cal565 is offline Junior Member

Depression a year later?

Reading the post by Jcstomper really got me thinking about my ex-fiance and what wrong and I think about how depressed I got and it had its toll on her. The deal is before I found this awesome website I experimented with a cycle in which I had no clue what I was doing. I did like Deca at 300mg/week and Test-e at 200mg/week, which I know now is not nearly enough test. On top of that I ran it for only 5 weeks and I knew nothing about PCT. My questions is this how long after this crapy cycle would my hormones be all messed up because the few months after I did it I was fine except for a few pimples but about a year later I got really depressed, my sex drive went to zero, and I didn't even feel like working out or doing anything else for that matter. Could all this be caused by the Juice a year after I have taken it? To make a long story short all that combined led to me and the love of my life breaking up because she said "I was not the same person" and the truth is that I wasn't. Now Im back on a cycle and I feel better than I have in a year, I actually feel like my old self again. So let me know what you think guys, and make sure you do your homework before doing anything because it can really mess your life up.

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    Has anyone else ever had depression like this, a year after doing a cycle or am I just loosing my mind?

decadbal is offline Banned
    id say with low doses like that, you didnt have a prob period.. its something with you, juice wont depress you... so dont blame it

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    could be whole host of reasons rather than juice bro...

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal565
    Reading the post by Jcstomper really got me thinking about my ex-fiance and what wrong and I think about how depressed I got and it had its toll on her. The deal is before I found this awesome website I experimented with a cycle in which I had no clue what I was doing. I did like Deca at 300mg/week and Test-e at 200mg/week, which I know now is not nearly enough test. On top of that I ran it for only 5 weeks and I knew nothing about PCT. My questions is this how long after this crapy cycle would my hormones be all messed up because the few months after I did it I was fine except for a few pimples but about a year later I got really depressed, my sex drive went to zero, and I didn't even feel like working out or doing anything else for that matter. Could all this be caused by the Juice a year after I have taken it? To make a long story short all that combined led to me and the love of my life breaking up because she said "I was not the same person" and the truth is that I wasn't. Now Im back on a cycle and I feel better than I have in a year, I actually feel like my old self again. So let me know what you think guys, and make sure you do your homework before doing anything because it can really mess your life up.
    i heard similar in another forum
    some dude gets diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and depression
    the later recalls that he did a cycle of roids 7 years back
    with or without roids some people get depressed

Thread Information