Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member

How do you politely tell a guy he smells like ass??

I just started some new training at my current job driving trucks. Anyways, the guy is a pretty decent, honest hardworking guy. He fits the typical "average" American working guy with 2.3 kids, wife and been married for 11.77 years.

yesterday the guy started stinking the minute he got to work and the smell got really bad as the day went on. I was to the point of barfing it was that bad. At first I was unsure of the smell, all I know it was pretty bad. I finally figured where the smell's ground zero was, the dude's ass. Everytime he would bend over to pick something up, the stink would intensify. Fortunately, after lunch he went to take a dump( Im assuming here) and came back and the smell was pretty much gone. Is there a polite way to tell him to maybe take a dump before he goes to work or tell him to do a better job of washing his ass? That was a rough first half of the day!

MASStermind is offline Banned
    I've learned the best way to deal with this like tha tis be honest and use humor. Just laugh and say something PHEWWWWWWW man that sure stinks. Then laugh and be like you didnt forget to wipe your ass did you? Then be like hey i'm just kidding, then say but seriously bro you should try some deodarant. Then make it personal story say something like yeah man I was using this useless doedarnt taht didnt work but then I tried this one and maybe you should try it too. Hope this helps. If it doesnt i'd come into work without wiping your ass and let him smell yours and say something then be like hey bro you need to wipe your ass too.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hes a guy, guys are guys, just be like dude, wash your ass..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    For realz!!

~SC~

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Thats the EXACT same thing I tell swole everytime he starts to stink really bad.

He's the sensitive kind I think. So I wouldn't want to insult him. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with this tomorrow

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    dude you can do what i do.. when i see somebody with a booger hangin from their nose i just tell them people around or no. "Hey man you have a booger hanging outta your nose.. i can't let you go around like that" They will appreciate it.

Just be like, " Hey man i don't wanna be a dick or rude to you but i have to tell you this so you don't emberass yourself .... you smell like ass, i'm not even joking. You really smell like ass."

Then procede to tell him that you are kewl with him.. he just need to take better care of his ass.

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    dude you can do what i do.. when i see somebody with a booger hangin from their nose i just tell them people around or no. "Hey man you have a booger hanging outta your nose.. i can't let you go around like that" They will appreciate it.

Just be like, " Hey man i don't wanna be a dick or rude to you but i have to tell you this so you don't emberass yourself .... you smell like ass, i'm not even joking. You really smell like ass."

Then procede to tell him that you are kewl with him.. he just need to take better care of his ass.
    I agree, something tactful and discreet like that, I mean you don't want to hurt his feelings or anything Just keep it professional.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ...how about, "hey... scrub your a$s you stinky ba$tard." Don't waste your time or his with that airy fairy bull$hit... just say it in a nice tone.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Give him a gift certificate to Bath & Body Works for christmas. He'll
    "catch your drift" for sure!.hahahahaha
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 10-22-2004 at 06:52 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    everytime u see him, spill your water on him and then to dry it, use soap... youll both get a good time out of it

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    plug your nose and make a weird face

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    LOL now thats a first impression. Perhaps it was just a one day thing?

Today he stank, but didn't stink as bad. Maybe he actually used TP after he took a dump? I got him back though, while he was eating in the truck with the windows down, I gave him a pretty foul smelling SBD

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Today he stank, but didn't stink as bad. Maybe he actually used TP after he took a dump? I got him back though, while he was eating in the truck with the windows down, I gave him a pretty foul smelling SBD
    lmfao revenge

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    did he say something to you?

I would have told him to get the F outta the truck if stunk so bad i gagged... but im a nice guy.

thickmass is offline Member
    Just say to him geez man if we were on a date I'd have gone home long ago" lol

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Just say to him geez man if we were on a date I'd have gone home long ago" lol
    ........... That one just dosnt seem right

imann is offline Member
    Just be like hey stinky,you reak like a sack of rotting a$$holes...just an idea

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Kick him in the stomache and walk away. Usually works for me. The next day, the guy is gone and so is the smell of ass. Problem solved.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Maybe it's a chronic case of TF...(terminal flatulence)....

Thread Information