Thread: PM Problem....

PiecinItUp is offline Member

PM Problem....

When im on a regular page it says I have 1 Unread PM...but when I click the Private Mess. link it goes back to 0? anyone else having this problem?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    At my site it was reading 1 unread message then I clicked on the private message link and it wasn't showing.I was going through all of my PM's and found a blank PM with get this a date reading 12-31-1969 that turned out to be my unread PM I don't know if this is the same problem but this is really really weird wonder if others are having the same problem.

yeah, its not THAT big of a deal...but it kinda pisses me off...i get excited when I have pms...its a big tease!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Might be a small glitch in the server my webmaster thinks that may have been the problem at my site.

ok...I found out what was wrong..this is wierd....AR in internet explo. is all messed up...bumped threads weren't going to the top...and I couldn't see a PM at all and thats the one that it kept telling me I had...so I opened up Firefox and all is good...confused, but whatever

Thread Information