Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member

man

if either of these girls knew you guys made an internet thread about this...........

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Tan Salon Girls.............................toasty

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I mean girl.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Update: I choose tan girl. We discussed it earlier, T has wanted ab girl more the whole time, so I went ahead and chose tan girl. Like he said, ab girl is straight forward and tan girl is more of, I hate to say it, but a bltch. Since I am drawn towards this kind, I choose her. It will be more of a challenge, but I am more attracted to tan girl. Plus....we found out today that ab girl quit working at the gym....no more ab class. Now its just going to be me getting up the balls to ask her out.....

P.S. Good luck with ab girl T. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    if either of these girls knew you guys made an internet thread about this...........
    so true....

MASStermind is offline Banned
    When you gonna update on what happened? I'm talking pictures bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    When you gonna update on what happened? I'm talking pictures bro.
    yes, I definitely wish we had pictures to put on here, it could shed a lot of light on the subject lol

AnabolicAlien Guest

girls...

i'd probably end up sleeping with both of them... they'd both get pissed at me within a few weeks and then i'd have to move on to different girls.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'd probably end up sleeping with both of them... they'd both get pissed at me within a few weeks and then i'd have to move on to different girls.

A.A.
    don't think that hasn't crossed my mind several times lol. But once I got one of them, I would know she's so hot that I couldn't screw that **** up.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    for everyhot one there is 100 more, go with the less b!tchy one man, cause all of em are b!tches. at least if she is b!tchn outright there arent any surprises.

btw why the hell are you talking like a pimp now, you said the thread was not for pimps

I hate girls they are only good for two things, well three sex, free dinner and body heat

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You haven't boinked either one yet? You need to get a test drive in on at least one of them before you decide.

The main thing will be confidence. Not overbearing macho stuff but being confident enough that you don't need to put up a facade. Look... the worst that she can do is to tell you to get lost. How bad is that? What that does is it quickly lets you know that you are wasting time, before you waste too much of it. Rejections are no biggie. There are 4 billion people on the planet, of which half are female, and half of that number are do-able. So one down, 999,999,999 or so to go. Since you are undecided, I think it is safe to assume that neither chick is like the one true love of your life. Just throw the bones and go for it. Pick the one you like unless you think you don't stand a chance, then tell her how you feel and what you want/need out of her. The chances are about even that she wants more or less the same thing.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I got ab girl! Hell yea. The fvcked up thing is that he knew ab girl stopped having her class so we have no way of seeing her again unless we happen to see her out. This really blows for me b/c I can't aska chick out if I don't know where I can see her again. ****it, I got the girl I wanted but its sorta late now. **** you jerm! Why couldn't you have made the desicion before she stopped having that class! Oh well, I got a few other fish on the line while I am waiting for my next chance to see ab girl. But if all goes well I will have some very nice pics to show te forum! Fvck it I will send pics of the next one I hook up with just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I got ab girl! Hell yea. The fvcked up thing is that he knew ab girl stopped having her class so we have no way of seeing her again unless we happen to see her out. This really blows for me b/c I can't aska chick out if I don't know where I can see her again. ****it, I got the girl I wanted but its sorta late now. **** you jerm! Why couldn't you have made the desicion before she stopped having that class! Oh well, I got a few other fish on the line while I am waiting for my next chance to see ab girl. But if all goes well I will have some very nice pics to show te forum! Fvck it I will send pics of the next one I hook up with just for the hell of it.
    You know you couldn't have done anything about it even if you would have known. You worked every day she had that class, so I was the only one with the chance to go anyway lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information