Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Is this impossible?

    heres the deal.

    I meet this INCREDIBLE milf on a online comunity and we mailed alot and decided to meet upp. Sex was obviously what we had both planed.
    First time we had lunch togheter just as a first meeting and after that it seemed like she changed her mind completely about sex. Said that it is very unlikely. But we continue to mail eachother and 2 weeks after that she changes her mind again and we get togheter at her place and have a FANTASTIC night togheter. Utterly amazing and it will be repeated alot of times for sure .

    The thing is this girl has all the traits I have always looked for in a girl. Shes very inteligent, charming, funny. I mean almost every singel thing about her is perfect so far not to mention the sex. She realy fascinates me and I would realy like to be more then just a "**** buddy" to her. I have already started to develop feelings for her...

    But I am only 20 years old and she is 33 with a 7 year old kid.

    I mean its not like I want to marry her or anything I just want to get to know her better when not in beed. I want to take a few steps into the relationship direction and se if if that is a possibility because I REALY REALY like this woman.

    Am I fooling myself into thinking there can ever be more then sex with her...

  2. #2
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    u lucky lucky bastard lol

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    u lucky lucky bastard lol
    lol will you get mad at me if I tell that I have another hot milf(41 year old 3 kids)that I can get into the sac with if I just push it a bit
    For some reason older women love me. All those years spent on younger unappriciate b*tches

    Anyway back to topic

  4. #4
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    hard to say, you have to wait till the freak in her comes out, bc chances are, shes messed up somewhere internally

  5. #5
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hard to say, you have to wait till the freak in her comes out, bc chances are, shes messed up somewhere internally
    Are that many singel moms realy that ****ed upp ??

  6. #6
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    I agree with needmore......DAM U!! U LUCKY F@CK!!! LOL! Who knows?!? You'd have to ask her if she would like to get to know each other better or not. Why did she change her mind about sex on the first meeting?? Did she give a reason?? Good luck and happy f@cking!!

  7. #7
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    yes, unfortunately single mothers are looking for young men cause they make them feel younger and younger men actually perform better in bed which they like as well (hahah, sux to be all you old men). I'd bet she forms an attachment to you cause she wants a dad for the kid, just wait til the kid calls you daddy, then i think your feelings will change

  8. #8
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I agree with needmore......DAM U!! U LUCKY F@CK!!! LOL! Who knows?!? You'd have to ask her if she would like to get to know each other better or not. Why did she change her mind about sex on the first meeting?? Did she give a reason?? Good luck and happy f@cking!!
    lol why she changed her mind. Well this is kind of embarassing but aperently I am REALY good at writing short porn stories lmao. I mean seriously. I bombarded her with my writing and that made her change her mind cause it made her SO **** horny. Its the same tactic that I have used on the 41 year old and shes almost begging for it...Its my god given gift to get laid

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    yes, unfortunately single mothers are looking for young men cause they make them feel younger and younger men actually perform better in bed which they like as well (hahah, sux to be all you old men). I'd bet she forms an attachment to you cause she wants a dad for the kid, just wait til the kid calls you daddy, then i think your feelings will change
    Ok..I havent realy thought that far ahead in time...

  10. #10
    dolfyns70's Avatar
    dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Smithtown, New York
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Are that many singel moms realy that ****ed upp ??
    When i was a single mom I was not crazy...

  11. #11
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    People in general are nuts...Not just single moms although they sometimes carry a little more emotional baggage than the rest.

  12. #12
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfyns70
    When i was a single mom I was not crazy...
    Glad to hear that So if you where the mom in my scenerio would you possibly consider a relationship with a 20 year old(Im assuming you are over 30)

  13. #13
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    Look Bro I will probably catch a lot of sh*t for what I am about to say, but my best advice to you is to get out now. The reason I say this is that you are only 20 and, trust me, single moms always have their eye out for a new baby’s daddy. She is damaged goods and you are very young. The key indicator that this chick has problems is the fact she is 33 and into 20 year olds. She has 13 years of experience, a marriage, a divorce, and a kid on you and in my mind, all these things would be red flags. However, if you are looking for an instant family go for it but if it were me I would keep it to boning buddies. I say these things because I have dated quite a few MILFs.

  14. #14
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    You think youll catch he11 for that just wait. Im thinking that if a woman is that old without any other options than to meet people over the internet there is something going on there that may not be obvious at first. A good looking girl, with or without a kid ussually dont have to resort to internet dating unless there is something wrong.

  15. #15
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    internet dating is REAL big in sweden. Not only wierdos use it. Alot of females are just sic of bars and pubs or dont have time to spend time there so they resort to net dating sites. Its realy a comon thing over here also among youths.

    Fat guy I guess your right. But I am the first that young that has ever attracted her so she doesnt have a thing for younger men. I dont know realy what Im looking for I just know that right now I would love to take it as far as possible...But there is nothing indicating she would want more then sex from me.
    To be honest I dont know at all what I want all I know is that I REALY like this girl...

