Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I actually had a two year relationship basically credited to the internet.....

My good friend on here (BigGenes) met a girl online, knew she was ugly, but went out with her anyway thinking she had hot friends. She kept bringing new friends over and one day brought one over that was a slut and wanted my nuts bad. This girl later brought over another girl to my house, and this girl was hot, so we started going out pretty much right away. It pissed off BigGenes because I found a hot friend first lol.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    One of my friends has meet so many girls online, and he tells me various stories of how freaky they are. He met them of American Singes dot com, its funny, every week its a different girl. And most of them want sex bad. It is crazy.

He is so succesfull at it, sometimes I feel like I need to dump my girlfriend, to join one of those sites.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I don't know if it's just me who is a whack-job magnet or what, but every single one I met off the net was freaking insane or lost in the twilight-zone or something...
    Word, doode, same here.

I met a couple off hotornot.com and match.com. The ones off match.com were goodie two shoes prudes, but a few off hotornot had issues. One was like this constantly depressed emo kid...she was hot though. The other I went on date with and she invited me up to her apt. The apt was a mess, mirrors on the floor with coke still on them, dirty dishes everywhere, moldy laundry. Her roommate came outta the shower naked right infront of me. She said her and her roommates like to get naked and have coke nights (one of her roommates was a stripper too). Stupid me was too naive to see she just wanted to get freaky (maybe even with her roommate), so I told her I had stuff to do and I left. She was waaaaay too skinny for me anyways...dang coke heads.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    think i just lost my appetite...
    ya, i definately shouldn't have read that

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    This chick sent me some nudes she looked mint so i go to meet her and i pull up next to her and she doesnt even have a neck shes so fat needless to say i was soooo pissed and didnt even want to hang with the beast but i took a blow
    What?! Did you confront her about lying about her pic??

I met up with a hotornot chick who had good pics, but in RL she looked terrible. I was pretty offended and promptly left. She also lied about her age cuz we met at "her house" which was really her parents' house...=P

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dont know, im not so shy i cant talk to a girl in person... the entire internet thing is where losers go, im sure not everyone who does it is a loser, im sure there are normal ppl out there, i merely mean the higher percent is shut in reject losers, who cant talk to a girl or are afraid to, who knows, who cares really, it doesnt involve me..
    You're looking at it from the wrong angle, IMO. Its all about maximizing your chances of getting laid. There is no rule that says you can only do one or the other: meet girls in RL *or* meet girls online. Why not do *both* and double your chances of hooking up?

Maybe you're some kind of hot ass adonus, but I get shot down a lot and hardcore in RL..I use the online thing to increase my chances or just when my ego needs some R&R...

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

oh yes

Try Lava life. Thats fun

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i met some f*ck ups and liars, but after a while you learn to screen them out. it doesn't matter if 95% of them are skanks or psychos, if you're dating only the top 2% of hotties. there are a lot of girls who NEVER go to clubs and bars, and i have no idea how i might have met them under other circumstances. it's not like a nightclub, where half the girls have boyfriends at home already, ever girl on there is certifiably desperate and wants to hook up. and your competition sucks, so you're a man among boys with the physiques u guys have.
    Hell yeah, great post, man.

The last sentence in your post brings my next topic. Why are you guys doing porkers?! I mean, its throws off the whole dating/sex eco system. We bust our a$$es to have good physiques and yall just give them away to the porkers? Whats their incentive to shape up? Chubkins1: "Why do I have to exercise and diet when all these hot bodybuilder guys do me anyways." Its just not fair. We bust our butts so we can do hot chicks (who also bust their butts to be hot), but we end up giving away our hard work to the kinds of girls *opposite* of why we're working out. Doesn't make sense!! And it breeds the mentality of "why do I have to work hard, I get hot bodybuilder a$$ just being fat and lazy".

No offence to anyone as always...

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Clock,
    I think its done because of the easy sex that nobody has to work for. Everyone I know, including myself has done a fat chick. And the others, they did it but wont admit it

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I have never hooked up with a fat chick. Most of my friends have though....fat nasty ones...we still break their balls about it. I would probably let one blow me though...if they offered that is.

my first several email exchanges were standard cut and pastes, that i modified to whatever they were saying.
    Care to share some of your gems?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Shut up IX you know you'd still hit it
    I don't think so but I know you would hit it in a heartbeat

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    I don't think so but I know you would hit it in a heartbeat

Yea OK....this is what I heard about you:

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Yea OK....this is what I heard about you:

And more about you

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    And more about you

WTF happened to our TRUCE bitch lol

And stop putting all my personal info on the boards, people might read this **** and find out who I am

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Care to share some of your gems?
    Hey MMA, I wasn't kidding...

I'm always at a loss of what to say in an email. The first few always seem so impersonal because you really have no idea what to say to a person you don't know and BS small talk like people do in real life doesn't sound right in an email.

Whats some of your copy and paste stuff you use to get things off the ground?

Heh, I don't even know why I'm asking since I have a gf, I guess its for future reference.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    bang chicks off the internet? hmm not my thing but hey mad props to those who can get them and have their way with them lol

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Also she was about 7 feet tall and I am 5'11''. She was like the 'huge bitch' from Duece Bigalow, but fatter.

That's a huge bitch!!

That's a huge bitch

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    @ IX & LMO

this is just sad

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    i must be a loser with no social skills too lol, never done a fat bird though lol
    ITS OK WE BELIEVE YOU. Remember its like riding a moped. Everyone took one for the team sometime in there life.

CutieFace Guest
    **** and I actually thought about signing up for one of these internet dating sites tonight...after spending yet another sat night home alone.....

so if you don't like the bar scene, work at home long hours....and only get out to go to the store for essentials and the gym (where you're a scary mean looking ****) how do you meet anyone? Guys have no balls to approach a strong, confident un needy woman in person....

<sigh>

Cutie

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    "how do you meet anyone? Guys have no balls to approach a strong, confident un needy woman in person...."

The question is why dont guys have the balls to approach a strong, confident un needy woman in person?

Anyone?

This can get interesting.

CutieFace Guest
    hey just because there are a few dirtbags like me abusing the system to hit it with as many women as possible doesn't mean that most of the people on it aren't nice guys. try it, u have thousands to choose from, and it's such an easy way to meet people. you should be able to screen out the ones u don't want pretty quickly. and i was impressed with the quality of many of the people i've met...and i'm hard to impress.

I've heard such mixed things about it....and I've read a lot of stuff on diff boards such as this thread....so I figured the quality of people on there would be rather low, to be honest I had tried it a few years ago and i wan't impressed....but thought perhaps I'd try it again.....but my 24 hour pms thing is over with now and I'm content once more to continue w/ my freedom of not worrying about someone else and their feelings, concerns, wants etc....

I figure one day someone will come along that will just WOW me

*smile*

Cutie

PS thanks MMA

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    i;ve hooked up with girls off of the net before

couple real hot ones

couple ugly ones but what can ya do

CutieFace Guest
    the quality of people is low...but it's the quality of your filter that matters. 99% of the people can be losers, but if you're getting the 1% that are winners it doesn't matter. i understand your experience. i had some terrible experiences at first, and if i hadn't been laid up i wouldn't have bothered continuing. but i had nothing better to do, so i kept fooling around with it. eventually, i was able to spot liars, psychos, etc. instantly. i could tell if someone was attractive by reading their profile, even if they hadn't posted a picture yet. it's a skill, like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it. 10X the payoff of the bar/club scene.

ahhh teach me obi one

LOL

Cutie

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I figure one day someone will come along that will just WOW me
    Here I am

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Here I am
    She's looking for a man not a hobbit

mass junkie is offline banned
    She's looking for a man not a hobbit
    Hey, Im the perfect height for giving "wowness"

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I'm content once more to continue w/ my freedom of not worrying about someone else and their feelings, concerns, wants etc
    If you don't want to worry about some one else's feelings, just be straight forward about it. "You wanna fvck?" Tell 'em straight away that's all you want. Let 'em know if you want them to stick around to cuddle or if it's "If I get off before you get off, I'm getting off this ride" type of thing. "You don't have to go home but, you can't stay here"

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    yeah one i met was fatter than hell. I regret boning her but I did. It was like trying to save a beached whale where you try to roll them over and you feel that cold dead skin blubber. GROSS! I was like might as well get a BJ cause i drove a long ass way to see how she looked. She was so nasty. But as she gave me BJ she was begging me to **** her so I did with my eyes closed. I lasted all of 2 seconds both times. Then I saw her run to the bathroom and it was just nasty. This ass of hers was huge and had no shape. I dont know how something that big has no shape. It looked like that goo falling down on Nickolodeon shows double dare. And there were stretch marks all over and she was really pasty white and had these nasty pus filled pink pimples all over her chest. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
    You are my hero
    LLOOOLLL!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your "hero" is banned and this thread is 8 months old.

You'll get over it.

~SC~

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO@ Urkel.

~SC~

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    myspace.com anyone?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    This thread is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. I was a pioneer as well back in the heyday. I was about 19 at the time with decent looks and athletic, so I was like a prized stud on there. I went back to it a couple years back just to see what was going on, and you're right, now every dude with an internet connection is on there hitting up all the desperate pussy.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Old thread but it popped back up just in time.. No pun intended.. I got a 46 yr old whore from the net coming over in about an hour or so after talking to her 1 day. she has a god damn son my age but like its young. Oh well thank god i am on the juice right now cause she is in for the banging of a lifetime. Atleast I would like to think she is.

Maybe i can get her to make me a new avatar but on her face instead.. I guess all i can do is ask..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Old thread but it popped back up just in time.. No pun intended.. I got a 46 yr old whore from the net coming over in about an hour or so after talking to her 1 day. she has a god damn son my age but like its young. Oh well thank god i am on the juice right now cause she is in for the banging of a lifetime. Atleast I would like to think she is.

Maybe i can get her to make me a new avatar but on her face instead.. I guess all i can do is ask..
    Is it the roids that make you so nasty or is it natural?? LOL

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Is it the roids that make you so nasty or is it natural?? LOL

Its natural..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    awe man this is a great post! I met a chick this weekend off of the net...she was okay looking, but a FREAk and a half...i don't think its appropriate to go into much detail, but lets just say she enjoyed the chili dog...oh yeah...and she is going to hook up a menage with her stripper friend...her suggestion...mmmmmmm tasty

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I don't bang chicks on the net, I bang dogs on the beach....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information