Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    EastCoaster is offline Banned

Horrible Horrible Horrible Night =(

I'm not going to get into details... but a great night was cut short because I found out that my girl, who I've been with for 5 years, has lied to me.

I've always told her that I could forgive ANYTHING. We're all human, we all make mistakes... I truely believe that. I could forgive or look past anything, as long as she was honest with me. Long story short.... she wasnt.

Now I just gotta be strong and eliminate all contact with her. I love this girl to pieces, but I cant let myself stay in a relationship thats half hearted.

I always think its pathetic when people post stuff like this, so excuse my patheticness.

decadbal is offline Banned
    be strong jigga man

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Did you find out she was actually a he?

IF not... it cant be that bad bro. If you think 5 yrs if worth throwing away because of 1 lie.... it must be big.

did she cheat on you?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Cheating ? Or just a basic lie like saying she was goin to pick you up some beer from the store and didnt come home with it . Both of them would make me mad personally

Yes, and she lied about it.... along with other lies.

I always knew in the back of my heart it was true and I could have looked past it if she was honest with me.

When you get right down to it... we're not married, we're young. We all do things that we wish we hadnt... I know I have.

BUT... I've always been a man. I've faced the consequences for all my actions and been honest about them.

Honesty is VERY important to me.... honesty is the key to ALL relationships - friendship and love.

I lost both.

But then again, you cant lose something you didnt have.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Honestly dude, stick to your guns and don't look back. In the long run you'll end up happier.

You don't have to settle for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Honestly dude, stick to your guns and don't look back. In the long run you'll end up happier.

You don't have to settle for less.
    Thanks brother.... thats exactly what I gotta do too.

Yea if Honesty was very important to you in a relationship then you were never really in the kind of relationship you wanted to be in anyway , i believe honesty is important too , so is revenge

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Yea if Honesty was very important to you in a relationship then you were never really in the kind of relationship you wanted to be in anyway , i believe honesty is important too , so is revenge

Revenge - I thought about it tonight, but I'm better than that. I'm just gonna be easy for a minute and let reality sink in. Everything will fall into place eventually.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Revenge - I thought about it tonight, but I'm better than that. I'm just gonna be easy for a minute and let reality sink in. Everything will fall into place eventually.

What's her attitude about this whole situation? Is she repentant?

Still trying to cover her tracks... Wont be honest with me. Thats what I cant believe.

Still trying to cover her tracks... Wont be honest with me. Thats what I cant believe.

I know how you feel there... it's like she want you 2 to fail. Atleast i am sure that is how you perceive her actions. Maybe i am wrong.

How did you find out EC?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I hear you eastcoast. Honesty is VERY important in a relationship.... and if she lied in the beginning... it wasnt ever there. Man your guns and do what needs to be done. Glad to see you didnt take the easy road. easy road=revenge

She doesnt want to lose me at all... she was very upset, and crying her heart out. BUT she was crying because she knows she got caught in a lie.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but its all about honesty. I can forgive ANYTHING if you're honest about it.... because if you're honest about it, that means you regret it. I'm a man of no secrets.

She doesnt want to lose me at all... she was very upset, and crying her heart out. BUT she was crying because she knows she got caught in a lie.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but its all about honesty. I can forgive ANYTHING if you're honest about it.... because if you're honest about it, that means you regret it. I'm a man of no secrets.
    im with you 100% on that , well 90%

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I hear you eastcoast. Honesty is VERY important in a relationship.... and if she lied in the beginning... it wasnt ever there. Man your guns and do what needs to be done. Glad to see you didnt take the easy road. easy road=revenge

Whats wrong with revenge ? If she messed up a 5yr. relationship she most likely deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    How did you find out EC?

Well, I'l give it a try without getting into extreme details. We were at this kickin club and there was this guy who kept like talking to her and touching her (in a flirty way)... I asked her if she knew him and she said NO... So I walk up to the guy and tell him to keep his hands off my girl.

I ask one of her friends who the guy was, and I could just tell by the way they looked at me that they were lying when they said "they didnt know".

So I said **** it.... I had a guy feeling I was right (always follow your guy), so I went up to the guy and said "hey, how long have you known (her name), and right as I'm saying this... she walks over. He says "i've known her for 3 years, ever since she was going out with "and he says another guys name".

And there you have it in a nut shell.

EC i think your ultimate revenge will be her seeing you happy with a new woman. I mean like really happy.

Yea definately deserves it

Well, I'l give it a try without getting into extreme details. We were at this kickin club and there was this guy who kept like talking to her and touching her (in a flirty way)... I asked her if she knew him and she said NO... So I walk up to the guy and tell him to keep his hands off my girl.

I ask one of her friends who the guy was, and I could just tell by the way they looked at me that they were lying when they said "they didnt know".

So I said **** it.... I had a guy feeling I was right (always follow your guy), so I went up to the guy and said "hey, how long have you known (her name), and right as I'm saying this... she walks over. He says "i've known her for 3 years, ever since she was going out with "and he says another guys name".

And there you have it in a nut shell.
    ****.. that totally ****ed up. Everybody knew but you.. must be tough. I can imagine how you must feel. I mean everybody knowing but you. Fawking shamefull.

EC i think your ultimate revenge will be her seeing you happy with a new woman. I mean like really happy.

Yep. I'm not in a hurry for all that, but I'm a good lookn cat and I'll give the world to somebody I care about. I wont have a problem finding a girl who will be honest with me.... when I'm ready that is.

In the mean time. I appreciate you guys listening. I feel real ****ty right now, but it feels good to ask least vent a little.

You will work it out man, personally and i can say this is absolute truth... if it was my woman there would be no second chance. She has had ample time and opportunity to cut to the truth but she never did. You found out about it in one of the most faked up way a man could ever find out. I bet you felt 5inches tall at that moment. I know i would have.

Maybe you should bang her friend then tell her how much better her friend is in bed that would make anybody feel better

Never have a problem finding a girl, but how hard is it to find the right one?

seriously.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    fvck bro thats a conspiracy....wow that would really piss me off. Its good to see your being a man about it and not trying to "get back at her"

Do what you gotta do bro

Maybe you should bang her friend then tell her how much better her friend is in bed that would make anybody feel better

How fawking old are you man? Let the grown ups talk.

Take you punk ass to the corner and be quiet.

At least you found out now , no telling how long she would of lied to you if you hadnt , Anyway sorry to hear the bad news bro

Yea.... I couldnt believe (still cant) how she tried to continue to lie about it. As the guy was saying "since she went out with (some other guys name", she looked up at him with this look that says "shut the **** up".... she knew at that moment that she was caught. And she says to the kid, "who are you, I dont even know you"

I mean come on. I'm a law student... why is she trying to take me for an idiot.

How fawking old are you man? Let the grown ups talk.

Take you punk ass to the corner and be quiet.
    Go to Opera

Never have a problem finding a girl, but how hard is it to find the right one?

seriously.

Amen to that.

Yea.... I couldnt believe (still cant) how she tried to continue to lie about it. As the guy was saying "since she went out with (some other guys name", she looked up at him with this look that says "shut the **** up".... she knew at that moment that she was caught. And she says to the kid, "who are you, I dont even know you"

I mean come on. I'm a law student... why is she trying to take me for an idiot.

Seems like a desperate ploy on her part to keep it hush hush.

Go to Opera
    Opera? wtf is opera.. the music opera?

Exactly what it was.

I see BigO lurking.. wonder why he's not posting.. You would think after all the guys that's broken his heart that he would have something to add.

Guess not

OK, i know what would make me feel better... Big Mike, lets go kick the **** out of Mitch

really you think she was actually tryin to hide it .... You figure that one out by yourself ?

OK, i know what would make me feel better... Big Mike, lets go kick the **** out of Mitch
    ooooo side with him the one that alters a females face and puts a dudes face on it obviously he has problems of his own

really you think she was actually tryin to hide it .... You figure that one out by yourself ?
    Surely did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information