capone_22 is offline Junior Member

sports nutrition certification!

hey all,
    just wondering if anyone knows a reputable organization that offers a quality sports nutrition or nutrition certification. thanks
    i live in canada by the way, if that matters.
    capone

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    im certified down ehre by cooper insitute, and working on my nsca one, but i dont know if they have it in canada

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    www.canfitpro.com

It's recognizable only within Canada.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    u can download certificates from the net, genuwine ones. they are templates, just fill in your name and you are qualified!

im qualified to do anything if i want, i can be an electrician, an accountant i can even have more qualifications than swole

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    u can download certificates from the net, genuwine ones. they are templates, just fill in your name and you are qualified!

im qualified to do anything if i want, i can be an electrician, an accountant i can even have more qualifications than swole
    that's ghetto!!!! but funny as ****e!!!! i think my doctor maybe did the same thing!!!!

RONNY: i took the canfit personal trainer course and didn't really like their stuff so i'm looking at other options before I take their NWS (nutritional wellness) program. But you're right, siince they're pretty recognizable here, i may end up doing it.

w_rballs: i'm pretty sure we have the NSCA one here, so i may look into that. I didn't know they offer it.
    thanks folks!

Thread Information