she have an incredible body i could grab her big curvey ass all night long i got a **** boner just making out with her and fondiling her rumb her daughter had a pretty face but i loved the moms hips and booty

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    ive had sex with a 38 year old and her daughter who was 21 **** the best sex ever and this was at a new years party... i was with the mom and **** did she have an incredible body i could grab her big curvey ass all night long i got a **** boner just making out with her and fondiling her rumb her daughter had a pretty face but i loved the moms hips and booty
    Your my f#$king idol

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I slammed this milf but she started making these noises like she was mentally retarted and it freaked me out so much i went limp

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I slammed this milf but she started making these noises like she was mentally retarted and it freaked me out so much i went limp
    lmao.. well thats the worst one I have heard yet

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I love MILFS....I hooked up with one..we were seeing each other for a year and a half almost...best time man....she was freakin hot in bed and even hotter outside the bed...man I miss her!

so lesson is: if one gets a milf.. don't let her get away

YEs, a milf in the hand is worth three in the bush...i think

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information