  16. #16
    dolfyns70's Avatar
    dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Smithtown, New York
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Glad to hear that So if you where the mom in my scenerio would you possibly consider a relationship with a 20 year old(Im assuming you are over 30)
    ok ok you got me im 33...hehehe...This is how i would look at it...first off you have to remember that you met her on-line... so she went into this thinking that nothing will come of the situation. You also have to remember that she has a child and any decision she makes will be well thought about. Because you are 20 she is not at all thinking that you want to get serious with a 33 yr old who has with a child. If she does feel the same way as you i really dont think she will tell you....this is why you have to make the first move. Just be honest with her and you might be suprised.

    If i was in this situation i might give it a chance it depends on you..women are age will not put up with games. My decision would be based on how mature you are... good luck


    Last edited by dolfyns70; 10-26-2004 at 06:26 PM.

  17. #17
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfyns70
    ok ok you got me im 33...hehehe...This is how i would look at it...first off you have to remember that you met her on-line... so she went into this thinking that nothing will come of the situation. You also have to remember that she has a child and any decision she makes will be well thought about. Because you are 20 she is not at all thinking that you want to get serious with a 33 yr old who has with a child. If she does feel the same way as you i really dont think she will tell you....this is why you have to make the first move. Just be honest with her and you might be suprised. good luck

    Thanks ALOT for the advice and well wishes..Il probably make the first move but Il let some time pass by first. Get to know her a bit better. Right now is way to early. Have to think about it long and hard...

    Seems like my mind always seeks out the most ****ed upp situations. Previously I was to ****ed upp in the head to do anything, then I was to shy to get sex. Now I can get laid but for some reason I prefer much older chicks and now Im about to fall for someone that is almost impossible to get.

    BTW is it just me(no insult to any younger girls) but is 17-23 year old girls just fancy exteriors but no inside? I mean sure there are some exceptions but most girls my age BORE me to bits. They seem so **** shallow, stupid and ignorant...

  18. #18
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    all i wanna to know from u bro because i am just curious is what's it like to bang a milf compare to a fresh meat in her 20's?

  19. #19
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    I scored and older chick when I was 18 and she turned out to be a complete psyco. When I stopped seeing her, she hunted my ass down... get out now.

  20. #20
    MASStermind's Avatar
    MASStermind is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the ghetto
    Posts
    457
    ok dude what was the community?

  21. #21
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    all i wanna to know from u bro because i am just curious is what's it like to bang a milf compare to a fresh meat in her 20's?
    2 things first I have only nailed 2 girls. One was a semi chubby black 23 year old and then this milf.

    The differences is that the 23 year old was WORTHLESS while the milf is FANTASTIC. Sure the 23 year old was tighter downstairs but doesnt matter when she was more boring then jerking off.

    I dont know Il get back to you when I have nailed the 41 year old and another 20 yeard old

  22. #22
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    ok dude what was the community?
    its a swedish only community

  23. #23
    dolfyns70's Avatar
    dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Smithtown, New York
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Look Bro I will probably catch a lot of sh*t for what I am about to say, but my best advice to you is to get out now. The reason I say this is that you are only 20 and, trust me, single moms always have their eye out for a new baby’s daddy. She is damaged goods and you are very young. The key indicator that this chick has problems is the fact she is 33 and into 20 year olds. She has 13 years of experience, a marriage, a divorce, and a kid on you and in my mind, all these things would be red flags. However, if you are looking for an instant family go for it but if it were me I would keep it to boning buddies. I say these things because I have dated quite a few MILFs.
    I would have to disgree with you when you said...(we are looking for a new babys daddy)...I have been divorced since 2001 we live in ny and my x lives in florida. I met a guy in oct 2002...HE asked us both to move in with him in feb of 2003. I still live with him and i never implied or thought that he could be my daughters father. She has a father... she does not need another one. You had said that divorced women are damaged goods...What about the women that have not been married and do not have kids...But they are completely insane. You do not have to be divorced with a child to be damaged goods. Well, im just defending myself because im not damaged goods....... Granted im sure there are alot of damaged divorced people but im not one.......considering what i went through im suprised im not...LOL

  24. #24
    DevilsDeity's Avatar
    DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,325
    "why buy they cow, when you get the sex for free"????

  25. #25
    larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    274
    I think everyone who posted has good points.....it all depends on each individual , we dont know you or her. There are so many fricked up people out there....wich is evident by most people having a negative responce , probabally from bad past similiar experiences.


    IMO i think your crazy....to be 20 again , and get the late teen pussy

    But you say you really like her.....go for it .

  26. #26
    Cali's Avatar
    Cali is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,113
    Johan~give it a shot. The worst she can say is no.

    As far as the single mothers and divorced mothers comments....just about the most ignorant thing I've ever read. I am a divorced mother of one and should be completely offended by your comments, however, I am considering the source....

  27. #27
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    "why buy they cow, when you get the sex for free"????
    "grandma always said..."

    gotta love mallrats.

    good luck johan...listen to the females on this board...they've had great advice.

  28. #28
    psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    2 things first I have only nailed 2 girls. One was a semi chubby black 23 year old and then this milf.

