Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Back In The US, And Nyc No Less

Well, I am finally back in the US- have been for jsut over a month-feel a bit strange..definately mixed feelings about being back. Well for the next three days I will be in NYC-maybe that will help me out a bit- today was day one- I hit the ground running and tried to pack in all I could see in a day- no, it is back to the hotel-sh*t, shave and bath then back out for some night life.
    Tomorrow I am going to the Bronx area (Belmont) where my aunt lives along with several cousins. I am sure lots of food and wine are instore for this weekend! I am sure that my diet will horrible for the next few days, but I will get back into the routine as soon as I am back on station!
    Well gotta go- If anyone has any suggestions in regards to a "check in the block", somewhere that is a must see/go, let me know!
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 10-23-2004 at 07:21 PM.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome back Sailor. Hey - - Casey got married and B is now a civilian...Just to catch you up.

C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Well, I am finally back in the US- have been for jsut over a month-feel a bit strange..definately mixed feelings about being back. Well for the next three days I will be in NYC-maybe that will help me out a bit- today was day one- I hit the ground running and tried to pack in all I could see in a day- no, it is back to the hotel-sh*t, shave and bath then back out for some night life.
    Tomorrow I am going to the Bronx area (Belmont) where my aunt lives along with several cousins. I am sure lots of food and wine are instore for this weekend! I am sure that my diet will horrible for the next few days, but I will get back into the routine as soon as I am back on station!
    Well gotta go- If anyone has any suggestions in regards to a "check in the block", somewhere that is a must see/go, let me know!

Thread Information