Elysium is offline Productive Member

I beat anorexia!

Quite funny, some of you may of seen this before, its quite old but still funny

Image deleted as per request from Mods. Please accept my apologies if this offended anyone.
    Last edited by Elysium; 10-26-2004 at 08:52 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He has another shirt too that I saw at his funeral.

It said, "But I lost to heart disease".

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He has another shirt too that I saw at his funeral.

It said, "But I lost to heart disease".

~SC~

Way to put a downer on my extremely funny thread

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry but this is not funny, i suggest you delete it, dont take the p1ss out of something you obviously know nothing about, i had close friends die of eating disorders, and its not a fun thing

I too sufferred from anorexia really bad, and thought about that when I opened this thread. I thought it may be too extreme, but decided to not say anything because of the flames that I'd get thrown back at me about sensitivity n stuff like that.

I agree.

~SC~

ive got an eating disorder also, its a form of addiction, not fun to live with at times, and definately not something to joke about most of the time

err are u guys jokin i cant tell

Bruh, I'd advise you take it down or he eventually will.

It was kind of a "let's see if he can take a hint" type thing.

I guess you can't,

~SC~

Ok guys will delete it, i didnt see how it was offensive, at all. If i offended anyone i apologise

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it was funny, obviously the guy wearing the shirt thought it was funny. I saw another tshirt that says "anorexia is phat" thought that was pretty funny too. Thought Chris Rock's commentary on eating disorders was hilarious. Only in America do we have eating disorders, nobody in rawanda is anorexic, they are just starving.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    eating disorders are not anything to joke about but i dont think messy uk meant to upset anyone, he seems to be a pretty good guy. I think we all have an eating disorder to tell you the truth, i mean look how freakin crazy we are about dieting and not mixing fats and carbs, and eating every two hours, and pwo, ppwo, etc........ppl looking in from the outside think we are crazy but we just see it as normal, just as ppl with other eating disorders do

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    eating disorders are not anything to joke about but i dont think messy uk meant to upset anyone, he seems to be a pretty good guy. I think we all have an eating disorder to tell you the truth, i mean look how freakin crazy we are about dieting and not mixing fats and carbs, and eating every two hours, and pwo, ppwo, etc........ppl looking in from the outside think we are crazy but we just see it as normal, just as ppl with other eating disorders do
    no reason to lie about him....lol whose your daddy now mess?hah

shut up deca , ure just jealous coz you are not a good guy too.

i wasnt jokin its true, i know most of us have some type of crazy thinking around food, but when you have seen people close to you waist away and still think they are fat weighin in at 50lb, then you have a little more compassion.

comments such as

i thought it was funny, obviously the guy wearing the shirt thought it was funny. I saw another tshirt that says "anorexia is phat" thought that was pretty funny too. Thought Chris Rock's commentary on eating disorders was hilarious. Only in America do we have eating disorders, nobody in rawanda is anorexic, they are just starving.
    well, what more can i say, we get a new board clown every minute

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    TOJ, i understand where you are coming from but you cant be that sensitive about things that you yourself cant control because if that were the case we wouldnt have any "funny" posts on here because someone would always get offended. Im not trying to be a board clown thats just my personal feelings on the matter i understand that you dont agree, but i take a machaivelli/darwin approach to life. In this case, survival of the fittest. Sorry to hear that you lost some people close to you because of this. But ive seen posts of people making light of drunk driving which i find more offensive, because that kills others and often not the drunk, little off topic but hey....

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Call me an ass but I have seen it posted before and thought it was funny and my sister is killing herself everyday with anarexia.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i think a good idea may be to close this thread down, we dont need more drama around here, it will solve nothing and only turn ppl against each other.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Call me an ass but I have seen it posted before and thought it was funny and my sister is killing herself everyday with anarexia.

Sorry, I meant bulemia. A much nastier way to kill yourself.

sorry bro i just thought you were trying to be the new board clown, you know being a mod aint all that easy all the time, you always get someone wants to argue with everything you say just for the sake of it and cos ur a mod, there are 2 sides to that i cant always tell if someone is being serious or just trying to prove a point.

I guess we will leave it there

peace

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    no reason to lie about him....lol whose your daddy now mess?hah
    i may not be..lol but i do work with eatin disorders everyday... it is my job u know..lol RDs do that..lol

It boils down to karma.......

What's not funny to one, may be funny to another for whatever reason.

However, in the future, everyone will sooner/later have to deal w/something that is NOT FUNNY AT ALL to him/her, while those around laugh/joke until the cows come home.

It goes around full circle, everyone gets a turn.

~SC~

Thread Information