worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

Anybody talk their GF into implants

I wanna talk my girlfriend into getting some breast implants. Anybody done this before? I imagine that it takes some tact and sheer pimpness inorder to do it properly. I guess that is why I am asking here. She is already hot but I think a little upgrade in the chest would give her the total package. I just don't want to be rude or selfcentered when I bring it up with her. Any advice?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i like small boobs better.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    You're looking at a s h i t storm of you try and bring that up... personally I think it would be totally out of question to even consider asking your girl to alter her body. If she ever asks for your opinion, thats your time to speak.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Dont do it. It wont make a big difference anyway. Plus think about it, with bigger breasts, she will probably leave you for a hotter guy.

In all honesty, let her be who she is, if she wants it herself, thats ok, made making her do it, is wrong.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Tell her they look like their starting to droop. I bet she'll want em after you tell her that...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My girl wants to get implants, i dont know if its worth it, twice the drama if you go out.

And if she dosent want to get them herself dont even botter telling her cause then she will probly dump your ass.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup-yup. It's her call, not yours. Her body, her choice.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    I agree if you bring it up she will go off her banana. She might not let you know straight away, but eventually she will.

If you want to bring it up safely, make sure you are watching tv or a movie with some breast implants in it. Maybe some kind of beauty queen thing or bkini thing. Then just jokingly say "they're def fake, but look good though. Would you ever do that?" And then go form there....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i just recently got back together with one of my old girlfriends and she just had them done. sh was 5'7" 105lbs with very small breasts. she did alot of modeling during highschool and college but is done with that. she is so beautiful with her only downfall being her very small breasts. Well she decided to fix that problem and now they look so great that i dont ever want to stop playing with them. and lucky for me i have to message them everynight to soften them up"doctors orders". she didnt go very large, she has a small c cup. i personally hate very large breasts so hers are perfect for me. and they will never get droopy they always stay up ad perfect. i think every women should have them dont for that reason.

mandyandbobby is offline Junior Member
    If I a girl has less than c cup then dont take them out of the bra. At that point they arent considered tits! Just be upfront with them. If they dont understand there are lots of jugs out there!

decadbal is offline Banned
    ask if they were always funny shaped, then tell her sisters are much better. and your in..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    I wanna talk my girlfriend into getting some breast implants. Anybody done this before? I imagine that it takes some tact and sheer pimpness inorder to do it properly. I guess that is why I am asking here. She is already hot but I think a little upgrade in the chest would give her the total package. I just don't want to be rude or selfcentered when I bring it up with her. Any advice?

lol............if you want her to get them that bad......are you paying for them?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    actually i mentioned it to my girl she didn't go balastic, she is actually wants them more than i do now, still saving up for them.

you better be pretty comfortable with your girl to discuss stuff like this. or else they will take it as " you don't like my breasts"

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I'll pay for them.....with her money. lol No just kidding. I have no problem putting up the money if she wants to go along with it. I just wanted advice on how to approach her on the subject.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I was with a girl that had one of the most perfect boob jobs ever...
    I mean they were perfect to look at, but honestly they didn'y feel
    real to me and that was a turnoff even though if you saw them
    you would be blown away by how good a job her doctor did... I
    would just leave your girls along and keep them natural IMO...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyandbobby
    If I a girl has less than c cup then dont take them out of the bra. At that point they arent considered tits! Just be upfront with them. If they dont understand there are lots of jugs out there!

o god....are you serious?........lol, thats funny tho........

anyways...it is a touchy subject, and yourll probably make her self-concius about it......not worth it...........if she brings it up, thats one thing.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I think my fiance is very sexy. She's about 5'8", maybe 130lbs with a B cup. She wants implants to go up to a C. Of course she wants me to buy them. But I think she would be so wicked hot with a C, that I would get too jealous. And I like the feel of the real deal. Fake ones kinda feel hard, but I only had one experience with them so maybe others are softer. I could see myself changing my mind in 5 or 10 years though.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Have you ever gotten with a girl with implants?....I hate them....feel so unatural and a big turn off for me at least. I say just try to enjoy what shes got and if she brings them up, go from there.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    In all honesty as long as the pussy is good and the sex is hot
    I could care less how big her tits are... I've had everything from
    a B cup up to a E cup and it'd all good as long as your attracted
    to her and she's hot for you too...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i persuaded my girl to go throuh gwith it after she mentiong thinking about it to me. how i did it u ask? when she asked what i though i used the line..... "i think u are perfect the way u are baby with smaller boobs. u dont need BIG boobs." that made her pretty self conscious. then i just played the not agreeing but supportve boyfriend... and now she has some big ass D titties.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i persuaded my girl to go throuh gwith it after she mentiong thinking about it to me. how i did it u ask? when she asked what i though i used the line..... "i think u are perfect the way u are baby with smaller boobs. u dont need BIG boobs." that made her pretty self conscious. then i just played the not agreeing but supportve boyfriend... and now she has some big ass D titties.
    smooth, i like your style.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I had my wife watch different shows on plastic surgery and asked her if she could change anything on her body first, what would it be. She said her boobs, so I said lets "get 'er done!" She agreed so we went to a Dr. in Beverly Hills and she did it.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    She went to a D then she had a baby now a DD. Now there just big.

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    She went to a D then she had a baby now a DD. Now there just big.

i love big boobs. my first couldnt even fill out an a cup before, then they were only suppose to be a large c, but the doc overfilled em. he prob figured i will like em better. lol. its so nice to roll over in the middle of the night and grab and handful of titty

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i love big boobs. my first couldnt even fill out an a cup before, then they were only suppose to be a large c, but the doc overfilled em. he prob figured i will like em better. lol. its so nice to roll over in the middle of the night and grab and handful of titty
    Do they feel hard at all? How close are they to feeling natural?

she had it done about 3 months ago so they arent fully healed yet. but yeah they arent really hard. pretty natural about 75%.

Thread Information