    The differences is that the 23 year old was WORTHLESS while the milf is FANTASTIC. Sure the 23 year old was tighter downstairs but doesnt matter when she was more boring then jerking off.

    I dont know Il get back to you when I have nailed the 41 year old and another 20 yeard old
    take no offense but it sounds like you might have been with an inhibited younger girl first. the milf i'm sure was much better b/c she has so much more experience in how to get a guy off and how to get herself off.

    maybe you meant boring in personality as well as sexually....just keep looking for other women, don't become sated with just this one b/c it seems pretty obvious from many factors that you do NOT want to become serious with the milf bro. i mean she has someone elses kid, baggage from at least one divorce, 10+ years on you, etc

    in the meantime...

    "why buy they cow, when you get the sex for free"????

    that is priceless heed those words and keep looking for other girls

    also, the worst thing you could possibly do at this point is listen to other womens advice on this situation ESPECIALLY other single moms my god man

    in fact, don't listen to what women say at all. actions speak louder than words. she told you she didnt think sex was going to happen between you. what happened 2 weeks later

  29. #29
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    But I am only 20 years old and she is 33 with a 7 year old kid.


    you just answered any questions by that statement big guy... sorry.. but bang her while you can. women that age can teach a young fella a thing or 2 hahahaha

  30. #30
    .45Caliber's Avatar
    .45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    209
    In today's world, divorced women are not "damaged goods." I mean come on, its COMMON to meet girls in late 20's-mid 30's who are divorced. Very common!!! Whoever said that must not have much dating experience with older women.

    There are older girls who will date younger guys. Go with your feelings. Talk to her about what she wants and thinks about you. She probably wont open up at first. I've dated many girls in a similar situation as yours. Believe it or not, I've found it nice because they dont have the "this guy, that guy, this bar, that bar" attitude that the younger girls brag about. Most of them just want you to take them out the nights they have a babysitter. I never got into anything long term.

    Goodluck

  31. #31
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Be careful- you are a young man, go into this with your eyes wide open!

  32. #32
    Fat Guy's Avatar
    Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    So Cali. Inland Empire
    Posts
    1,273
    Look, for everyone here who took offence to my “damaged goods” comment I am not trying to slam anyone about his or her situation… divorce happens. However, this is a guy who is only 20 who has had relations with only 2 females and is asking for advice…So I thought I would be HONEST and say it like it is….Here is the facts; 50% of new marriages end up in divorce that is 1 out of every 2 couples who marry, people who remarry have higher divorce rates the second time around (around 60 to 70% chance of divorce) and the cold hard truth, people with kids who remarry have around a 70 to 80% chance of getting a divorce. Blended families are an extremely difficult situation to work through, dealing with X partners and taking on responsibilities that you did not create is tough. So, if I was a young guy who had the rest of my life before me I would be extremely cautious who I involved myself with because I am not trying to make my life more complicated. So, it stands to reason that a divorced female with a child poses greater complexity than a divorced female who does not and ultimately the best option for a relationship is to be involved with someone who is starting out in life just like Johan with a clean slate. For all you divorced people who have kids I am not slamming on you but just being honest with Johan. I have the utmost respect for blended families because I realize there are some tough dynamics that are taking place in your relationships and you have to be very dedicated and strong to work through them. You guys are a lot tougher than I could be. So for all you divorced people and blended families I wish you all the best and hope it works.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 10-27-2004 at 09:33 PM.

  33. #33
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Thanks for all the advices

    I guess Il go with my gut feeling on this.

    Im drawn to older both mentaly and physicaly I dont know why but I just am. Most girls my age are SO boring and shallow minded and the few exceptions are already taken.

    Im not the guy that even wants to run around nailing girls I dont care for either.

    Il keep you guys uppdated. Nothing says she wants more then sex. Il se what happens.

  34. #34
    jimmyivory's Avatar
    jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    tejas
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Thanks for all the advices

    Il keep you guys uppdated. Nothing says she wants more then sex. Il se what happens.
    It's apparently true with her that actions speak louder than words, but if she's older, mature, intelligent, doesn't play games, which is apparently a lot of people's attraction to milfs, ask her what's up. Don't tell her all about how you feel or she may feel cornered, then again she may just think you have a young guy crush on her. After general attraction, communication is probably THE most important part of any relationship. Well that and whether or not she'll blow you, 'cause that's a necessity.

    Sorry it was gettin too heavy.

  35. #35
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hard to say, you have to wait till the freak in her comes out, bc chances are, shes messed up somewhere internally
    Or put another way.... Would you trust a kitchen appliance which leaks once a month?.

  36. #36
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Let her set the pace, I say. Don't push the serious stuff. The sex is probably great and it will get better. She is just now reaching her prime, you know. Don't dump her unless she starts getting more serious than you are comfortable with. If the kid likes you, and you like the kid, sure, keep an open mind about a permanent thing. I am betting she only is interested in a young guy for the sex, myself. Been there, done that, before you were born and it still happens today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •